One Enchanted Evening Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

22 | Knoxville, TN

22 Reviews for One Enchanted Evening Wedding and Event Planning

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

Brenda and her team are absolutely amazing! They made the planning before the wedding a breeze. They reminded me of everything that needed to be completed before that day and made sure it was all taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 05/11/2013

Brenda and her team were absolutely wonderful! If anything went wrong at my wedding I still don't know about it! They were very flexible in designing a package to meet my needs and were invaluable during the planning process since I was out of state. Everyone was very friendly and they worked hard to find vendors that fit both my needs and my budget. On the day of they were extremely organized and kept everything perfectly on schedule. Without them the day would have been much more chaotic but I was able just to relax and enjoy my wedding. They also did a great job in organizing a last minute skype set up with my reception venue so the best man could still give a speech after he unexpectedly had to leave the day before. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of getting a wedding planner or just to anyone who wants someone to keep their wedding day organized and stress free.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Diane · Married on 10/27/2012

We celebrated our marriage, the second for both of us, about a year before we actually decided to plan an all-out fun belated wedding reception, as a Halloween event! Brenda Johnson and her staff at One Enchanted Evening were open and so excited to plan this rather non-traditional wedding celebration! She brought us together with an expert and enthusiastic caterer, DJ, photographer and a decorator/florist who was beyond compare. She kept the whole process moving, was at our costume party, and helped us make good decisions before and during our party. Our family and friends said it was the best party most of them had ever attended!

Sent on 12/30/2012

John · Married on 10/08/2011

Couldn't have had such a beautiful wedding without them. It allowed us to truely enjoy the wedding knowing that all of the details were being taken care of.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Allison · Married on 05/16/2009

One Enchanted Evening was the best thing that I booked for my entire wedding. The ladies are absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful! I couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Anne · Married on 04/18/2009

Brenda and her team were very attentive to every detail and went the extra mile to make sure my daughter's wedding was stress-free. The service they provided was invaluable!!! They were open to trying new ideas and they projected a calmness into every situation.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Melinda · Married on 11/01/2008

Brenda, Lisa and the entire One Enchanted Evening staff were an absolute joy to work with. As a very organized bride, I envisioned every tiny detail of my wedding. I communicated all of my wishes to Brenda and Lisa, and they ensured that every single dream came true on my day. From keeping up with the hectic schedule to the perfect placement of votives, photos and flower arrangements in the ballroom, the women of One Enchanted Evening were 100% engaged during the entire process. One Enchanted was a vital liaison between me and the vendors I chose for my wedding. Brenda and Lisa made sure each vendor adhered to all contractual obligations, and I was never approached with a single problem or dilemma! I was able to relax, enjoy my day and leave everything in their hands! The value of their services is truly priceless.

Sent on 02/10/2009

Connie · Married on 10/11/2008

Brenda and the girls at One Enchanted Evening did an amazing job. They were professional, helpful, and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend them for any event planning.
    Connie Bailey

Sent on 02/10/2009

Khaley · Married on 08/02/2008

OEE was an amazing company to work with . They made our day amazing and special . We could have never had such a stress free event with out them on board. We are so appreciate them and there creativity . They truly rocked our faces off!!!!! KB

Sent on 02/19/2009

Keeli · Married on 05/17/2008

The ladies of One Enchanted Evening made my entire planning process so easy and enjoyable. I am from GA and my wedding was in TN so I was not familiar with any vendors in the area. Brenda and Lisa helped me choose all the right vendors and went above and beyond to help me plan my dream wedding! I would highly recommend One Enchanted Evening to anyone planning a wedding or special event, as they will ensure it is everything you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 03/03/2009

Cindy · Married on 05/10/2008

There are absolutely no words adequate enough to tell what One Enchanted Evening did for me. They were so attentive to everything. They were flexible yet prompt, relaxed and yet professional. Somehow they were everything I needed exactly when I needed it. They were taking care of things that I had no idea needed to be done. There is NO way I would ever have a wedding without a planner and I would never have anyone other than OEE. I felt so sure that my day would be perfect and it was more than I could have dreamed. The decorations were stunning. OEE pays attention to detail in all that they do. They truly care about the individual with whom they work and want to give them exactly what they dream of. They offer professional advice without being pushy. I could go on and on....OEE is absolutely amazing and a true joy to work with.

Sent on 02/19/2009

Rai Kaur · Married on 03/29/2008

Because of our religious background, our wedding needs were a bit our of the ordinary. Brenda and Lisa not only tolerated our requests for the unusual, but actually embraced them as creative challenges and responded by providing what we needed with determination and joy. They seemed to truly enjoy working "out of the box." They took the time to understand every aspect of the wedding's structure and helped with creative solutions to every potential "problem" we encountered - both in the planning stages and at the venue on the day of the wedding. The outcome was a beautiful and seamless event. They were dependable on every level, their communication was always precise and clear, they were personally delightful to work with, and the other vendors they recommended to us were superb.

Sent on 04/26/2008

Loren · Married on 02/08/2008

I have to admit that I was skeptical of a "wedding planner". Wow was I wrong!! From the beginning, Lisa and Brenda seemed to know what we needed and where to get it before we ever knew we needed it. Very professional, and always willing to answer questions no matter what the time of day. With my crazy schedule, I couldnt always get a call to them until late evening, but Brenda always made us feel like we were the only wedding she had. I would definately recommend One Enchanted Evening, they were a joy to work with.

Sent on 04/25/2008

Kariss · Married on 10/20/2007

One Enchanted Evening provided exceptional quality of service. They were more than responsive. Any time I had a question or concern they were available by cell phone or email, and they typically had an immediate answer for me. If they didn't know the answer immediately, they took no more than 1 day to find out and get back with me. They are incredibly professional, but they also made me feel special throughout the whole process of planning the wedding. They were well networked, and provided us with mostly good, professional vendors. They were there every step of the way helping us with every detail. They caught our vision for the wedding and they went with it. And when one of our vendors didn't come through, Brenda and Lisa took care of the situation and did everything in their power to make sure that we were satisfied. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/28/2008

Monique · Married on 03/19/2005

One Enchanted Evening was the absolute best. I wasn't even nervous on my wedding day. Everything I dreamed of for my wedding day came true. My every need was met and I am a true diva. The actual wedding was perfect and the reception was perfect. I could not have asked for anything to ever go so smooth. They catered to me with kindness and professionalism. I would recommend that everyone who gets married has a wedding planner and in my opinion if you want the best call One Enchanted Evening.

Sent on 02/18/2009
  • Y

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2008

I was happy that I chose one enchanted evening to help plan our wedding. It was exceptionally stressful around the planning of our big day. The ladies were very supportive and helpful.

Sent on 02/09/2009

Amy · Married on 10/04/2008

They did a good job. When a problem came up between the owner of the location and our caterer they were able to take care of it right away.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Julie · Married on 06/07/2008

Brenda and Lisa were extremely helpful in planning our wedding. It was wonderful working with them! They are both very flexible and fun loving and were able to provide us with the sophisticated yet light-hearted wedding we wanted even with all of the last minute changes we had to make. We would definitely recommend One Enchanted Evening to anyone in need of professional wedding planners!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Lisa · Married on 12/03/2005

3.5

One Enchanted Evening was a gift from GOD. Every thing that I could possiable need help with they were right there! I new what I wanted my wedding day to be like and when I talked with the ladies of OEE and told them my dream they new what I wanted and went with it. It was a day I will never forget becaues they made my dream wedding come ture, and I got to enjoy my friends and family with NO worries.
    I can never say thank you enough for the hard work Brenda and Lisa did for me and my husband.

Sent on 04/26/2008
  • adria116

Adria · Married on 05/09/2009

The women with One Enchanted Evening were so great to work with! The day of my wedding, they bent over backwards to make sure that neither me nor anyone in my family forgot anything and made sure that we didn't lift a finger all day! I couldn't imagine my day without them!

Sent on 07/17/2009

Kristi · Married on 06/14/2008

3.0

One Enchanted Evening wedding and event planning were great. They made the planning process very smooth. My wedding day was one of the best dats of my life. Thank You guys.

Sent on 02/14/2009

Cayci · Married on 01/10/2008

2.8
      2.0

There were things that I liked and didn't like about this vendor. While they have the vision, they don't always have the logistics. I would use them again if there was some restructuring of the business model.

Sent on 04/25/2008