Officiant Chris Reviews

Officiant Chris View more information

• Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Getting married on 11/20/2021

Fantastic job!

Chris was eager to the idea of hiking to find a beautiful ceremony spot. The day of, we arrived at the spot and he scoped out the ideal ceremony spot for us. He performed a beautiful ceremony and we are blessed that we stumbled onto his profile on weddingwire. We would re-book him in an instant!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 04/27/2019

Chris was excellent!

Chris was the best officiant we could ask for! From initial contact, to meeting in between, to the big day, Chris was super easy to work with. We appreciate that he took the time to get to know us a bit and asked us some questions ahead of time about our relationship. It really came through in his words throughout the ceremony and helped all of our guests understand our story a bit more. We appreciate the humor, positivity, and fun that Chris brings, as we wanted to keep our wedding as light and fun as possible. We had so many family members come up to us after the ceremony to compliment our officiant and ask us how we found him, because he was so wonderful! He truly helped set the right tone for our day and brought all of our guests together through laughter and love. We are so grateful that Chris was part of our special day and we highly recommend him for your wedding!
    Kaylene Married on 02/09/2019

Everyone loved it.

He takes into account everything you want and makes it happen. He even let us review his script before the ceremony, offered suggestions (because this is our first marriage and we didn’t know what to expect), and had nicely printed copies of our vows to hand to us. He made sure we had the ceremony we wanted and our guests said it was very nice. I laughed...I cried...the groom cried (a little)...and we will never forget it.
  • Adell
    Adell A. Married on 12/13/2018

One of a kind!

My husband & I eloped with just the two of us so finding the right officiant was a really important detail. We needed someone who we could relate to, would make us feel comfortable & was open to a few laughs.

We were extremely blessed to have found Chris! A week later & we are still thanking our lucky stars.
    Right from our first point of contact he was down to earth & made us feel so at ease, we knew we had found 'the one' (get it?).

He really went above & beyond in getting to know us & how we wanted our ceremony/day to run (even helped with the absolute perfect time & incredible location). Chris was professional, flexible, extremely friendly & most importantly - genuine! We could not have asked for a better person to marry us (or hang out with).

Our ceremony was beautiful, Chris' words were heartfelt, sincere & really complimented our style. After the ceremony he also stuck around to help our photographers, have a laugh & hang out, which only shows the tip-of-the-iceberg of how great of a person Chris is.

We are endlessly thankful for Chris's help organising our day & officiating the perfect ceremony, it certainly would not have been the same without him.

We absolutely could not recommend his services enough!
  • Françoise
    Françoise B. Married on 11/02/2018

Best Celebrant You Can Find

Chris is absolutely amazing at being a marriage celebrant.

We booked a destination wedding in Honolulu for 80 guests to attend internationally, without ever going to Hawaii ourselves. We are a laid back couple, who didn't want a religious, long drawn out service for our wedding. We wanted it short, light, and even a touch of comedy with our ceremony.

Chris was excellent at communicating, we met up with him and discussed what we wanted, and Chris made some awesome suggestions to incorporate as well. We had a run through the day before, which I felt helped our bridal team to know exactly what to expect and do for the wedding day.

We couldn't have asked for a better celebrant, and we felt that Chris made our ceremony absolutely perfect for us. He is professional, personal, funny, and is overall an incredibly wonderful human being.

I highly recommend Chris and his services and feel that you won't be disappointed booking him as your celebrant.

Thank you again, Chris you are WONDERFUL!
    Dayna Married on 08/18/2018
    Chris was great! The whole family really liked him and the ceremony.
    He was really helpful and patient, he gave us a lot of his time, which we so appreciated!
    He humble and really down to earth.
    if we ever renew our vows, Cris will the the first one I call!
    Thank you so much!
    Lyssa Married on 05/20/2017
    At first, finding the right wedding officiant turned out to be one of the most daunting tasks during wedding planning. Most of the officiants I came across seemed stuffy and actually quite standard, so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find someone that my husband and I would feel comfortable with and relate to. I also didn't think I'd find someone who would match our casual but classy, modern feel for our big day.

My husband and I wanted a non-denominational officiant who could keep it simple but meaningful, personal and heartfelt but not overly sentimental, and fun but in no way cheesy. Officiant Chris COMPLETELY fit that bill. He tailored the ceremony to our specifics and also added his own thoughts that kept the ceremony sincere but also light-hearted. We got compliments from our guests saying that Chris helped set the perfect tone for the rest of our wedding day. Kind of unexpected for that to be said about your officiant! But that's a true testament to how thoughtful and cool Officiant Chris is.

If you're a modern couple looking for an officiant who isn't super traditional, definitely consider Officiant Chris!