POB 88940, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 74

About I Do Hawaiian Weddings

I Do Hawaiian Weddings consists of a team of officiants, ministers, and celebrants located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Their trained and licensed staff are ready to assist you in customizing your special vows for your wedding ceremony. I Do Hawaiian Weddings wants to make it all about you and promises to provide their services no matter the religion. They welcome all weddings including LGBTQ couples. As long as there is love and excitement in the air, I Do Hawaiian Weddings will be more than happy to help tie-the-knot.

From elopements, weddings, and vow renewals, I Do Hawaiian Weddings guarantee years of experience and impeccable customer service to provide what is needed to give you the wedding of your dreams. They have several packages to choose from, each boasting unique amenities such as beautiful leis, wedding bubbles, a personalized keepsake celebration certificate, and much more. They can do a variety of ceremony styles such as Hawaiian-style, Japanese-English, Unity Sand, and traditional non-denominational. They can also assist in planning an intimate wedding of 18 wedding guests from start to finish, including getting a beach permit, flowers, music, transportation, and securing a skilled photographer.

Follow I Do Hawaiian Weddings on

sm4 9999 51 482486
sm4 9497 51 482486
 d0a5356 51 482486
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
oejgfadijm2dhnhipt0bk1 yvo1uadp368 azsjo a0vagflgbvmkopcfe1kqvpj12a1shxfe0kioclekbitak7mmizyssq3mdac9rgvhgmq xoys6dgovgorfjp8tvcp44edf blgm32fgl6tj pt6aihhg8gez2mxye6j1ucmwulhoreaxd2cvqtsxarxfh ommks5cpyuns5rbqx3es 51 482486
unspecified 51 482486 v6
finalprint 091 51 482486 v1
finalprint 029 2 51 482486
steel and oscar fp 060 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
xmhskjchfw2o9uaviwzgxwuodyz2lztvvpiqkprepuwkzsla2n hvsymrpojhtcwmp6un1f3ml b8wli4wme0a1we0u fwkvefvuxlb3dm2b cgvbwsxdglau 7irab4 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
mgnwzkevy2zs dk09kpz59aykvi5tftd5kvtew63ec4ol9bdhmamdzeytpfys1g2vkdufilihpkekn5bjz1yeqqriw4mmkfvukpildeqmcehjdohy4fzeyzzmbdsnevhc 51 482486 v1
3vno0nkotvvqeqy4rbpoh nvtrj9owsu3okfvzpcvtc 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
tvxeuairqaaanlyj2vzen m61vu8m9x9p9zb61s8sxcicf7bni6uux5q5dwjtz9oywsoz0i9h4hi5au819775e 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
kydlvknuh gtdxeymgxowogkqxknko4poj8ouptkwvu4rveascmbuckmdgcrlwsl9zf2b3obnzwagothxr 4cs 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
simlx9mwa9qewe9 ftxoi44cs02zbgzj597ee1c9orqyajmwrygd0s1jxqckmjofxuoeoyx7tg1ejnd6 lu70a 51 482486 v1
unspecified 51 482486 v8

91 Reviews for I Do Hawaiian Weddings

• Jules

Jules Vern Mccloud · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Easy - Breezy Hawaii Wedding

If you’ve ever dreamt of a Tropical Wedding or beach Commitment Ceremony and aren’t really sure how to go about planning the celebration….then you should contact I Do Hawaiian Weddings and allow June and her team to assist you in making your dream a reality.

We had an AMAZING experience from the moment we reached out online to the follow-up blessing we received after returning home to the Mainland. Working with June and the wonderful folks from I Do Hawaiian Weddings was truly one of the easiest, most stress-free, and meaningful experiences we’ve ever had or could’ve imaged.

Initially, we were concerned about the logistics of an out-of-state wedding, but reflecting back, things could not have been easier. Hawaii is a perfect destination wedding location as there are many convenient flights from the U.S. and with June’s continued email assistance and guidance it was much easier to actually get a marriage license and have a ceremony in Hawaii then it would have been to be married anywhere else. She walked us through the whole process, even to getting the marriage license on a Saturday at the registrar’s home! June has all the right contacts to make it simple.

Thanks to I Do Hawaiian Weddings, our ceremony on the beach at sunset was picture perfect, spiritual, but light hearted and something we will NEVER forget. In addition to the fabulous wedding ceremony, June coordinated everything so we had fun the entire day from the moment Vicky and her team arrived to do our hair and make-up, the drive up the coast with Bill to the creative pictures we took with Debbie. And an extra shout-out for Debbie, we had sent her a few ideas and shots of others as sample pictures that we would like and she completely outdid herself. She was so patient and helpful, just to get the right shot at the right time for sunset and we couldn’t be happier.

It’s been almost a year now that we have been married and whenever we reflect on our wedding experience, we think back to how June made what is for most people, an incredibly stressful and expensive event a simple, reasonably priced, fun filled memory ~ a true Tropical Hawaiian breeze!

Sent on 05/23/2020

I Do Hawaiian Weddings's reply:

You take my breath away! Thank you for your abundant share and willingness to write out details of not only your feelings but how we best served you. Your review is lovely. I'm just taken aback! On behalf of my team and myself, mahalo nui loa for your time in leaving this carefully thought out review. We can't thank you enough and hope other couples searching will be able to find us as you did.
    With joy & tons of aloha,
    June
  • Lauren

Lauren Kaiser · Getting married on 10/02/2021

June was the best and Kahu Brutus was perfect for our ceremony!

First of all, we are so grateful to have been able to get married in February before the COVID-19 pandemic. June was able to help us find the perfect officiant we had in mind for our special day! June was so easy to work with and quick to respond via email to help coordinate everything for our wedding. We were so lucky to have Kahu Brutus officiate our wedding and it was just absolutely incredible! Our ceremony was unforgettable. Kahu Brutus kept it light and enjoyable while also making it romantic and magical so much so that we got tons of rave reviews from all of our guests! He was able to offer us a beautiful ceremony with different local elements we could choose to include as we like. It was so unique and fit us perfectly! We are so happy to have had June help us and arrange for us to have Kahu Brutus make our marriage official!

Sent on 08/03/2020

I Do Hawaiian Weddings's reply:

Ah! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing such rich words. We are so blessed to have Kahu Brutus as a gifted member of our team and I'm happy you were able to experience his light. Congratulations you two! May love follow you in every step you take. With aloha, June

Corrin Lacouture · Married on 01/01/2021

Beyond amazing, extremely happy

I was so stressed out until I called June, she set me up with Kalei who literally saved my life! She handled everything and went above and beyond to make me happy on my wedding day! I highly recommend this company! Would hire again!

Sent on 01/12/2021

I Do Hawaiian Weddings's reply:

Yes! Kalei and I were delighted to read your generous words. When you are ready to renew your vows, we will be here waiting with arms open with aloha just for you. Thank you so much! Many blessings for a future rich in love.
    June

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

I Do Hawaiian Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 1673
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 1111
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    HI

• TaidePhoto Wedding Photographers

Aloha! June creates the perfect event and a beautiful occasion! I have worked with her several times on different ceremonies as a photographer and I'm always taken by the way she genuinely cares about her clients and. She loves her work and her clients. Truly. She is an amazing person and true professional. I wholeheartedly recommend her services. Mahalo, Juha Kauhanen www.taidephoto.com

• Aloha Bridal Gallery
    Aloha Bridal Gallery Banquet Halls

I highly recommend I do Hawaiian Weddings. June, is an amazing planner and you will be pleased with her professionalism and the services she offers.

• Karen Renard Photography Wedding Photographers

June's attention to detail and friendly personality will ease your mind completely as she coordinates your wedding, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day. I highly recommend 'I Do Hawaiian Weddings'.

• POB 88940 Honolulu, HI, 96816 See on map
    8083305555 (Other Phone Number)
    We like to have weddings all the time... just let us know when you need us.
    Location of (I Do Hawaiian Weddings)