POB 88940, Honolulu, HI 96830 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73

About I Do Hawaiian Weddings

I Do Hawaiian Weddings consists of a team of officiants, ministers, and celebrants located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Their trained and licensed staff are ready to assist you in customizing your special vows for your wedding ceremony. I Do Hawaiian Weddings wants to make it all about you and promises to provide their services no matter the religion. They welcome all weddings including LGBTQ couples. As long as there is love and excitement in the air, I Do Hawaiian Weddings will be more than happy to help tie-the-knot.

From elopements, weddings, and vow renewals, I Do Hawaiian Weddings guarantee years of experience and impeccable customer service to provide what is needed to give you the wedding of your dreams. They have several packages to choose from, each boasting unique amenities such as beautiful leis, wedding bubbles, a personalized keepsake celebration certificate, and much more. They can do a variety of ceremony styles such as Hawaiian-style, Japanese-English, Unity Sand, and traditional non-denominational. They can also assist in planning an intimate wedding of 18 wedding guests from start to finish, including getting a beach permit, flowers, music, transportation, and securing a skilled photographer.

Follow I Do Hawaiian Weddings on

sm4 9999 51 482486
sm4 9497 51 482486
 d0a5356 51 482486
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
oejgfadijm2dhnhipt0bk1 yvo1uadp368 azsjo a0vagflgbvmkopcfe1kqvpj12a1shxfe0kioclekbitak7mmizyssq3mdac9rgvhgmq xoys6dgovgorfjp8tvcp44edf blgm32fgl6tj pt6aihhg8gez2mxye6j1ucmwulhoreaxd2cvqtsxarxfh ommks5cpyuns5rbqx3es 51 482486
unspecified 51 482486 v6
finalprint 091 51 482486 v1
finalprint 029 2 51 482486
steel and oscar fp 060 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
xmhskjchfw2o9uaviwzgxwuodyz2lztvvpiqkprepuwkzsla2n hvsymrpojhtcwmp6un1f3ml b8wli4wme0a1we0u fwkvefvuxlb3dm2b cgvbwsxdglau 7irab4 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
mgnwzkevy2zs dk09kpz59aykvi5tftd5kvtew63ec4ol9bdhmamdzeytpfys1g2vkdufilihpkekn5bjz1yeqqriw4mmkfvukpildeqmcehjdohy4fzeyzzmbdsnevhc 51 482486 v1
3vno0nkotvvqeqy4rbpoh nvtrj9owsu3okfvzpcvtc 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
tvxeuairqaaanlyj2vzen m61vu8m9x9p9zb61s8sxcicf7bni6uux5q5dwjtz9oywsoz0i9h4hi5au819775e 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
kydlvknuh gtdxeymgxowogkqxknko4poj8ouptkwvu4rveascmbuckmdgcrlwsl9zf2b3obnzwagothxr 4cs 51 482486 v1
I Do Hawaiian Weddings
simlx9mwa9qewe9 ftxoi44cs02zbgzj597ee1c9orqyajmwrygd0s1jxqckmjofxuoeoyx7tg1ejnd6 lu70a 51 482486 v1
unspecified 51 482486 v8

I Do Hawaiian Weddings 5
  • devna

devna · Married on 04/26/2019

Kavish&Devnasparadisewedding

I absolutely loved how Amazing June is! You made our paradise wedding dream possible in less than 24hrs! Thank you so very much! Can’t wait to see you in 2023.

Sent on 02/10/2019

I Do Hawaiian Weddings's reply:

I love it! Thanks so much for your note too... Somehow love on fire works for me too:) So happy to have been of service. And no need wait till 2023... come back any time. You are always welcome. A last minute call will be perfect:)
    With abundant aloha,

Crystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding at Sunset Ranch

I am so glad I found June! I did not know where to start so I went to yelp for an officiant. June had so many great reviews I watched her videos and from the moment I heard her voice I knew we had to have her!! I watched videos from her past ceremonies and you can feel how passionate she is through her voice. I contacted her right away and we set up a date to meet. My husband and I met her at Ala Moana by Starbucks, it was very casual but we felt very comfortable.. She also brought along her cute puppy! After our meeting with her, A LOT of my worries and anxiety just vanished. She was so professional and had everything set. She gave us a blank set of vows which we could revise to our liking. This made the process so easy and I'm glad we had the freedom to customize it to the way we wanted. Although, we did keep almost everything the same because her words are written beautifully. Fast forward to the day of, I cannot say this enough but once June arrived, I felt a sense of calmness take over me like all of my worries just melted away. She popped into my suite right before the ceremony started to say her "hellos" and "no worries" and it really helped me zen out! Btw I totally forgot to rent or decorate for a signing table (I didnt really care much for one). June had her clear acrylic signing board ready for us and it made our event coordinator at ease and very happy that we had something at all. She pretty much has everything ready on her end! Our ceremony was very beautiful.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    I Do Hawaiian Weddings 6
    I Do Hawaiian Weddings 7
    I Do Hawaiian Weddings 8

I Do Hawaiian Weddings's reply:

It was such and incredible day and having the opportunity to meet with you both in advance set the tone perfectly. Thank you so much for your gentle words. They mean so much and help communicate what couples really want for themselves.

Sending you and your beloved husband Scott love. We bumped into each other in shortly after and it was such a pleasant surprise. I'm so happy the two of you have a beautiful story to live by for the rest of your lives.

With abundant aloha,

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

InDo Hawaiian Weddings was awesome with helping me coordinate my dream wedding. I told Ms June what I wanted and she made it happen. We started to get worried with Hurricane Lane fast approaching when we were supposed to arrive for the wedding. Ms June stayed in contact with me everyday leading up to our arrival and once we arrived. Rev Ryan did a fabulous job officiating the wedding. Debbie took amazing pictures and can't wait to see the final product of all of them. Scott our limo driver was a great tour guide through the city after the wedding. Ms Vicky did an amazing job on my Jair and makeup. I cannot say enough of how wonderful everyone was on our special day! Thanks for making our dream come true!

Sent on 08/31/2018

I Do Hawaiian Weddings's reply:

I love this! But more importantly it was YOU who made both hurricane AND a wedding easy to manage. I can't thank you enough for being flexible and a joy to work with. Our entire team was able to go with the flow and be of service in a way I overwhelmingly grateful for. The good news is, we did it together! Now you know you can weather any storm together!!!

Sending you both abundant aloha...

I Do Hawaiian Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,673.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,111.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? HI

• TaidePhoto
    TaidePhoto Wedding Photographers

Aloha! June creates the perfect event and a beautiful occasion! I have worked with her several times on different ceremonies as a photographer and I'm always taken by the way she genuinely cares about her clients and. She loves her work and her clients. Truly. She is an amazing person and true professional. I wholeheartedly recommend her services. Mahalo, Juha Kauhanen www.taidephoto.com

• Aloha Bridal Gallery
    Aloha Bridal Gallery Banquet Halls

I highly recommend I do Hawaiian Weddings. June, is an amazing planner and you will be pleased with her professionalism and the services she offers.

• Karen Renard Photography
    Karen Renard Photography Wedding Photographers

June's attention to detail and friendly personality will ease your mind completely as she coordinates your wedding, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day. I highly recommend 'I Do Hawaiian Weddings'.

• POB 88940 Honolulu, Hawaii, 96830 See on map
    8083305555 (Other Phone Number)
    We like to have weddings all the time... just let us know when you need us.