Nathan Rojas Photography Reviews

5 | San Diego, CA

5 Reviews for Nathan Rojas Photography

Veronica Davidson · Married on 11/06/2019

Gorgeous wedding photos!

Nathan shot our engagement photos and our wedding and he was phenomenal. We felt so comfortable with him and his vision. He had so many cute and natural poses for us. We are so glad we used Nathan! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and everyone has complimented how incredible our photographer was. Thanks for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • ,

,Cassandra · Married on 03/08/2019

Mrs Navarro

Nate was amazing to work with! He was very accommodating and professional. We absolutely love our wedding photos! I will definitely book Nate again for any special events!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Deanndra · Married on 12/03/2018

Family holiday pictures

Nate is a very flexible and reliable photographer. I loved how my family pictures turned out and also how amazing he was to be patient with my little toddler. I’d definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Tommy Harrison · Married on 11/07/2018

Outstanding Work and Better Person!!

Nathan was fantastic!! He went above and beyond to capture one of the most important moments of our lives. Super cool guy and very easy to communicate with. Nathan is open to your own suggestions and is very collaborative in making sure you capture the perfect picture. I came in from Kansas City to propose to my girlfriend and he took his own time to go out to the spot and pinpoint the best places to capture the best pictures. I didn’t know too much about the area and he made the process very smooth and was incredibly helpful. He was awesome, I can’t recommend him enough, and Nathan was very reasonable! I would recommend him for any type of event, the man knows his stuff!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Silvia Estrada · Married on 09/29/2018

nathan did a great job at my 25th wedding anniversary

Nathan was kind, respectful and patient.. has very good pricing n works with your budget.. i was very pleased with the results.. give him a list of your pic requests and he delivers! will definitely hire him again

Sent on 12/08/2018