3 Reviews for Mouradian Jewelry Ltd.

3 Mouradian Jewelry Ltd. Reviews

Highly recommend coming here to see their fantastic selection of jewelry. My engagement ring came from here and my fiancé was extremely happy with the help he received in his search.

My ring is beautiful and very unique and I continue to get compliments. Highly recommend going here for all jewelry. We will be going back to get our wedding rings.

Update: we got our wedding bands here and once again he did a fantastic job. We asked that the two dates (we had a small wedding then a bigger celebration later on) to be engraved. As my ring was very think we were unsure if we can get it engraved. He was able to do it.

He is amazing.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Harout Mouradian is phenomenal. My husband visited the Boston Jewelry Exchange and met with a number of jewelers regarding my engagement ring. He ultimately went with Harout because he wasn't solely trying to win business, but truly cared about what my husband had in mind and helped him weigh out different options. Harout is incredibly talented and such a genuine person. There are a number of other jewelers located in his immediate proximity, but again, he does not put on a sales pitch. We couldn't be happier with our bands and the level of service we received from Harout.

Profile Picture User3550799, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Harout Mouradian was one of the best vendors I worked with for our wedding. He made our wedding bands, and they came out even better than we expected. Mine was a complex custom band designed to fit with my engagement ring and it is a perfect match-he wax able to design exactly what I wanted without me even being able to describe it. His prices were very reasonable and his customer service is impeccable.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews