Mouradian Jewelry Ltd. Reviews

5 | Boston, MA

5 Reviews for Mouradian Jewelry Ltd.

• Larissa

Larissa Lutz · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Trustworthy, Helpful, Thoughtful, and Beautiful Jewlery

My fiancé and I recently got engaged and when it came to finding someone extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and thoughtful, we turned to Harout.

Before getting engaged, I had an idea of what type of an engagement ring I wanted, but making that ring a reality would require Harout’s expertise. When my fiancé first met with Harout, he was very excited to work with him because he could tell how passionate Harout was about his business. Harout was extremely thorough when walking through the various options and explaining the process of creating a ring, and provided timely updates to ensure my fiancé was able to propose on the date he wanted. He was also very thoughtful when making recommendations which helped my fiancé feel less stressed about the process and that it was a real team effort!

When my fiancé did proposed, I was so shocked to see my “dream ring” and it couldn’t be more perfect. We are so pleased with the service Harout and Mouradian provided and we can’t wait to work with him to make our wedding bands to tie the knot! We would highly recommend Harout to any friends or family because we know he ensures exceptional service, jewelry, and a great experience.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Mouradian Jewelry Ltd.'s reply:

Thank You so Much Larissa, for the excellent review, I'm incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave this note .
    Thank you, once again , for your Kind Words .
    Harout Mouradian
  • Dave

Dave Mitchell · Married on 06/07/2018

Mouradian Jewelry sets the standard for quality wedding rings and service.

My experience buying an engagement ring for my fiancee (now my wife) three years ago could not have been better. The exceptional ring, the value for my money, and the superb service I’ve consistently experienced with Harout at Mouradian Jewelery will forever be my standard for high quality. He is THE BEST.

I knew very little about engagement rings when I searched for jewelry stores and I was wary of navigating the whole experience. I have no doubt that I went to the right place, and I feel lucky that I found Mouradian Jewelry. Harout welcomed me in and taught me all about diamonds, settings, styles, and has been uncommonly patient, kind, and fun to work with every time I’ve been in his store. He makes me and my wife feel special and completely cared for. I wish I could find this level of customer care and service elsewhere, but it can’t be found.

In the 3 years since I gave my wife this engagement ring, I get more and more confirmation that I found the right jeweler. She loves her ring and wears it every day, her friends and family are unanimously impressed, and we continue to feel supported by Harout. He encourages us to come by for a cleaning or tiny adjustment now and then to keep it looking perfect, and he won’t even consider charging me. The same is true for our wedding rings. I’m so grateful I found a jeweler who is genuinely invested in our total, continued satisfaction. Going to Mouradian Jewelry is the best experience I’ve ever had in any store in the Boston area.

Thank you, Harout!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Highly recommend coming here to see their fantastic selection of jewelry. My engagement ring came from here and my fiancé was extremely happy with the help he received in his search.

My ring is beautiful and very unique and I continue to get compliments. Highly recommend going here for all jewelry. We will be going back to get our wedding rings.

Update: we got our wedding bands here and once again he did a fantastic job. We asked that the two dates (we had a small wedding then a bigger celebration later on) to be engraved. As my ring was very think we were unsure if we can get it engraved. He was able to do it.

He is amazing.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Harout Mouradian is phenomenal. My husband visited the Boston Jewelry Exchange and met with a number of jewelers regarding my engagement ring. He ultimately went with Harout because he wasn't solely trying to win business, but truly cared about what my husband had in mind and helped him weigh out different options. Harout is incredibly talented and such a genuine person. There are a number of other jewelers located in his immediate proximity, but again, he does not put on a sales pitch. We couldn't be happier with our bands and the level of service we received from Harout.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

Harout Mouradian was one of the best vendors I worked with for our wedding. He made our wedding bands, and they came out even better than we expected. Mine was a complex custom band designed to fit with my engagement ring and it is a perfect match-he wax able to design exactly what I wanted without me even being able to describe it. His prices were very reasonable and his customer service is impeccable.

Sent on 11/01/2014