1500 Diamond Hill Road, Woonsocket, RI 02895 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Piette Jewelers, Inc.

The Piette Family has been serving the bridal jewelry needs of Northern Rhode Island, Southern Massachusetts and beyond for over 60 years. Now in our third generation, we're excited to carry on our family's tradition of quality merchandise and exceptional service. We have it all with one of the best, most extensive selections of engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds, bridal jewelry as well as bridal party gifts. We also offer custom jewelry design, engraving and GIA certified appraisals on all diamond purchases. Your wedding day is such a special day and we're so honored to be a part of it! Stop by and say hello!

Follow Piette Jewelers, Inc. on
Matching Wedding Sets
Matching Wedding Sets
816915042493524635 n 51 1324461 1569439735
Oval Halo Solitaire

3 Reviews for Piette Jewelers, Inc.

Heather · Married on 05/24/2020

Best of the Best

Piette Jewelers goes above and beyond to help! My husband gave me his grandmother's engagement ring when he proposed. Beforehand, Piette Jewelers cleaned it and made sure everything was still secure in the setting. A few month later, I brought it back to be resized. The work was flawless. We also bought our wedding bands there! We planned a virtual wedding in a month (due to COVID-19). Jen and Ross were very helpful and quick to respond to our questions. Due to limited resources, we were able to pick from what they had in the store but will also be getting 2nd bands when we renew our vows in a year or 2. They made us feel like a priority the whole time. They arranged times to meet to get the rings since the store had very limited customer hours. They even provided us with an at home ring sizer so we could get the right size ring for my husband. I never felt stressed whether the rings would be ready on time. They made the whole process very easy and made us feel like we were the number one priority (even though they had other orders that they were working on with nearing due dates). We will never go to another jewelers. We have been so well taken care of. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Kathryn M. · Married on 05/07/2016

Highly Recommended!

We had the best experience at Piette Jewelers! My husband worked with them first to design my engagement ring and he said the whole process was so easy, everyone was so helpful and friendly! Choosing our wedding bands was such a smooth process too, they matched my band to my engagement exactly and they have such a great selection for men’s bands too! We honestly can’t recommend Piette Jewelers enough!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Piette Jewelers, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 1500 Diamond Hill Road Woonsocket, RI, 02895 See on map
    508-593-1870 (Phone number)
    Location of (Piette Jewelers, Inc.)