387 Washington St., Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joseph Gann Jewelers

Joseph Gann Jewelers is a wedding jeweler based in Boston, Massachusetts. Since 1933, it has created a tradition of elegant excellence, with commitment to superior service and quality merchandise. Joseph Gann Jewelers can help educate and guide you on exactly the right diamond to select for your loved one. The majority of its highly professional sales staff are Graduate Gemologists from the Gemological Institute of America, the leading authority on gemstone education and grading in the world. The experienced associates can help you compare quality and value of a wide selection of diamonds, so that you can ensure you are completely confident in selecting a diamond you will be happy with forever.

Joseph Gann Jewelers offers wedding jewelry services to help you select and care for your perfect stone. Jewelry cleaning, ring sizing, appraisals, and even stone upgrades for your setting are available. Choose from loose diamonds to set perfectly in a beloved family heirloom, or choose from traditional or modern wedding bands and engagement rings. Beautiful antiques or a custom option are all available at Joseph Gann Jewelers.

Follow Joseph Gann Jewelers on

Simple rings
home1

40 Reviews for Joseph Gann Jewelers

donna · Married on 05/12/2018

The princess cut diamond set we selected is gorgeous and will a piece I will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband bought my engagement ring at Joseph Gann Jewlers. One of his co-workers recommended them to him. We went back to buy our wedding bands and had a great experience. We've bought our rings back to be re-size and cleaned, compliments of the jewelers. Everyone is very professional, friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Joseph Gann Jewelers for engagement and wedding rings!

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance and I absolutely loved Joseph Gann! I had an heirloom round diamond that I wanted reset with a modern cushion halo and a split infinity shank. I spent countless hours trying to find the perfect setting and nothing looked as good as the image I had in my head, most rings with infinity or twisted side shanks are really bulky. My fiance was able to go into Joseph Gann and custom create the perfect slender, and dainty ring. Joseph Gann worked with him to do a custom cushion halo around my round diamond, and had one of the only twisted infinity sides that didn't stick out against my other fingers. The finished product is absolutely amazing and gorgeous! Can't wait to go in and pick out wedding bands for the both of us. Great costumer service, they are all so helpful!

Sent on 11/25/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Joseph Gann Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings