18 Red Spring Rd, Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Melanie Casey Jewelry

Jewelry designer Melanie Casey creates delicate diamond engagement rings, wedding bands, and gemstone rings. Our jewelry is handmade in recycled 14k Gold in our manufacturing space in Andover, MA.

Follow Melanie Casey Jewelry on

9 Reviews for Melanie Casey Jewelry

• Leigh

Leigh Wild · Married on 10/09/2020

All around amazing!

Last spring, my fiance and I had started more seriously talking about and looking at engagement rings. I had, of course, been looking for some time and was already in LOVE with Melanie Casey designs- so delicate, so unique and special.

As for many, purchasing diamonds online can leave you wondering and hoping that the ring matches your dreams in person. My fiance felt similarly, and to my surprise, set up an appointment with Melanie Casey's studio to visit. She's in Boston. We're in Chicago!

The team was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Communication was clear, quick, and easy. The studio is located in a gorgeous brick building on a small river. We were wowed before even entering the space. We were greeted by Megan, who was the most wonderful host. She made us feel comfortable, never pressured. She gave us time to admire and discuss the rings somewhat privately. I was able to try on just about any ring I was interested in, and my fiance got to try on rings too! I can confirm- every piece of jewelry is even more gorgeous in person! Everything felt so easy. Megan also gave some great recommendations for food and local fun!

We had narrowed the rings down to two options, and I let my fiance pick from there. So some surprise was kept alive! And let me tell you- I would have been elated with either choice, but I am beyond in LOVE with my engagement ring. I have never seen anything like it! We plan to purchase wedding bands from this studio, as well.

Thank you, Melanie Casey and team!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Kara

Kara Hensley · Married on 10/02/2020

My Dream Diamond

I've been dreaming about the oval lady's slipper ring since before I even met my fiancé. Once we started getting more serious, I couldn't keep it in any longer and told him don't buy any other ring than this. It's just as beautiful on my finger as I imaged. When we went to get it insured, the Melanie Casey team was quick to respond with an appraisal. The entire process has been awesome and now I have my dream ring for life! Bonus: Everyone I know or meet LOVES it!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Merianos · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful, unique ring for my wedding!

I purchased my wedding band from Melanie Casey. I'm originally from Massachusetts and it was important to me to support local makers. I was so nervous ordering diamonds on the internet, but the process was smooth from start to finish. She shipps fast and discretely, and the ring is perfect! I opted for the diamond distance band in yellow gold to pair with my diamond solitare engagement ring in white gold, and it's like they were meant to be. I'll treasure this peice forever.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Melanie Casey Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Payment Plans
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    5-6 weeks
    7+ weeks

1 Real Wedding

• 18 Red Spring Rd, Suite 102 North Andover, MA, 01810 See on map
    781-205-9868 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Melanie Casey Jewelry)