Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stardust Jewelers

Your friends in the Diamond business!

Stardust is a trusted family jeweler established in 1978. We specialize in Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, Custom Designing and Fine Jewelry. We offer quality repair services with Master Jewelers on premises. Let us help to make your special day with jewelry you will cherish for a lifetime!

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Stardust Jewelers on

3 Reviews for Stardust Jewelers

Custom Engag. Rings (2)
Custom Wed. Bands (2)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)

I can't say enough about my experience at Stardust. Jim was exceptional! He knew my vision and when it came time for my now fiance to take the plunge and buy the engagement ring of my dreams, I've been in love with it ever since! Even my fiance said that the ring came out better than he could have ever imagined! You can definitely see the pride Jim takes in his store and customer service is definitely a priority and is shown by his employees Nicole & Jenna. I would highly recommend Stardust for any of your jewelry needs...custom, repairs or purchase, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture User6615506, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

As a groom, I had many concerns about what to buy my fiancé and where to buy it because its not just buying a ring. Its about finding a place to go for all my jewelry from this point forward. I went to more than a few jewelry stores and sat with many people and there was no comparison as to our experience at Stardust Jewelers of Mendon versus any of the other jewelry stores. They were thoughtful, knowledgeable and treated us with respect and gave us the time we needed to better understand what we wanted to know before making a purchase. They had a huge selection of engagement and wedding rings. We chose to get have a custom setting and a few stones that we picked out for the perfect ring combination. Thank you so much. You have a customer for life.

Profile Picture Scott, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Stardust Jewelers has been a great experience. My first experience with them was when I was looking to purchase an engagement ring. They were very informative. We ended up designing a custom ring that my fiancé loves. They offered great advice during the process. Since that time, we have purchased our wedding rings and a number of gifts through Stardust. They are truly committed to great customer service. Jim, Jenna and Nicole have been a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/4/16, 1 Review