333 Washington Street #538, Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

About Keezing Kreations

We believe that every bride deserves a custom engagement ring that showcases her individual personality and style.

Keezing Kreations is an independently owned local jewelry designer in the historic Jeweler’s Building of Boston – a must stop shop when you are looking for the perfect engagement ring. Owner Debra Keezing has over 35 years of experience in the industry - in fact her father was one of Boston's very first platinum jewelry designers back in 1946 so you could say it's in her blood!

There are a number of things that set us apart from other Boston jewelers:

• One-of-a-Kind Jewelry designs priced with the market
  • Proudly “Made in America”
  • Affordably priced within your budget
  • We will reuse existing gold, diamonds, and stones
  • All in house designs – no middleman!
  • Personal one-on-one consultations

Our fabulous inventory and selection of diamonds and precious gemstones often act as the primary focal point of a custom jewelry design but we also encourage you to stop by to see what we offer.

Let us create eye-popping wedding jewelry that will bring tears of joy!

Simply drop on by our store or call ahead to book your appointment.

princess cut three stone ring
donna 2
joanna eternity wedding band
lauren 1
Keezing Kreations
caseys three stone engagement ring square
Keezing Kreations
halo diamond engagement ring milgrain detail and s
Keezing Kreations
halo diamond engagement ring yellow gold
Keezing Kreations
sapphire diamond engagment ring with side diamonds
split shank diamond engagement ring 2
img3572
Keezing Kreations
rose gold channel set diamond wedding band
Keezing Kreations
three stone diamond ring with detail
Keezing Kreations
unique halo diamond ring with sapphires
double halo engagement ring
Keezing Kreations
round princess cut three stone diamond engagement
classic 5 stone diamond engagement ring
classic 5 stone diamond wedding band
img0829
diamond bezel ring
Keezing Kreations
prong princess cut diamond engagement ring
diamond wedding band 3
6mm cf wedding band
bostonian diamond
milgrain engagement ring
princess cut channel band
sapphire diamond wedding band
unique halo ring 2
Keezing Kreations
vintage cushion cut engagement ring
img1879
Keezing Kreations
modern princess cut with princess cut channel
princess cut three stone ring
cushion cut diamond ring with scalloped shank

3 Reviews for Keezing Kreations

1 User photo

Keezing Kreations 1

Deb · Married on 07/15/2017

If you want custom designed jewelry from a designer you can trust then this is the place to go! My husband and I recently had my engagement ring reset into a halo setting. Debra was patient and worked with us on the perfect setting. She also took many jewelry pieces as a trade in and deposit for the new ring. The results---- WOW! It's truly a beautiful ring! We will be going to Debra for all of our future jewelry purchases.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Keezing Kreations 2

Abbi · Married on 04/30/2016

Deb at Keezing Kreations definitely takes care of her customers and stands behind the work. I got a custom wedding band and engagement ring, and she made sure I was satisfied. Deb is honest and willing to work within your budget. I had a bad experience with another jeweler, so to have Deb work to help me until I was happy with the result was such a nice feeling. The rings came out wonderfully, and I am sure I will be back for other jewelry in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Cherish · Married on 04/23/2016

We had been in search of a wedding band for a deep oval ruby engagement right with a halo. All the rings we had for oval halos did not have a deep enough horseshoe shape to accommodate the ring without a substantial gap. Someone suggested that we try a custom piece. We are not big jewelry people, and had no idea where to start, so we read some reviews of custom jewelers in Boston, and came across Keezing Kreations.
    From the very first time you meet Debra, you know she is a pro. She has been in the business for a long time, and cares deeply about her craft. She is also quite personable and took the time to listen to the groom to be talk at length about the love he had for his bride. She indicated that she would need to keep the engagement ring for about 3 weeks to get the perfect fit for the matching band.
    A little less than three weeks (and during the holiday rush), Debra called us up to let us know the ring was ready. I (the bride), rushed over because I couldn’t wait to see the ring. It had come in, on budget, and was spectacular. It matched my engagement ring perfectly, and I couldn’t have been happier. Debra even let me know never to let go of that guy because she remembered that he had a twinkle in his eye when he spoke about me.
    When we are ready for an anniversary band to add to my set, I know Keezing Kreations will be our go to spot for the new accessory. Thank you Debra!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Keezing Kreations FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 333 Washington Street #538 Boston, 02108 See on map