Missy Ordiway, Wedding Officiant Reviews

103 | North Port, FL

103 Reviews for Missy Ordiway, Wedding Officiant

Reina · Married on 02/04/2017

Missy was so sweet and very accommodating to our last-minute request for an officiator. She was ready with a set list of things to say to choose from for our ceremony - being perfect for our situation. There wasn't a dry eye in the place! Thank you again Missy for the wonderful work!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant! We even had her crying at our ceremony!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Missy Ordiway, Wedding Officiant's reply:

It's amazing to see two people as in love as you and Isaac. A gift most only dream of, best wishes to you both <3
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Missy was great to work with! We had a non-denominational wedding and she was the perfect officiant to perform our wedding. We had a couple of snafus and Missy was quick to respond to them. For instance, our microphone decided to not work for the ceremony and Missy made sure to project her voice so that all 120 guests were able to hear her on the beach. She also came up with a great solution to me being so swollen that it was hard to get my rings on and off (a lifesaver!) I would highly recommend her!

Jaclyn · Married on 12/05/2015

Missy was an awesome officiant! She was extremely helpful with the process. She even met with my husband and I while we were visiting the area where we were getting married. She truly enjoys and takes pride in her work and it was a pleasure to have her officiate our wedding!

Angela · Married on 11/14/2015

Missy was absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend her. Very sweet, prompt and well spoken.

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2015

I am so greatful that we chose Missy to be our officiant on our Wedding day. We were planning our wedding from the Midwest and ran into a few issues here and there but not with our wedding officiant. Missy was exceptional to work with. She was willing to talk with me over the phone and willing to let us incorporate whatever we were wanting into our ceremony to make it our own. She arrived early and was so professional. She is very well spoken and her attention to detail does not go unnoticed. She even came prepared with a laminated copy of our ceremony in case it rained (which it did). I also can not thank her enough for her willingness to turn in our paperwork for us so that we didn't have to worry about doing it the following day. Since we are from out of state this was huge for us not to have to drive to turn the paperwork in.
    We would highly recommend Missy to anyone. We can not thank her enough for helping to make our day absolutley perfect!

Selene · Married on 01/16/2015

Missy is a very easy laid back woman to do business with. She always listens to your opinions and if you need help with anything she is always there.

Selene · event on: 04/20/2015

Yes she is my mom but I had a great baby shower :) can't wait until m little princess comes out

Matt · Married on 12/13/2014

Missy not only responded to our inquiry of a wedding officiant in a very timely manner, but she was extremely helpful in the coordination of the event as well. When I first reached out to her, she notified us that she was already booked the day (12-13-14); however, she still asked about the details and location so that she could refer us to someone else. Once I provided her with the time and location, she was actually able to commit to our event as well since her other obligation was four hours later. Missy stayed in constant communication with us regarding the ceremony and provided us with numerous possible readings for us to review. Upon consideration, my wife and I chose to combine several aspects of various readings in order to formulate our own. On the day of the wedding, Missy arrived early, as promised and she was very familiar with the layout and the hotel staff. I was very grateful for Missy's professionalism, as she was able to interact with the hotel coordinator (we'll just say that I didn't have a warm fuzzy for the coordinator) and ensure that everything was set up. Her reading and officiating were remarkable! It was evident that she had taken the time to honor our wishes, as well as rehearse the reading. We could not have been happier with her attention to detail and overall service. We would recommend Missy to anyone that is looking for a remarkable wedding officiant!

Tara · Married on 12/06/2014

Missy was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. She was very professional, personable, and caring and made us feel comfortable and at ease. She always responded promptly leading up to the wedding. She was very helpful in putting together our ceremony. Everyone that attended our ceremony said how great she was and kept asking how we found her! She even gave us a laminated copy of our ceremony which we thought was extremely thoughtful and it was something we didn't think to keep but something we'll cherish forever! We would highly recommend Missy!! :)

Sent on 12/18/2014

Missy Ordiway, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!!! The biggest impact we can make in other people's lives is a positive one. I'm so glad to have been a part of your amazing journey together!!!

Stacy · Married on 11/22/2014

Very professional, pleasant experience.

Stevie · Married on 11/01/2014

Missy is just amazing and so so great to work with! She kept in touch with me as soon as we booked her and always responded to me right away. She gave me so many beautiful and personal choices of what to say during our ceremony and helped me put it all together in the right order. Missy is such a kind beautiful person and spoke so nice and clear during our ceremony. We had one of our friends say she wanted to use her when she gets married so she was a huge hit! She laminated our ceremony and also mailed in our marriage certificate all filled out. If your looking for an officiant, she is the one!

Edith · Married on 10/11/2014

Missy was awsome she paid attention to every detail, great communication from start to finish. Eveyone at our wedding was complamenting on how proffessional she was and engaged not only with the wedding party but also with the everyone attending the wedding. 1000 percent satisfied with her services

Kortny · Married on 08/16/2014

Missy was amazing! Responded very quickly every time, performed the ceremony exactly as planned, and helped me decide what to say. She's very cheerful, bubbly, and great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2014

Thank you so very much missy! You were so friendly, patient, professional, just overall AMAZING! We will deffinately recommend you to anyone we know getting married. Thank you again so much! we wish you and your boys a blessed and bright future! <3

Sent on 08/26/2014

Missy Ordiway, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Missy, You guys are A-Maz-ing!!! You have the most beautiful story I have had the pleasure of hearing...I wish you many more years of creating memories together!
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 07/19/2014

great job would recommend her to anyone in need

Dyanne · Married on 06/14/2014

Missy was excellent! She was very quick to respond when I had any questions. The ceremony was amazing and went perfect. She was very helpful every step of the way.

• Della

Della · Married on 05/17/2014

We loved working with Missy Ordiway! She made the process of our wedding ceremony so easy and fun. We wanted to add in some more personal elements into our ceremony and Missy offered some great suggestions. She was professional, fun and so helpful! Thanks Missy for making our day so special :)

James · Married on 05/10/2014

Missy Ordiway was such an easy Officiant to work with, she provided some great ideas and was willing to customize our ceremony. She was the perfect officiant for our wedding day.

Missy was phenomenal. Super accommodating and flexible. Easy to work with and a real pleasure.

Charles · Married on 04/12/2014

It was a pleasure working with Missy. She was able to customize our wedding to our wants and needs.

Missy is such a sweetheart and made sure that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/18/2014

Missy did a great job, couldn't have picked a better person to officiate our wedding. She made a huge effort to personalize every detail to our liking and was an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommended by the Elswick family!

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

Missy Ordiway was the perfect choice for me and my husband. She helped make our day extra special.

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

Missy was more than we could have hoped for, she helped make our wedding day beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married.