68 Reviews for Michael's Catering

Cake (1)
Local (1)
Tables (1)
67 Michael's Catering Reviews

Jann was absolutely amazing! Food wa delicious and I could not have asked for better.

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was such a lovely experience working with Michaels catering. Jann and her husband were amazing to work with. She always responded to my emails promptly and was always so helpful and accommodating. I had complete trust in them with my wedding day that everything would go smoothly and it did. Not only was there customer service great but their food was spectacular as well. The marinated chicken and freshly carved beef were so tender, every one enjoyed it as well as the side dishes. I would definitely recommend using this caterer for your wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), American

Jann and Michael were absolutely wonderful! Jann was so nice and responsive to all of my emails. During the wedding she made sure my husband and I were taken care of. In addition, the food was AMAZING! We received nothing but compliments about the service and the food. I’d recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Katlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I have to say that out of all of our vendors my husband and myself were most pleased with Michael's Catering!!! Jann was extremely responsive!!! We had next to no wait time when it came to her replies!!! Jann even took the time to reply to us while she was away on vacation! When we had our first gathering with Michael and Jann we fell in love with not only their food but also with them! They took the time to explain their menu, our options and to give us good feedback as to her thoughts and opinions. They helped us every step of the way not only with our catering needs but also with the layout of our floor plan since they were very accustomed to our venue location! The day of our event they hit the ball out of the park! They came in, set up and got the show on the road!!!!! Each and every guest at our wedding has been ranting and raving over the food that was served! I would highly suggest that as they were not only professional but also warm kind people!! They helped make our wedding more then what we could have dreamed of!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There honestly aren’t enough words to express how grateful we are for having chosen Michael’s Catering. Jann and Mike gave us the best feeling and we are so happy we went with our gut. Every single part of our year long process with Jann and Mike was amazing. They were organized, kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable of their craft. Besides being amazing caters, they are amazing people who truly care about their clients.We lost a venue because they double booked and Jann went out of her way to try and find us another venue. I have a desire to be very organized and thus emailed Jann quite a bit throughout the year. She was always quick to respond and very gracious. I know our experience would not have been the same with any other caterer. Jann and Mike care about the people who hire them, the quality of the food and the overall experience. The day of the wedding could not have gone any better. It is obvious the people who work with Jann and Mike are treated like family. They went out of their way to make our daughter’s wedding great.They were all kind, considerate and efficient . Our guests commented all night long how wonderful these people were. As for the food... Wow! From appetizers, to dinner, to dessert ( yes they made our cake and cookies too) everything was cooked perfectly and served wonderfully. Even as the wedding party was getting pictures, there was constantly a server there bringing appetizers. In addition to our guests talking about how kind these people were, they all said the food was beyond great! I don’t want to be finished with them. I’m thinking of events they could possible cater. My husband and I feel blessed that we had Jann and Mike there for our youngest daughters wedding. They really are the best of the best! We love you Jann and Mike thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Steve and Ileen Grassetti

Profile Picture Ileen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jan was so easy to work with and was creative in helping design a menu that was what we wanted and within our budget. Their prices are reasonable and service the best! They love what they do!

Profile Picture amber, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American

We got married September 1, with Michael's as our caterer, and we had nothing but raving reviews! Jann was incredibly easy to work with and she was super helpful throughout the entire process. Her expertise was essential, and her friendly and welcoming demeanor was lovely. Everyone involved day of were fantastic and helpful, I could not have asked for better. Everything went off beautifully and the food was great! Even the picky eaters in my group were happy. Overall, I absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Shelby , 9/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s)

We had the BEST experience with you as our caterers!! The food was delicious... Everything tasted home-made and fresh. You have definitely exceeded our expectations!! In addition, your staff was professional and served with a pleasant attitude. It was such a thoughtful gesture for the servers to bring appetizers down to the wedding party as we were busy (and hungry) getting photographed. The bartenders were so kind and pleasant as well. Oh, and the S'mores setup was perfect!! I could go on and on. Thank you for helping to make our daughter's special day a most memorable one. It was truly a pleasure working with Michael's Catering!!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Local, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)

Upon arriving for our first meeting with Jann and Mike, I knew right away that they were going to be who I wanted to cater my wedding. They welcomed us into their beautiful home, and we sat right at their kitchen table while Jann helped guide us through selecting our menu, and Michael made us crab dip to snack on. Jann was so understanding at how slightly overwhelmed I felt, considering when we had our tasting with her was over a year away from our wedding. She made me feel at ease and assured me that everything was going to be taken care of. Jann was quick to respond to me when I inquired about their catering services, as well as when I came up with any last minute questions the closer that the wedding day got. The food was incredible and the prices were definitely reasonable. Jann was very understanding when I asked last minute to add a few more menu items. On the day of the wedding they had everything under control. They set up the table cloths, napkins, silverware, displayed our favors on the guests' tables for us, and brought plates of food to my husband and I even though it was a buffet, just to make sure we got to eat. A lot of guests have commented on how they enjoyed the food! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish there were more stars to give, because 5 does not even come close to how AMAZING they are. Not only were they the best caterers ever they went extremely above and beyond their duties. During my wedding reception the power had gone out and Michael without hesitation started looking for a generator and while he was doing that Jann found me and made sure I was calm and my drink was full. The staff they brought were equally amazing. During all the commotion they kept my guest engaged and extremely happy. The food could not have been better! The staff even made sure that our wedding party got some appetizers while pictures were being taken. I could go on all day about Michael's Catering because I was truly blown away by them. I wish I could have a wedding again just to stay in touch with Jann and Michael.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann and Michael catered our wedding and we absolutely loved everything! Right from the start they were always so responsive. Whenever we would think of a new question, Jann would always respond that same day, if not in the same hour. The food was amazing. All of our guests loved the grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters, bacon wrapped shrimp, and they even put together a mashed potato bar at my request. The displays of appetizers and our cake was breath taking. All of our guests were raving about all the cupcakes and how delicious they were! They even made a few flavors in gluten free for our guests! I could go on and on about how wonderful their services is. Our day would not have been complete without them!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Michael's catering! They were there for us every step of the way and everything looked absolutely perfect. The presentation was beautiful and the food was delicious!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann and her staff went above and beyond with their service and professionalism! We had several guest contact us after the wedding just to tell us that our wedding food was amazing and that it was not your "average wedding food"! Jann and her team made themselves right at home with us and and our guest and I could not be more pleased with the work they did. THE BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES WERE TO DIE FOR! I could go on and on about their service, but I'm telling you (from a very picky bride who had to have everything her way haha) everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Cady, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann was awesome! She was so attentive and made sure my every question and concern was addressed! She was super helpful the day of the wedding and was so pleasant! The food was awesome as well! Everyone loved it!! I would choose them again!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Michael's is personable, easy to work with and will give you great quality and service. All of our guests loved the food!

Profile Picture Steph, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We just loved working with Jann and Michael! When we first started looking for a wedding caterer, we had some difficulties getting responses and were shocked by many the prices. Then I read some awesome reviews for Michael's Catering and decided to e-mail them. I am so happy I did! Jann was amazingly responsive with e-mails, not to mention so sweet and helpful! The prices were so reasonable plus the food was absolutely delicious at our tasting as well as on our wedding day. We heard rave reviews from so many of our guests! If you're looking for a caterer, go with Michael's Catering. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Jann and Michael. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, responsive, and looked after us before and during our wedding. The food was excellent and everything we dreamed of. We asked for Southern BBQ and that is exactly what we got. Delicious pulled pork, cornbread, greens, mac and cheese, brussels sproats, and beans - it was all amazing. I would hire this team again in a heartbeat. They don't disappoint!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann was always very quick to answer calls and emails and extremely friendly at that. She was happy to answer all of my many questions throughout the process and a bonus is she set up our centerpeices free of charge! Many caterers do not do this and request the venue or day of coordinator does this for you. Overall, very satisfied with the quality of their service!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My new husband and myself were unsure of where to start so we begin our search on this website. Once I looked at Michaels of Windsor, I knew I wanted to set up a visit with them. Upon meeting Jann, Michael's wife, after welcoming us into their home for a tasting, we knew this was a different catering experience. We sat right at her dining room table which felt like home and Michael cooked us various hors d'oeuvres and dishes that we had as options to have at our wedding. Jann was so accommodating considering when we had our tasting with her was over a year away from our wedding. She made me feel at ease and I knew that everything was going to be taken care of. FlashForward to the month before our wedding and she had everything down to a T. She double checked everything from the number of guests to timing of dinner etc. she went above and beyond, even on the day of the wedding when I had a mini stress meltdown and she just assured me everything was going to be OK, and she was going to do anything in her power to make it stay that way. I cannot express enough the professionalism that this couple has, along with the amazing food and service that they produced for our big day. They stuck with our budget, and offered alternatives when something we believed was in our budget was not. I truly felt like I was in good hands for my big day, and you will be sorry if you do not pick them as your caterers!!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot even BEGIN to describe the kind of people the Willards are, and the team that they have put together! I was SO absolutely happy with everything that they provided, and did. Every single thing was delicious, and every single thing went so smoothly! They were accommodating, and communication was open and amazing! They were punctual, and not once did I see trash laying around! We had no real set up or ideas for the bar. Just coolers and beer, but yet, Jann made it look like it was so thoughtfully planned out!! Just overall amazing, kind people, who sure know what they're doing when it comes to playing a part in a night you'll never forget! Thank you Jann! Thank you Mike! And also, thank you to the entire staff who kept things moving an clean! You guys rock, and I would recommend you to anyone!

Profile Picture Keena, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann and Mike were amazing!! Jann was quick to respond to me when I inquired about their catering services. She was really helpful in creating an all vegetarian/vegan menu! When we went for our tasting we knew we had to book them right away. The food was incredible and the prices were definitely reasonable. Jann was very understanding when I needed to add a guest last minute along with a couple of other details (sweetheart table, cupcake stand...) On the day of the wedding they had everything under control. They set up the table cloths, napkins, silverware, displayed our favors on the guests' tables for us, and brought plates of food to my husband and I even though it was a buffet, just to make sure we got to eat. A lot of guests commented on how delicious the food was! I'm sure they did a lot behind the scenes that I wasn't aware of, too, to make my wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Tables, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

Michael's catering helped make our wedding day even more amazing! Their service is wonderful, very professional and helpful! Best of all the food was delicious! We had so many guests tell us during the reception and even after the wedding day that they loved the food.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann and Mike were absolutely phenomenal to work with. From the very first phone call with Jann to the end of the wedding day, I felt so comfortable speaking with her and trusting her to handle everything.
The food was so good, and the best part was that as soon as my husband and I got to the reception, she had plates of food for us and insisted we sit down and enjoy dinner! I recommend the chicken caprese which was so delicious and fresh.
As far as pricing goes, Jann and Mike can't be beat. The price per person was very affordable, and they provide all of the linen, china, glass and silverware rentals too! It was so nice to not have to worry about finding a rental company.
The morning of the wedding, Jann, Mike, and their crew all arrived and took charge with getting things set up and ready for the day.

Jann and Mike made us feel super relaxed about everything and they did such an incredible job making the day easy and fun! Thanks again to you all and to the staff for everything!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michael's Catering is amazing!! Jann is so awesome at helping with everything! All I needed to do was have one table set up and she did the rest. I couldn't of asked for anyone better to help on what can be a very stressful day! My husband wanted to eat the pig tongue which is gross but they saved it for him and served it to him at dinner he was so excited. The food was amazing, all of our guest commented on how good everything tasted. The pricing is extremely reasonable as well which was great because we didn't want to break the bank. I was so impressed with all of the food we got for the price. I definitely will call Jann in the future if I need anything catered again!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

The advice I would give is to be ready to be amazed. This couple is so understanding to your needs. They are great listeners. Both Mike and Jann make you feel so comfortable. The food was fabulous. We are still getting compliments. It was a very hot day, but everyone said the food made up for the heat.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/6/16, 1 Review