75 Reviews for Michael's Catering

Outside Alcohol (2)
Cake (1)
Tables (1)
74 Michael's Catering Reviews

My husband and I loved working with Michael and Jann for our wedding! They are so friendly and want to give you the best experience possible. Jann is incredibly responsive to emails and quickly answered any and all questions we had. The food was absolutely delicious--we received many compliments from our guests! The service was outstanding too. They helped flip the room from the ceremony to the reception, and it was done so quickly and efficiently. Everyone was professional and polite and just tried to make our experience the best it could be! I highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can not say enough wonderful things about Michael's catering. As soon as we met with Jann, we knew we were in great hands. She was so easy to work with and replied within minutes to any emails we sent asking questions or guidance. We chose chicken and steak for our meals, tomato shooters, brie tarts and brushetta for our appetizers. Our guests loved everything. Michael's pricing is affordable and the quality of the food is amazing. We had a few guests who requested a vegeterian option and expressed how much they liked their meal. Jann and her team made my daughter's reception a truly special night.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I really just cannot say enough about Michael's and Jann! From the very beginning, she was so detailed in explaining what to expect, what they provide, etc. When we had questions, we had answers usually within a few hours! She showed such professionalism the day of the wedding. Our guests are STILL talking about how great the food was! We loved everything about Michael's Catering and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where do I even begin! Jann is absolutely fantastic. Being a very detail oriented person, I had many suggestions for the presentation of our dinner at our wedding and place setting design, all of which Jann promptly responded (never did I wait longer than 24 hours to hear back via email) to sharing her suggestions as to what would work well and what wouldn't. The dinner tables/food were STUNNING and exactly what I pictured.

We were very undecided with our dinner choices and had two tastings at Jann's home. She worked with us to stay within our budget, and her prices are very affordable. The whole process felt very genuine and personalized and the food tasted like a delicious home cooked meal. Our guests enjoyed the food, both at cocktail hour and dinner very much so at our wedding. We chose the salmon, frenched pork chop, and portabella mushroom caps.

My brother has special needs and can be very picky about his food. Jann went above and beyond to assure he was served first, and if he didn't like his meal they could sub another meal for him last minute. I truly don't have enough good things to say about Jann and her team. We were very happy we went with Michael's Catering for our June Booking House wedding. Jann is a saint and truly listens to you and makes your vision come to life!

Profile Picture Shanna, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Where to even begin... If we were to write out every amazing thing that Mike and Jann did for us, it would be pages on pages. Mike and Jann are the sweetest people you will ever meet. The first time we met, we went for a consultation at their house. We ended up staying for quite awhile just to talk. It felt like we were old friends! A few months later we went back to their home to have our tasting! Every single thing that Mike brought out for us was AMAZING. We actually ended up adding additional horderves to our menu because we just couldn't decide (soup shooters for the win, even if it's 90 degrees out!!) To top it off, their prices are extremely reasonable which was icing on the cake!! Throughout the process, Jann was great at communicating with us and answered all of our emails in an extremely timely fashion. On our wedding day, Jann had the food displayed beautifully. There was not a kitchen at our venue but they managed to keep all of food at the perfect temperature. We got so many compliments! We did a buffet line which ran very smoothly. Jann and Mike also made sure that we had more than enough food. Since my husband and I were getting pictures taken during the cocktail hour, Jann actually walked quite a ways to our photo spot to deliver us and our vendors horderves (how stinkin sweet!!!!). Mike and Jann helped in making our wedding day absolutely perfect and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer! Honestly, one of the things we will miss most about wedding planning is getting to talk to Jann every other day !! -Nick & Sarah Michalak

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We cannot give enough stars to Michael's Catering!!! We felt so special working with them. Jann is the sweetest and made us feel more than comfortable for perfect execution of our wedding day. Our guests could not rave enough about the food. GET THE SOUP SHOOTERS! We would give 1 million stars if possible. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend for your special occassion.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Local, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Words cannot explain how amazing Jann and Michael are. From the beginning they have been extremely helpful and Jann responds to emails right away. They invited us into their home on two different occasions (first time to meet and go over a menu and second time was for a tasting). Our food was amazing and our guests continue to tell us how good everything was. They are extremely affordable and overall wonderful people. Their price also included linens and china as well which was helpful and easy to figure out a general price per person. We can't thank you enough for helping make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Justine, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), American, Vegetarian

Jann was absolutely amazing! Food wa delicious and I could not have asked for better.

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was such a lovely experience working with Michaels catering. Jann and her husband were amazing to work with. She always responded to my emails promptly and was always so helpful and accommodating. I had complete trust in them with my wedding day that everything would go smoothly and it did. Not only was there customer service great but their food was spectacular as well. The marinated chicken and freshly carved beef were so tender, every one enjoyed it as well as the side dishes. I would definitely recommend using this caterer for your wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), American

Jann and Michael were absolutely wonderful! Jann was so nice and responsive to all of my emails. During the wedding she made sure my husband and I were taken care of. In addition, the food was AMAZING! We received nothing but compliments about the service and the food. I’d recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Katlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I have to say that out of all of our vendors my husband and myself were most pleased with Michael's Catering!!! Jann was extremely responsive!!! We had next to no wait time when it came to her replies!!! Jann even took the time to reply to us while she was away on vacation! When we had our first gathering with Michael and Jann we fell in love with not only their food but also with them! They took the time to explain their menu, our options and to give us good feedback as to her thoughts and opinions. They helped us every step of the way not only with our catering needs but also with the layout of our floor plan since they were very accustomed to our venue location! The day of our event they hit the ball out of the park! They came in, set up and got the show on the road!!!!! Each and every guest at our wedding has been ranting and raving over the food that was served! I would highly suggest that as they were not only professional but also warm kind people!! They helped make our wedding more then what we could have dreamed of!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There honestly aren’t enough words to express how grateful we are for having chosen Michael’s Catering. Jann and Mike gave us the best feeling and we are so happy we went with our gut. Every single part of our year long process with Jann and Mike was amazing. They were organized, kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable of their craft. Besides being amazing caters, they are amazing people who truly care about their clients.We lost a venue because they double booked and Jann went out of her way to try and find us another venue. I have a desire to be very organized and thus emailed Jann quite a bit throughout the year. She was always quick to respond and very gracious. I know our experience would not have been the same with any other caterer. Jann and Mike care about the people who hire them, the quality of the food and the overall experience. The day of the wedding could not have gone any better. It is obvious the people who work with Jann and Mike are treated like family. They went out of their way to make our daughter’s wedding great.They were all kind, considerate and efficient . Our guests commented all night long how wonderful these people were. As for the food... Wow! From appetizers, to dinner, to dessert ( yes they made our cake and cookies too) everything was cooked perfectly and served wonderfully. Even as the wedding party was getting pictures, there was constantly a server there bringing appetizers. In addition to our guests talking about how kind these people were, they all said the food was beyond great! I don’t want to be finished with them. I’m thinking of events they could possible cater. My husband and I feel blessed that we had Jann and Mike there for our youngest daughters wedding. They really are the best of the best! We love you Jann and Mike thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Steve and Ileen Grassetti

Profile Picture Ileen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jan was so easy to work with and was creative in helping design a menu that was what we wanted and within our budget. Their prices are reasonable and service the best! They love what they do!

Profile Picture amber, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American

We got married September 1, with Michael's as our caterer, and we had nothing but raving reviews! Jann was incredibly easy to work with and she was super helpful throughout the entire process. Her expertise was essential, and her friendly and welcoming demeanor was lovely. Everyone involved day of were fantastic and helpful, I could not have asked for better. Everything went off beautifully and the food was great! Even the picky eaters in my group were happy. Overall, I absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Shelby , 9/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s)

We had the BEST experience with you as our caterers!! The food was delicious... Everything tasted home-made and fresh. You have definitely exceeded our expectations!! In addition, your staff was professional and served with a pleasant attitude. It was such a thoughtful gesture for the servers to bring appetizers down to the wedding party as we were busy (and hungry) getting photographed. The bartenders were so kind and pleasant as well. Oh, and the S'mores setup was perfect!! I could go on and on. Thank you for helping to make our daughter's special day a most memorable one. It was truly a pleasure working with Michael's Catering!!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Local, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)

Upon arriving for our first meeting with Jann and Mike, I knew right away that they were going to be who I wanted to cater my wedding. They welcomed us into their beautiful home, and we sat right at their kitchen table while Jann helped guide us through selecting our menu, and Michael made us crab dip to snack on. Jann was so understanding at how slightly overwhelmed I felt, considering when we had our tasting with her was over a year away from our wedding. She made me feel at ease and assured me that everything was going to be taken care of. Jann was quick to respond to me when I inquired about their catering services, as well as when I came up with any last minute questions the closer that the wedding day got. The food was incredible and the prices were definitely reasonable. Jann was very understanding when I asked last minute to add a few more menu items. On the day of the wedding they had everything under control. They set up the table cloths, napkins, silverware, displayed our favors on the guests' tables for us, and brought plates of food to my husband and I even though it was a buffet, just to make sure we got to eat. A lot of guests have commented on how they enjoyed the food! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish there were more stars to give, because 5 does not even come close to how AMAZING they are. Not only were they the best caterers ever they went extremely above and beyond their duties. During my wedding reception the power had gone out and Michael without hesitation started looking for a generator and while he was doing that Jann found me and made sure I was calm and my drink was full. The staff they brought were equally amazing. During all the commotion they kept my guest engaged and extremely happy. The food could not have been better! The staff even made sure that our wedding party got some appetizers while pictures were being taken. I could go on all day about Michael's Catering because I was truly blown away by them. I wish I could have a wedding again just to stay in touch with Jann and Michael.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann and Michael catered our wedding and we absolutely loved everything! Right from the start they were always so responsive. Whenever we would think of a new question, Jann would always respond that same day, if not in the same hour. The food was amazing. All of our guests loved the grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters, bacon wrapped shrimp, and they even put together a mashed potato bar at my request. The displays of appetizers and our cake was breath taking. All of our guests were raving about all the cupcakes and how delicious they were! They even made a few flavors in gluten free for our guests! I could go on and on about how wonderful their services is. Our day would not have been complete without them!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Michael's catering! They were there for us every step of the way and everything looked absolutely perfect. The presentation was beautiful and the food was delicious!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann and her staff went above and beyond with their service and professionalism! We had several guest contact us after the wedding just to tell us that our wedding food was amazing and that it was not your "average wedding food"! Jann and her team made themselves right at home with us and and our guest and I could not be more pleased with the work they did. THE BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES WERE TO DIE FOR! I could go on and on about their service, but I'm telling you (from a very picky bride who had to have everything her way haha) everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Cady, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann was awesome! She was so attentive and made sure my every question and concern was addressed! She was super helpful the day of the wedding and was so pleasant! The food was awesome as well! Everyone loved it!! I would choose them again!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Michael's is personable, easy to work with and will give you great quality and service. All of our guests loved the food!

Profile Picture Steph, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We just loved working with Jann and Michael! When we first started looking for a wedding caterer, we had some difficulties getting responses and were shocked by many the prices. Then I read some awesome reviews for Michael's Catering and decided to e-mail them. I am so happy I did! Jann was amazingly responsive with e-mails, not to mention so sweet and helpful! The prices were so reasonable plus the food was absolutely delicious at our tasting as well as on our wedding day. We heard rave reviews from so many of our guests! If you're looking for a caterer, go with Michael's Catering. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Jann and Michael. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, responsive, and looked after us before and during our wedding. The food was excellent and everything we dreamed of. We asked for Southern BBQ and that is exactly what we got. Delicious pulled pork, cornbread, greens, mac and cheese, brussels sproats, and beans - it was all amazing. I would hire this team again in a heartbeat. They don't disappoint!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jann was always very quick to answer calls and emails and extremely friendly at that. She was happy to answer all of my many questions throughout the process and a bonus is she set up our centerpeices free of charge! Many caterers do not do this and request the venue or day of coordinator does this for you. Overall, very satisfied with the quality of their service!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews