43 Reviews for Michael William Florist & Greenhouse

Samples (5)
Preservation (3)
Non-Floral (1)
43 Michael William Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

Awesome job Michael! I appreciate all the effort and detail that you put into my January 12th 2018 wedding. All my friends and family can't get over just how beautiful my flowers were. You contributed to one of the best days of my life. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture carmela, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael William Florist is the best around! Our flowers from our wedding are still talked about over a month later. My husband and I had a Christmas wedding on December 23, 2017 and our flowers could not have been more perfect. Michael took so much time and effort making sure all of our needs were met and that our flowers were nothing short of amazing. I have family asking me where our poinsettias were from because they still look as perfect as they did that day over a month later. Michael gave us beautiful flowers for a very reasonable price and met all of our expectations. Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michael is absolutely, hands-down the best of the best. He made everything so easy. From creating custom pictures of what our flowers would look like to checking in with us and modifying the flowers based on dress color, he always went above and beyond our expectations. Our flowers were absolutely stunning! The colors were amazing and the little details Michael added created a beautiful atmosphere. Thank you, Michael, for everything you did to make our wedding day even more magical!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we chose Michael William Florist to design and create our flowers for our special day! From day one, it was clear how passionate Michael is and how dedicated he would be to make our wedding flowers perfect. Michael partnered with us every step of the way, including embracing all of our Pinterest inspirations which we know can be a difficult task :). Michael and his team (including his sweet mother) designed everything from our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres to the church ceremony and cocktail tent décor, as well as the reception centerpieces and cake decoration. In particular, Michael created 3 giant floral chandeliers FROM SCRATCH that we hung in our cocktail tent to take the atmosphere to the next level. They were truly works of art! In addition to his talent, one of the best things about working with Michael is his focus on being cost effective – he was able to suggest various ways to save money throughout the planning process, which really helped our overall budget. All in all, the flowers and arrangements that Michael designed were so fresh and beautiful, and looked amazing in our photos – see for yourself. We highly recommend Michael William Florist for your next event!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My daughter was married this past weekend and she selected and worked with Michael, owner of Michael William Florist and Greenhouse, Thorofare Nj. I wanted to say thank you and let you know how much we appreiciate all you did to make make this day so special. Your work of art with the flowers made her day. I have been to many weddings through the years and I must say the flowers you created for her, the bridal party and the centerpieces for the tables at the venue where breathtaking. You nailed it!
Thanks again, Janet..MOB
#bestfloristever

Profile Picture Janet, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough amazing things about Michael and his amazing work! He turned my vision for my wedding into a reality. His impeccable communication skills, and his love for his craft truly puts him at the top of his game! His attention to detail and his eye for things that work just is amazing.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

My family and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Michael of Michael William Florist & Greenhouse. I’ve never worked with someone that cared so much about making my day as perfect as possible. He left little touches here and there that I didn’t expect and to say that he went above and beyond with customer service would be an understatement. Mike is passionate about what he does and you can see it in his work. My favorite personal touch came on the day of the wedding. Michael personally delivered my bouquet, which was exquisitely covered in a delicate hand made wrap.

Mike gave me everything I could have asked for. It was the perfect addition to my perfect day.

We love you Mike!

Photos
Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Michael is AMAZING! I showed him what I liked and he was able to do exactly what I wanted and more. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we chose Michael William Florest and Greenhouse. Michael is easily accessible and will go above and beyond what your asking for in the price range you are looking for .

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Mike Huebbsman of michael William florist was the best choice for us and our wedding. I began talking to him around the beginning of this wedding year journey last year regarding vision and flowers. Of course I am not a flower expert, but mike was. He knew the best flowers that could go together and on price point. On the wedding day he made my flower dreams come true. Seeing My bouquet was the most colorful and one of the happiest parts of my day! He has a vision and he knows his brides and he knew me and made it all a reality! He even stayed to move the pergola flowers inside for no extra charge and he made us an arch behind our sweetheart table at no extra charge! He was truly the kindest and sweetest person to work with. I would not want anyone else to do my flowers!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Mike was such a great experience! Mike was a referral from my best friend and he did not disappoint. He takes the time to meet with you to go over details and what you envision for your big day. He was super knowledgeable on the flowers that would be in season and made great suggestions on how to make the design unique. Another thing that meant a lot to us is that he kept our budget in mind and didn't try to fit us into expensive designs that we couldn't afford. I had a ton of questions along the way and Mike was very responsive. The proposals he creates make you really excited to see your finished product. He also hand delivered our bouquets to us before going to set up the centerpieces- which puts you at ease knowing that the person you planned with, is there setting everything up. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs flowers! Thank you Mike and team!

Profile Picture Randi, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I start with how THRILLED I am with Michael William Florist? I would give 100 stars if I could!! My wedding was about 2 weeks ago and Michael helped to make it the most BEAUTIFUL occasion. I gave him just a few ideas but he was able to run with them and create far beyond what I envisioned. He made our ceremony pergola look INCREDIBLE with the very few things I provided to him (and a few of his own things!). I had a strict budget so he repurposed all of my ceremony décor for the reception and it looked great! I gave him some extra things for the reception the day of the wedding. I picked them up while I was out just a few days prior and asked him to incorporate them. He used everything I gave to him, and it was so tastefully done! He also happened to be standing next to me when our wedding cake was brought out and there was major damage to the front of it. He quickly said he would get fresh flowers and cover up the damage so I would have nothing to worry about. I immediately felt relieved and went on with the day. I knew I didn't have to think twice about it because he was there. I am still getting calls and emails from friends and family saying it was the most gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. I couldn't agree with them more! On top of all his talents and professionalism, he is an incredibly friendly guy! He does consultations right in his home, where you'll be greeted by his very sweet Golden Retriever, Toby, and you might be lucky enough to enjoy an awesome conversation with his mom!! If you need flowers for your special event, THIS IS THE PLACE! To Mike and his crew - thank you so much! You guys are great!!

Profile Picture JoEllen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are simply no words to describe how thrilled we were with our flowers and the entire process of working with Michael for our September wedding – if I could give him 10 starts, I would. I remember first meeting with him about my ideas, worried that what I had in mind would cost thousands of dollars and be well outside of our modest budget. He not only gave me an estimate that was less than half the cost quoted to me by other florists, he made suggestions for how to improve the look and longevity of our flowers while saving money. His experience and eye for florals was more than I could have asked for, and he did a beautiful job incorporating the colors and design from our ceremony and reception space into our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Not only did he and his team set up the stunning hydrangea arrangements at the start and end of our ceremony aisle, they also went to the trouble of assembling small arrangements to hang on each side of the aisle using ribbons of tulle and ribbon that really pulled it all together. All of the arrangements were just stunning and held up well throughout the day and still looked beautiful at breakfast the following morning. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding! Michael truly went above and beyond all of my expectations and was an absolute joy to work with. He was thoughtful and creative, very responsible to emails and texts, and very flexible when I changed my mind about the look of the floral arrangements after the price estimate as well as the number of centerpieces only a week before the wedding. Our coordinators also commented on how beautiful the flowers were and what a pleasure Michael was to work with, and said that they will be recommending him to all of their future brides. I will also be recommending him EXCLUSIVELY to anyone that ever needs a florist, and hope to work with him again in the future for anytime I need flowers.

Profile Picture Olga, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My husband and I had our wedding this past Saturday, and I can say that our experience with Michael and his team was absolutely fantastic. When we first met with him, I had only a loose idea of what I wanted for the bouquets, and we none at all for the centerpieces. Using only an image of a bouquet I had pinned on Pinterest as inspiration, Michael was able to help us to create the perfect look for all of our flowers and decor, which meshed both of our personalities and styles and went perfectly in the venue. He actually made a "dry run" to our venue the week before to make sure he was aware of any construction or other potential delays in getting to our wedding site so that he could account for these time wise. On the day of the wedding, his team hand delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were staying, before heading to the venue to set up. They wanted to personally make sure to deliver them to us! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful, the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful - we got numerous compliments, and the value for the quality and service, and the pleasantness of working with Michael and his team, to me is unbeatable. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so perfect!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I dreaded doing flowers because I had no idea what I wanted but Michael sat with me and helped me figure it out and made my wedding a dream come true! Everything was absolutely perfect and he was such a delight to work with! You can't beat his prices and he set everything up for us. He let us use some decorations at no extra cost. Our bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. He truly went above and beyond for us and I can't thank him enough!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture brittany, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure to have worked with Michael! His passion and desire to make every bride's floral dreams come true, no matter the budget, is what sets him apart from the rest. His care and thoughtfulness is truly what made our day special. Not only did he and his team take care of preparing fresh flowers in way of bouquets, boutonnieres, signature flowers, flower crowns, ceremony chair arrangements and fresh petals, but he also helped decorate the whole space by providing lanterns, chiffon for our gazebo, and cylinder vases complete with lights for our reception tables. I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving of your business than Michael!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Michael was a dream come true for this bride. He went above and beyond for my wedding, from all the wonderful fresh flowers he did for me but also helping get candles and lanterns and a bunch of other small details that I couldn't find or think about. He even paired with my mom to make my sweetheart table a wonderful surprise. For the flowers he made sure he found exactly what I was looking for which was a task in its self because all I gave him was two flower names with very specific colors. The rest of the info I gave was bright colors and I let him run with it. Which was possible the best decision I could have made, was less stressful for me and his choses were outstanding! I couldn't have chosen a better person for the job and the prices were great! I would strongly recommend Michael to anyone that needs a florist or even greenhouse needs. He's a great guy with a lot of knowledge and really great prices.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a great experience to work with Michael! He was incredibly helpful in leading up to my wedding and did a beautiful job on my centerpieces and bouquets. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments on it. He went above and beyond and truly cares about his clients!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael did a wonderful job. Everyone loved the flowers. He truely cares for his couples and is passionate about his work. Michael went above and beyond to ensure my day was perfect.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I recently got married in April and we had the pleasure to work with Michael. From the beginning to the end we had an amazing experience. He's creativity and passion for his job is simply amazing. I was super open for ideas and left it in his hands and there wasn't a thing I would change everything was absolutely breathtaking. Him and his mother were such a pleasure to work with.. I would highly recommend them.. people are still complimenting me on my flowers and decor And not to mention they made the day that much better !

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If anyone is looking for an affordable Florist for a wedding or anything Michael William should be it! He did a fantastic job at our wedding. He drove to the shore for us with our table numbers and centerpieces, set up the aisle for the ceremony, stayed to help clean that up transferred centerpieces for the reception, and checked in with us before he left. Everything looked gorgeous with much thanks to Michael. I would recommend him to anyone! Ps. Our bouquets were very beautiful even better than I envisioned. He nailed what I had in mind ??

Profile Picture Adrienne, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot believe how beautiful this man made my ceremony room and wedding, through his dedication to detail and undeniable vision. I am so sad I cannot add a picture of my ceremony room because when I say it was beyond my vision it is NO LIE! Price is reasonable and flexible to you

Profile Picture Renee, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I do not know where to begin about this florist. Michael made my vision into a reality. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our day was PERFECT. People are still raving about how beautiful our flowers and centerpieces were. He made sure my dad (who is deceased) was walking down the aisle with me by putting a charm with his picture on my bouquet. I cannot tell you how much i appreciated that. He was VERY affordable. Im not kidding when I say that you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Thank you Michael for EVERYTHING. You will now be my go to florist for life.

Profile Picture Marianne, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michaels work was absolutely amazing! He knocked my visions out of the park for a very reasonable price! I am so pleased with every single thing he did! His professionalism and stamina made a huge impact on our wedding making it the absolute best day of my life. Thank you Michael!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael was amazing and affordable! My flowers came out SO BEAUTIFUL. My plan was to stay on a budget for my bouquets and boutonnieres. I do not have a vision for flowers so I used Pinterest a lot to pick what I liked and from there Michael used my images that I liked and built my vision beyond what I had even imagined. He walked through every detail of my color palette (I had multiple shades of coral) and incorporated all the colors appropriately to each bridesmaid’s bouquet perfectly. After our first meeting together, he sent over our “minutes” to ensure he had everything we talked about and sent over pictures that we talked about for inspiration. I was able to easily keep in touch with any changes I wanted to make leading up to the wedding. He even sent me a picture the night before the wedding of my bridal bouquet to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. On top of all of that – he was super affordable and right in my budget. If I have any advice for brides, it is to trust the people you hire and I did just that with Michael and the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had imagined them to be!

Profile Picture Sami, 10/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Michael! He is great at his job; creative, listens to your vision, and is flexible with changes. He also checked in with me periodically and his dog Tobey is super adorable. The flowers for my bridal party and all the parents were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet received so many compliments!! I am so grateful for the great prices he has as well because my husband and I were throwing a wedding on a budget, but we didn't have to skim on the quality of our services either. Michael knew exactly what to choose in order to create beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and still stay within our budget. I would absolutely recommend him to others!

Profile Picture Triana, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up