50 Reviews for Michael William Florist & Greenhouse

Samples (5)
Preservation (3)
Non-Floral (1)
50 Michael William Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

Michael went above and beyond for my wedding. He turned my ceremony area into something better than I had pictured for myself. He delivered my bouquet to me on the day of the wedding. Everything was gorgeous, and my flowers are still in good shape.. even a week after the wedding. Wedding planning is very stressful but I enjoyed working with Michael. He listened to my ideas and went off of that. His prices are great and it is very obvious that he has a true passion. Michael, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michael made choosing flowers enjoyable and fun. His passion shows through the moment you meet him, the way he explains everything and immerses himself into your special day is truly one of a kind. This might sound crazy but, Michael is the only florist I went to that actually showed me samples of vases and photographs of the flowers he and I believed would be best for my wedding day, he took the time to make sure I understood every detail. Then he created an entire presentation of every aspect of what him and I imagined. This was huge, I love flowers but I don't know all their names, so being able to see photographs of them was extremely helpful in imagining how they would look on our wedding day. However, nothing I imagined would come even close to the breathtaking work Michael did for our wedding day. I teared up when he handed me my bouquet. I wasn't the only one who was impressed, several of my guests commented on how vibrant, beautiful, and full the centerpieces and bouquets were! I have already suggested Michael to 2 different friends and both went and saw him and both are using him for their special day! He is truly amazing!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I do not even know where to start when it comes to this guy. All I can say is Michael was nothing short of AMAZING!!! He was patient, kind, and affordable. He was able to make my floral dreams a reality the day of my wedding. He went above and beyond for me, and did whatever he could to make my day as perfect as possible. The set up was perfect he executed everything I asked for to the T. He even fixed my bridal bouquet that I ordered from another florist( who did a horrible job) and without any question Michael stepped in and fixed my bouquet and made it just the way that I wanted it. I don't know any florist like this man but all I can say is that he is a special person and this is definitely someone who deserves your business and hard earned money . He was everything and more and he made my day so special. I really appreciated all the time and effort he put in just to make sure I was happy and everything was how I dreamed it would be. In my opinion you will never find anyone like this man. He is really heaven sent.

A JOB WELL DONE!!!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If I could, I would give Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 10 stars! My now husband and I got to Michael's office with very few ideas of what we wanted... I had a few pictures saved that I loved, but other then that, all I knew was I wanted very minimal flowers. I was never huge on big arrangements, so for me- I wanted simple, yet stunning. Michael took my pictures and ideas and pretty much came up with a full blown plan in an hour. I was stunned. The day of the wedding came, and Michael was on time, and everything was perfect. The flowers were STUNNING, and everything I wanted and more. Michael went above and beyond, even coming back to the venue right as the ceremony ended to make sure things were cleaned up, and to take back a few things he let us borrow so we didn't have to make the drive to the greenhouse before our honeymoon. I can not say enough about the great job you did, Michael, and am so thrilled we found you! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alyse, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

My husband and I used Michael Williams Florist and Greenhouse for our wedding this past February. He was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Hands down the best!

For our first meeting we went over everything in great detail with Michael. We actually spent probably two hours with him. He took the time to ask us questions about what we wanted and about our day. We showed him examples via Pinterest of what we had in mind and he then put together a slideshow of different ideas and emailed them over to us. If we didn’t like anything or wanted to make changes, he did so right away. My husband and I were on a tight budget and Michael was more than willing to work with us.

From our first meeting to our wedding day, Michael was absolutely amazing. I actually texted Michael late the night before our wedding with a change for our ceremony and he responded with no problem almost immediately. What sets Michael apart from other florists is he actually CARES! He wants to make his bride’s as happy as possible and he will do whatever it takes to achieve that. He has such a passion and desire for what he does and it simply shows through his work. Michael is truly a genuine person. My husband and I had full trust in Michael which put our minds at ease.

One of our favorite things about Michael was the fact that he hand delivered all of the bridal parties bouquets and boutonnieres directly to us the morning of our wedding. We just thought that was such a personable touch.

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with Michael. He was our favorite vendor from our day and we will be using him in the future for any events. You will not be disappointed with Michael Williams Florist and Greenhouse.

Profile Picture Dana, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Awesome job Michael! I appreciate all the effort and detail that you put into my January 12th 2018 wedding. All my friends and family can't get over just how beautiful my flowers were. You contributed to one of the best days of my life. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture carmela, 1/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michael William Florist is the best around! Our flowers from our wedding are still talked about over a month later. My husband and I had a Christmas wedding on December 23, 2017 and our flowers could not have been more perfect. Michael took so much time and effort making sure all of our needs were met and that our flowers were nothing short of amazing. I have family asking me where our poinsettias were from because they still look as perfect as they did that day over a month later. Michael gave us beautiful flowers for a very reasonable price and met all of our expectations. Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michael is absolutely, hands-down the best of the best. He made everything so easy. From creating custom pictures of what our flowers would look like to checking in with us and modifying the flowers based on dress color, he always went above and beyond our expectations. Our flowers were absolutely stunning! The colors were amazing and the little details Michael added created a beautiful atmosphere. Thank you, Michael, for everything you did to make our wedding day even more magical!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I used Michael William Florist for our wedding in November. Our family and friends are still raving about the flowers. Prior to our decision to select Michael's business for our floral needs, we set up a meeting with a few other florists. Many were over our budget or lacked a personal touch we wanted.

When we met with Michael he was personable and you could tell he was invested in our wants. Michael came to our home and met with us for our first meeting. He is a huge dog lover and brought treats for our pup! Our initial meeting was lengthy compared to other florists. He wasn't just throwing out a ball park number and telling us to let him know if we wanted to hire hi. He asked us questions we hadn't even thought about at the time and took notes on everything we said. During that initial meeting we were still early in the decision process and had some ideas of how we wanted everything to look for the big day. Michael had me email him flower arrangement ideas and anything else that peaked my interest after he left. About a week later he emailed me custom pictures of what our flowers could look like and labeled the names of all the flowers. I could let him know exactly which flowers I liked and which ones I'd rather not see by name instead of just saying the "pink one or the little one" I really liked this touch, it made sure we were both 100% on the same page with the designs.

Leading up to the wedding I ended up changing my color scheme which also changed the flowers. Michael was super accommodating and happy to help me with my new ideas. Even with the changes our price point was very affordable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we chose Michael William Florist to design and create our flowers for our special day! From day one, it was clear how passionate Michael is and how dedicated he would be to make our wedding flowers perfect. Michael partnered with us every step of the way, including embracing all of our Pinterest inspirations which we know can be a difficult task :). Michael and his team (including his sweet mother) designed everything from our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres to the church ceremony and cocktail tent décor, as well as the reception centerpieces and cake decoration. In particular, Michael created 3 giant floral chandeliers FROM SCRATCH that we hung in our cocktail tent to take the atmosphere to the next level. They were truly works of art! In addition to his talent, one of the best things about working with Michael is his focus on being cost effective – he was able to suggest various ways to save money throughout the planning process, which really helped our overall budget. All in all, the flowers and arrangements that Michael designed were so fresh and beautiful, and looked amazing in our photos – see for yourself. We highly recommend Michael William Florist for your next event!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter was married this past weekend and she selected and worked with Michael, owner of Michael William Florist and Greenhouse, Thorofare Nj. I wanted to say thank you and let you know how much we appreiciate all you did to make make this day so special. Your work of art with the flowers made her day. I have been to many weddings through the years and I must say the flowers you created for her, the bridal party and the centerpieces for the tables at the venue where breathtaking. You nailed it!
Thanks again, Janet..MOB
#bestfloristever

Profile Picture Janet, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough amazing things about Michael and his amazing work! He turned my vision for my wedding into a reality. His impeccable communication skills, and his love for his craft truly puts him at the top of his game! His attention to detail and his eye for things that work just is amazing.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

My family and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Michael of Michael William Florist & Greenhouse. I’ve never worked with someone that cared so much about making my day as perfect as possible. He left little touches here and there that I didn’t expect and to say that he went above and beyond with customer service would be an understatement. Mike is passionate about what he does and you can see it in his work. My favorite personal touch came on the day of the wedding. Michael personally delivered my bouquet, which was exquisitely covered in a delicate hand made wrap.

Mike gave me everything I could have asked for. It was the perfect addition to my perfect day.

We love you Mike!

Photos
Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Michael is AMAZING! I showed him what I liked and he was able to do exactly what I wanted and more. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we chose Michael William Florest and Greenhouse. Michael is easily accessible and will go above and beyond what your asking for in the price range you are looking for .

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Mike Huebbsman of michael William florist was the best choice for us and our wedding. I began talking to him around the beginning of this wedding year journey last year regarding vision and flowers. Of course I am not a flower expert, but mike was. He knew the best flowers that could go together and on price point. On the wedding day he made my flower dreams come true. Seeing My bouquet was the most colorful and one of the happiest parts of my day! He has a vision and he knows his brides and he knew me and made it all a reality! He even stayed to move the pergola flowers inside for no extra charge and he made us an arch behind our sweetheart table at no extra charge! He was truly the kindest and sweetest person to work with. I would not want anyone else to do my flowers!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Mike was such a great experience! Mike was a referral from my best friend and he did not disappoint. He takes the time to meet with you to go over details and what you envision for your big day. He was super knowledgeable on the flowers that would be in season and made great suggestions on how to make the design unique. Another thing that meant a lot to us is that he kept our budget in mind and didn't try to fit us into expensive designs that we couldn't afford. I had a ton of questions along the way and Mike was very responsive. The proposals he creates make you really excited to see your finished product. He also hand delivered our bouquets to us before going to set up the centerpieces- which puts you at ease knowing that the person you planned with, is there setting everything up. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs flowers! Thank you Mike and team!

Profile Picture Randi, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I start with how THRILLED I am with Michael William Florist? I would give 100 stars if I could!! My wedding was about 2 weeks ago and Michael helped to make it the most BEAUTIFUL occasion. I gave him just a few ideas but he was able to run with them and create far beyond what I envisioned. He made our ceremony pergola look INCREDIBLE with the very few things I provided to him (and a few of his own things!). I had a strict budget so he repurposed all of my ceremony décor for the reception and it looked great! I gave him some extra things for the reception the day of the wedding. I picked them up while I was out just a few days prior and asked him to incorporate them. He used everything I gave to him, and it was so tastefully done! He also happened to be standing next to me when our wedding cake was brought out and there was major damage to the front of it. He quickly said he would get fresh flowers and cover up the damage so I would have nothing to worry about. I immediately felt relieved and went on with the day. I knew I didn't have to think twice about it because he was there. I am still getting calls and emails from friends and family saying it was the most gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. I couldn't agree with them more! On top of all his talents and professionalism, he is an incredibly friendly guy! He does consultations right in his home, where you'll be greeted by his very sweet Golden Retriever, Toby, and you might be lucky enough to enjoy an awesome conversation with his mom!! If you need flowers for your special event, THIS IS THE PLACE! To Mike and his crew - thank you so much! You guys are great!!

Profile Picture JoEllen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are simply no words to describe how thrilled we were with our flowers and the entire process of working with Michael for our September wedding – if I could give him 10 starts, I would. I remember first meeting with him about my ideas, worried that what I had in mind would cost thousands of dollars and be well outside of our modest budget. He not only gave me an estimate that was less than half the cost quoted to me by other florists, he made suggestions for how to improve the look and longevity of our flowers while saving money. His experience and eye for florals was more than I could have asked for, and he did a beautiful job incorporating the colors and design from our ceremony and reception space into our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Not only did he and his team set up the stunning hydrangea arrangements at the start and end of our ceremony aisle, they also went to the trouble of assembling small arrangements to hang on each side of the aisle using ribbons of tulle and ribbon that really pulled it all together. All of the arrangements were just stunning and held up well throughout the day and still looked beautiful at breakfast the following morning. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding! Michael truly went above and beyond all of my expectations and was an absolute joy to work with. He was thoughtful and creative, very responsible to emails and texts, and very flexible when I changed my mind about the look of the floral arrangements after the price estimate as well as the number of centerpieces only a week before the wedding. Our coordinators also commented on how beautiful the flowers were and what a pleasure Michael was to work with, and said that they will be recommending him to all of their future brides. I will also be recommending him EXCLUSIVELY to anyone that ever needs a florist, and hope to work with him again in the future for anytime I need flowers.

Profile Picture Olga, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My husband and I had our wedding this past Saturday, and I can say that our experience with Michael and his team was absolutely fantastic. When we first met with him, I had only a loose idea of what I wanted for the bouquets, and we none at all for the centerpieces. Using only an image of a bouquet I had pinned on Pinterest as inspiration, Michael was able to help us to create the perfect look for all of our flowers and decor, which meshed both of our personalities and styles and went perfectly in the venue. He actually made a "dry run" to our venue the week before to make sure he was aware of any construction or other potential delays in getting to our wedding site so that he could account for these time wise. On the day of the wedding, his team hand delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were staying, before heading to the venue to set up. They wanted to personally make sure to deliver them to us! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful, the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful - we got numerous compliments, and the value for the quality and service, and the pleasantness of working with Michael and his team, to me is unbeatable. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so perfect!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I dreaded doing flowers because I had no idea what I wanted but Michael sat with me and helped me figure it out and made my wedding a dream come true! Everything was absolutely perfect and he was such a delight to work with! You can't beat his prices and he set everything up for us. He let us use some decorations at no extra cost. Our bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. He truly went above and beyond for us and I can't thank him enough!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture brittany, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure to have worked with Michael! His passion and desire to make every bride's floral dreams come true, no matter the budget, is what sets him apart from the rest. His care and thoughtfulness is truly what made our day special. Not only did he and his team take care of preparing fresh flowers in way of bouquets, boutonnieres, signature flowers, flower crowns, ceremony chair arrangements and fresh petals, but he also helped decorate the whole space by providing lanterns, chiffon for our gazebo, and cylinder vases complete with lights for our reception tables. I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving of your business than Michael!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Michael was a dream come true for this bride. He went above and beyond for my wedding, from all the wonderful fresh flowers he did for me but also helping get candles and lanterns and a bunch of other small details that I couldn't find or think about. He even paired with my mom to make my sweetheart table a wonderful surprise. For the flowers he made sure he found exactly what I was looking for which was a task in its self because all I gave him was two flower names with very specific colors. The rest of the info I gave was bright colors and I let him run with it. Which was possible the best decision I could have made, was less stressful for me and his choses were outstanding! I couldn't have chosen a better person for the job and the prices were great! I would strongly recommend Michael to anyone that needs a florist or even greenhouse needs. He's a great guy with a lot of knowledge and really great prices.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a great experience to work with Michael! He was incredibly helpful in leading up to my wedding and did a beautiful job on my centerpieces and bouquets. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments on it. He went above and beyond and truly cares about his clients!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

For our wedding on March 30th, 2018, Michael was a pleasure to work with for my wedding flowers and decorations for ceremony and reception ! Michael was very easy to work with and listened to every detail and vision my husband and I had given for my boutique, bridesmaids boutiques, groomsmen and fathers boutonnieres, and mothers corsages. Everything turned out beautiful and
Michael was very helpful with delivery of flowers on the wedding day at the houses and venue and decorating our ceremony arch, aisle, and some of the reception. The total price of everything was very reasonable and affordable and the flowers were beautiful ! Highly recommend using Michael William Florist & Greenhouse for your wedding or any other event !

Profile Picture lauren, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michael did a wonderful job. Everyone loved the flowers. He truely cares for his couples and is passionate about his work. Michael went above and beyond to ensure my day was perfect.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/17, 1 Review