Michael Carmen Photography Reviews

Michael Carmen Photography 5
Michael Carmen Photography 6
Michael Carmen Photography 7

Kate · event on 11/15/2014

MC Photography was excellent! They were flexible with dates/times, provided more pictures than I expected and did a wonderful job despite the difficulty of photographing my two very young children! I would absolutely recommend them to others!!!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Allen · event on 11/02/2014

Michael was professional, fast, talented, and very easy to work with. He was competitively priced, and more important, gave us digital photos that were awesome. He perfectly captured our even with details, people, and important parts of the event. I would definitely call him again for another event!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jennifer · event on 10/26/2014

I listed the event as a holiday party however, for the last two years we have used MC to take our family photos for Christmas! I can't say enough about his patience (I have three kids under 7), quality of work, and value. MC goes above and beyond, and I do mean from laying on the ground to get the "perfect" shot to even being flexible when I changed the location of the shoot at the last minute. He perfectly captures the spirit of each one of my family members as well as great candid "in the moments" pics. His rates are so affordable in comparison to others in his field, which always makes him my first choice.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Emily · event on 10/18/2014

Michael did a wonderful job on our holiday card family photos. He was awesome with our 10 month old daughter (lots of smiles!) and he suggested a beautiful outdoor place to take the pictures.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Linnea · Married on 10/10/2014

MC was fantastic! We had one photographer fall through on us last minute and you know what, I'm glad she did! Michael came highly recommended and gave me a call right away. He took pictures of everything we wanted but most importantly, he made it fun. He joked with my husband and I, as well as our whole family, bringing genuine smiles to each picture taken. I honestly can't say enough about how professional he is as a photographer. Michael made the day so easy for all of us. He is professional, personable, and such a fun guy to hang out with! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Veronica · event on 10/04/2014

Michael was so great to work with! He did our engagement photos and we couldn't be happier! Not only did our pictures come out amazing but we enjoyed working with Michael even on a less than desirable weather day, being so windy and drizzling, but it was the only day we could do since we live out of state, and Michael was very understanding of that fact. We are so excited to work with Michael again for our wedding. We know we made the right choice!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Sarah · event on 09/28/2014

Michael captured our family beautifully. We absolutely love the photos he took of us together and especially those of our children, they reflect their personalities perfectly! Our kids (ages 8 and 5) had so much fun during our session with Michael, they actually asked to do it again - normally getting a smile out of them at a photo session is difficult but he had them giggling and having a ball.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Devon · event on 09/14/2014

I could not say more wonderful things about Michael Carmen. His photography, professionalism, kindness, flexibility, and quiet and respectful teaching was a tremendous addition to our baptism and anniversary shoot. The work Michael produced was stunning, and when capturing moments that will last a lifetime, I was extremely happy with the outcome as well as the responsiveness to my emails and discussions. My family and I have used many photographers both for personal and professional reasons (I had a background in events in Boston) and I would recommend him to anyone looking to capture a special moment. Please consider Michael Carmen Photography!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Katie · event on 08/09/2014

Michael was fantastic! He shot our multi-generational family with ease and calm. With all of the work that goes into coordinating everyone's schedule, getting small children ready and organized, he made everyone feel comfortable and could not have been more accommodating. He accommodated every grouping and scene we asked for. He was amazing with the kids, offering the perfect amount of direction and flexibility. In the end, the family photos we got were priceless, and we were so appreciative!

Sent on 02/22/2015

DJ · Married on 07/20/2014

Michael bent over backwards to find out what we were looking for and to deliver. He gave us better service, more flexibility, faster turn around time, and amazing pictures for much less than others were charging. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Michael Carmen is great! He responded quicker than any other vendor I reached out to. His pricing is very reasonable and he really works with you. We were living out of state so knowing when were coming home was difficult, but Michael was wonderful at accommodating our schedule. He is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable on the other side of the camera.
    I would say his specialty is journalistic/candids. My candids came out a lot better than the formals in my opinion. I thought some of the candids were so perfect they almost looked posed. Basically, if you want the classic style wedding photos maybe you should search elsewhere, but if you really want the natural story of your wedding told beautifully- look no further! Hope this is helpful for my future brides out there!

Sent on 03/02/2018