Melissa Enid Photography Reviews

13 | Austin, TX

13 Reviews for Melissa Enid Photography

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Melissa did our engagement photos and wedding day photos, and we could not be happier how she was able to capture our sweet moments! Not only is she a joy to be around, amazing at directing clearly and effectively, and a true professional, but she has an amazing ability to perfectly capture just the right lighting and angles that make for truly amazing pictures. I would highly recommend her services to any bride and groom!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Molly · Married on 03/05/2016

I found Melissa through this website back when I got engaged. I was looking for someone to shoot our engagement photos and am so happy that I came across Melissa for our engagement session. She was so responsive, always answering my e-mails and texts right away. We picked a day in March and it was perfect. While we were originally nervous about having professional photos taken, Melissa made us feel so comfortable and helped us choose poses that were so natural for us. She even did her research on shooting spots before we got there, which made it so much easier and the time just flew by! We received our edited photos the NEXT day and while she told me it wasn't normal for her to have them done that quickly, she still took the time to have them done as fast as she could. I would recommend Melissa to anyone that is engaged and plan to use her in the future for when the time comes to start a family!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Rachael · Married on 03/07/2015

After about a month of solid research and hundreds of online portfolio reviews I finally decided to book Melissa Enid as our wedding photographer for our Spring wedding in March. It took a while to finally decide on a photographer but I'm so thankful we waited and found our PERFECT match! Melissa shot our engagement sessions in Orlando, FL. and the pictures couldn't have come out any better! She did an absolutely stunning job on editing the photos and we are currently looking forward to our wedding session come March! Check out Melissa's online portfolio and you will not be dissapointed. Who makes a better picture than a warm and friendly photographer. Melissa was super easy to work with, super flexible and willing to go an extra stretch to make your pictures all that you want and more. I already can't wait to see what our wedding photos look like! Thanks so much for your awesome service, we're so glad to have her apart of our BIG DAY!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Allison · Married on 11/08/2014

Melissa has been amazing since day 1. Our engagement pictures came out better than I could've ever imagined. She's fun and adventurous and makes you feel SO beautiful. I recommend Melissa 100 times again.
    She is the best!

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2014

Melissa was fabulous! She shot our engagement photos in such a beautiful location she chose and she was beyond accodmodating! Her ability to work with lighting is amazing! I can't wait for her to shoot my wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • I

Ihla · event on 08/02/2014

My fiancè and I found Melissa Enid Photography through an acquaintance (who had the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen!) and we are beyond happy with her! So far she has taken our engagement pictures, which we are in love with!!! She was so fun to work with, and was great at making our vision a reality! She was great at keeping in touch with us prior to the shoot, and helpful with outfit ideas and that kind of thing. We had so many great pictures after the engagement shoot, we had a hard time choosing just one for our save the date! I can't wait to do a bridal portrait and wedding day photos with Melissa too! :)

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2014

We booked Melissa based on a friend's suggestion-and right away, even through our emails, I was so excited to have her capturing our special day! We got to meet her a couple months prior to the wedding when we did an early morning engagement shoot-she made smiling on the beach fun at 7 AM (my husband and I aren't exactly morning people)!!! And on our wedding day, she was just amazing. Our pictures are fantastic and she was able to get all the "special" shots I wanted (I went a little Pinterest crazy!) I would recommend her to a friend, a sister and most importantly, we hope to have her do our first family shoot (someday!)

Sent on 11/10/2014

In my opinion there is no one better than Melissa Enid Photography. She did my styled engagement shoot as well as my wedding and I can't tell you how incredible all my photos came out. I have canvas pictures all over my house now lol! My wedding pictures have been featured on multiple wedding blogs, and will be featured in the Winter/Spring 2015 look book by Southern Bride all because of Melissa's incredible talent and ability to catch those special moments. You won't find someone more fun to be around, easy to work with, and just gosh darn awesome! Choosing Melissa Enid Photography will be the best decision you make for any of your photo occasions guaranteed!!!

allison · event on 11/25/2013

Melissa took my engagement photos down here in Jupiter FL. I was so pleased & thrilled with the results I booked her for our wedding. I also have done a boudior session with her & a workshop. She is super friendly & professional but she makes the entire process so easy & fun. Taking photos isnt always the most fun thing for a guy but she made my fiance feel relaxed & she made us genuinely laugh during our session. She is super sweet, creative & I really enjoy working with her. The photos she takes absolutely capture the moment & I have gotten so many compliments on both our engagement pics & my boudior session. I cant wait to see what our wedding photos look like. I know on the day of our wedding Melissa will be completely accomadating & make everyone feel like shes known them for years! I also know that I can trust her & I wont have to worry about a thing, which is really important on your wedding day.

Amber · Married on 09/28/2013

When I got I engaged, one of my top priorities was to book Melissa DeJong as my photographer. Before we even set a date, I called to check her schedule. I had seen Melissa’s work and was extremely impressed by her creativity and the simply beautiful story she seemed to capture in her pictures. As a nervous and spastic bride, who had a million things to do, Melissa made the photography aspect easy and carefree. She took the time to look at my style and decide on poses, which fit my husband and me like a dream. She helped keep my calm during one of the most stressful times during a girl’s life. All of my wedding party and family absolutely adored her and were fascinated by her ability and speed. The first time I saw the pictures after the wedding, I was in awe! The pictures were stunning. She captured the beauty, the tone, and the ambiance of our day. I can’t count the number of people who comment on her creative poses, attention to detail, and graceful touch. I will always be grateful to her for all the help and for the wonderful job she did in making my day perfect. Thanks to her I have an album full of vivid memories from the happiest day of my life! She was the perfect choice!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2012

I have used Melissa many times for my photography needs and have NEVER been disappointed. She did a love shoot while my husband and I were dating, engagement pictures, bridal portraits, boudoir photos, wedding, maternity and most recently newborn shoots. Melissa has always been willing to travel to us (we live in North Carolina) and is so easy to work with both before, during and after each shoot. She is fun, creative, responsible and has such a passion for photography! You can truly tell she loves her clients and her job! Not to mention, her photos are absolutely stunning! Melissa Enid Photography is the only photographer I will use...trust me, you will not be disappointed! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Melissa is a wonderful photographer who not only delivers beautiful photographs, but she's also a really sweet person that you will have no problem spending your wedding day with. Melissa is very easy going and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera which can be a bit awkward at times but not with her. It's important to LOVE your photographers work and to establish a connection, you will definitely get both of those with Melissa. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

My fiance and I found Melissa on a wedding vendor website, and we were SO lucky she ended up being exactly as amazing as her portfolio and website suggested. She was so on top of her game, incredibly sweet, and open to any/all of our ideas. She was also flexible with us as far as our payment plan went. I am THRILLED with our engagement photos, and have gotten so many compliments on the amazing lighting and venue in every shot. I cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding, I know there is so much more to come.

I would without a doubt recommend Melissa to anyone that loves photos with natural light and a comfortable feel. I said I didn't want glamour shots, but photos that truly showcased our relationship and our personalities. She gave us just that. Thank you, Melissa!

Sent on 11/17/2014