Heather Wise Photography

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Heather Wise Photography is a professional wedding and lifestyle photography service based in Austin, Texas. Heather Wise, the owner of the service, has been capturing the precious moments of her clients for over 13 years, focusing on the finer details to deliver high-quality service. Heather Wise Photography documents the love shared between you and your partner in a natural yet contemporary way, leaving you with authentic memories to look back on for a lifetime.

This Austin-based service strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Heather Wise Photography aims to provide flawless service, allowing clients to avail of convenient features such as additional hours and a second photographer. Heather provides the following services and items:

• Wedding photography
  • Albums and album Design
  • Handmade, engraved photo boxes
  • 15% off all future bookings after wedding date

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Brian Married on 04/07/2022

Outstanding!!! All I can say...

We checked out a lot of photographers and when we spoke to Heather we knew almost instantly we wanted her to photograph our wedding.
    Heather was so awesome on the day of the wedding. She showed up early and got a lot of pictures of us getting ready, back and forth between the bride and bridesmaids getting ready to us the groom and the guys. (She even helped us put on the boutonnieres because we had no clue).
    Heather was so good at staging us for quality shots and kept in the background but was always there taking pictures.
    When it came time for our personal pictures she was absolutely the most wonderful at making us comfortable and getting ‘real’ pictures of us.
    I’d pay her twice the amount she charges because she was so masterful in getting the real us and being so involved with the wedding process.
    Heather, thanks so much!!
    Brian and Erica

Heather Wise Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those beautiful words! You were both such a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to start editing your photos!
    Samantha D. Married on 07/11/2021

Heather is a dream wedding photographer

Heather is such an incredibly skilled photographer. Her experience and knowledge showed throughout our wedding day and our photos and I’m so so thankful she was our photographer. She was quick to know where in our venue photos would look their best, and what poses to use. I tend to be awkward in photos but her direction helped me feel confident and look my best!

She was also just a genuinely kind, sweet, wonderful person who had a calming presence which really made me feel at ease!

My only regret is not having her shoot our engagement photos, but I know if we have life moments to capture in the future we’ll reach out to Heather.

If it’s not already obvious, I would absolutely recommend you book Heather for your special day!
  • Kelly
    Kelly O. Married on 07/02/2021

Perfectly Captured Our Day

Heather is AMAZING! She is easy to work with, professional, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She was able to perfectly capture our day and we will cherish our photos forever. Thank you Heather for everything!

Heather Wise Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Your wedding and vision was a dream and I'm so happy I got to capture it. You all looked amazing and you were great to work with;)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Shelby & Kane
    27 photos · 09/22/2018

Pricing

Berkman Dr Austin, TX, 78748
Location of (Heather Wise Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding