ME Bakes Reviews

ME Bakes 6
ME Bakes 7

Jiaan Sa · Getting married on 09/07/2019

My new go-to-bakery

Ordered my bridesmaids their “I donut think I can say I do without you” donuts at ME Bakes was the best idea EVER! Never thought a donut can be so pretty, moist, and delicious at the same time! Thank you Maggie and Eddie!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    ME Bakes 8

Mandy Sa · Married on 04/13/2019

A beautiful and delicious cake!

We had ME Bakes make a cake for a bridal shower. They were super easy to work with and everyone was amazed by the details of the cake. So so delicious too. Thanks ME Bakes!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2019

Wedding Cake of my Dreams!!

My wedding cake was out of this world! It was both beautiful and delicious. Eddie was an outstanding help, he made the cake exactly how I wanted it. I’ll always come back to ME Cakes. By the way the cake was the talk of the night.

Sent on 04/25/2019
    ME Bakes 9

Chris Valldares · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding cake

The cake was exactly what was promised it was delicious. Every guest said how much they loved the look and taste. It was elegant and simple Working with ME bakes was easy and even the tasting was very personal and fun.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Anna K · Married on 11/10/2018

Will order from them again for future custom cakes!

I was so glad to have found ME Bakes on Yelp after my original bakery fell through! My husband and I got married over the summer at City Hall and decided to throw a low key party with our close friends and family a few months later. I reached out to ME Bakes about 2-3 weeks prior to our party and Maggie was quick to respond to my email inquiry the very next day. She included in her email with a picture draft of the custom cake design that the original bakery couldn't do. It was a 2 tier travel theme cake to serve 40 people (bottom tier was chocolate and top tier was red velvet flavor filled with vanilla frosting). We also had an additional order of cupcakes (some for our party and some for a friend's birthday party that evening) which were also a hit. Side note - I am not a personal fan of peanut butter, but the peanut butter frosting was a hit with the guests including my husband who wanted to eat it for days.

We generally knew what we wanted for our order and were prepared to make some changes if necessary but they literally met our expectations on everything we asked for! I was given an estimate quote in the very first email which was extremely helpful on the decision to proceed with the order based on our budget. *Also, they kindly mentioned to us closer to the party's date that they can cut the delivery charge in half if they drop off an hour earlier than scheduled because they have a delivery in the area (which was very helpful for us on costs and thoughtful on their part!) On top of it, we were also able to browse and rent their dessert trays (for a partial refundable deposit) which were one less item for us to buy on our own. We were extremely pleased with the whole process from start to finish. Their customer service and mannerism far exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them for anyone seeking a reliable bakery for their future custom cake orders.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    ME Bakes 10
    ME Bakes 11
  • O

olivia · Married on 09/25/2018

Maggie was able to make the wedding cake of my dreams! I asked for a marbles cake with gold accents and she was able to deliver! It looked beautiful. I got the pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting and it was absolutely delicious! My friends and family loved it!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Gwynne · Married on 09/08/2018

ME Bakes has been an essential part of our family celebrations for the last 3 years. They are so easy to communicate with and every year they take a fraction of an idea from me and create a delicious masterpiece.

It is not often that someone can create a cake that is beautiful, delicious, and made with such care, and willing to work with my budget. ME Bakes is the triple threat.

Brian Lui · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding cake

Placed a wedding cake from them, provided a great service along with cake tasting before making it. Colors of the cake we provided them came out 100%.also Love the environment at the store awesome design

Sent on 10/30/2018

Josue · Married on 08/31/2018

I’ve been working with Maggie and her Husband since before my some was born. Maggie’s has given us joy every time we open the box and unveil the cake design “killed it” and her husband has given our taste buds and stomach a deliciousness taste that can’t go unspoken of. Every time they make our cakes you can tell their very dedicated and spot on every single time. I’m loyal and can go elsewhere but I know Me Bakes can deliver exactly what I want and like the best part is she can help with suggestion to get the perfect cake. I Love Me Bakes and the people dedicated to it. Thank you Maggie.

ME Bakes 12
    ME Bakes 17
    ME Bakes 18
    ME Bakes 19

Marina · Married on 08/18/2018

Maggie and Eddie do a great job at making my vision come true. They are a pleasure to work with and will be using them as much as possible.

ME Bakes 20

Kenny · Married on 07/28/2018

ME Bakes has become the go to for cakes for any and all occasions!
    Maggie and Eddie are stellar owners - they are extremely prompt in answers and exceptionally friendly.
    The icing on the cake (ha!) is our wedding cake. All 3 tiers were delightful with the coffee-chocolate pairing and gorgeously designed. Both Maggie and Eddie guided us through tastings, ideas, and design concepts, and they delivered (figuratively and literally) for our banquet night.
    We can't recommend them enough and are eager to always return.
    Many thanks to Maggie and Eddie at ME Bakes for their phenomenal service and delectable pastries!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    ME Bakes 21

Evelyn · Married on 07/28/2018

I found ME Bakes through Yelp, and although it didn't have many reviews, we decided to try them out. No regrets whatsoever! We scheduled a cake tasting session with them for 5 flavors + 1 customized small cake. They even included a few extra flavors on top, and each was so delicious. It was so hard to decide on the final flavor. We decided on chocolate cake with a mocha coffee buttercream (1 of the extra flavors that they let us sample) with a buttercream frosting on the outside.
    I emailed Maggie a reference picture and her responsiveness was always quick. She told us her suggestions and also guided us with the ratio of tiers to number of guests.
    They do deliver to the venue for a fee -so worth it because they know how to handle the cake. They set up the cake effortlessly and even loaned us a cake stand for our banquet.
    The cake itself was a dream-come-true. It was so beautifully executed. Everyone kept asking us if it was real and wouldn't believe us when we said that the WHOLE cake was edible. The taste was even better than the tasting!
    Maggie and Eddie are so wonderful to deal with. They developed such a great relationship with us that made our banquet night a breeze!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    ME Bakes 22

Phoebe · Married on 07/07/2018

We have ordered our birthday cakes from ME for 2 years, but we actually were buying from someone else, whom we also loved. ME cakes not only are exceptionally made, the price is very competitive. We had our second daughter and ordering a high priced cake for every party seemed to wear us down, so we decided to continue ordering from ME. Maggie and Eddie also honored our price from previous year and gave us cupcakes on top to celebrate!!! Amazing delicious cake and exceptional service!

Hisham · Married on 12/12/2017

Ordered a cake for 300 people for a corporate party; Amazing cake, creative and artistic design, tasted amazing!

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

I bought a cake for my sister’s wedding and it was exactly what I wanted, they were amazing
    I was worried about getting it to NJ and they delivered for me
    The cake was delicious and beautiful
    And they were so accommodating and nice
    I will be buying all my cakes from them
    All I can say is amazing all around

ME Bakes 23

Toan · Married on 07/09/2017

Maggie was a pleasure to work with and her birthday cakes are affordable and very tasty!

Victoria · Married on 07/02/2017

Maggie and Eddie made our amazing wedding cake. It was not only beautiful but delicious! Their pastries and cupcakes are superb too!

Sent on 08/30/2018

GQ · Married on 02/09/2016

ME Bakes have been my 'Go-To' baker for my children's theme cakes. All I need to do is send them a concept photo and they turn it into wonderful and memorable Wow experiences. Besides the beauty of the cakes, the cakes themselves are flavorful and delicious.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    ME Bakes 24
    ME Bakes 25

melissa · Married on 06/30/2012

Simply Amazing

I've been ordering all my cakes with Me bakes for a few years now. Not only the cakes looked incredible, it also tasted Amazing. Each time I am blown away by the craftsmanship Maggie and her husband Eddie do. Maggie is super easy to work with, she always go above and beyond. If you decide to go with Me bakes you wont be disappointed. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jissenia · Married on 06/09/2012

Maggie and Eddie were such a pleasure to work with! They were able to capture the style and aesthetic I pictured for the cake for my event. My guests raved not only about how gorgeous the cake was, but as well as, how delicious it tasted! Thank you so much Maggie and Eddie! I definitely recommend their services to family and friends!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Tina · Married on 03/31/2012

Best decision ever

I am so happy I chose ME Bakes to bake my daughter's birthday cake! The owner was able to accommodate my last minute requests & the cake came out perfect! It was so moist & beautifully decorated. The owner was super sweet & responsive. I'm going to pick her to make all of my cakes from here on out. Will definitely recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/19/2009

I loved my experience with MEbakes. They made me a beautiful baby shower cake and smash cake for my son when he turned 1. Not only is the cake on point in terms of decorations- they can cater to nearly any design, but it is also delicious!!! My favorite flavors from MEbakes is banana and red velvet. But their chocolate and vanilla are just as yum!