8 Reviews for MCC Banquets and Events

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
8 MCC Banquets and Events Reviews

We were completely blown away with the service we received from MCC. I have to be honest we looked at a few venues before and after visiting MCC, Our first visit we spoke with Anna and Chef Steve for quite a while. Although they are employees of this business, they made sure to make us feel like family. As we were leaving, after our consultation, we knew almost immediately this was where we wanted to celebrate our very special day. However, I still had some appointments with other venues. I feel this is important to tell everyone because the service we received could not compare to ANY OTHER venue we spoke with. Five stars is certainly not enough to explain how incredible this venue is! From the price of the venue to the quality of service and food you are served, you simply cannot/will not find a better venue than MCC! We cannot wait to plan our next event with Anna and the staff at MCC! Thank you so much for helping to make our dream come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue! The hall manager, Tony was great. Anna (our person/contact) was amazing! Steve (The chef) impressed the socks off our guests!! Our day was absolutely perfect and a big part of that was because of the peace of mind that came from MCC and their staff. They assured us that everything we wanted would be there, that the food would be great, that the servers would be accommodating, and that our guests would enjoy a lovely evening!! I must say, they delivered tenfold! MCC was a beautiful blessing that started out our marriage on a great note. It is over a month later and people are still talking about the food!! (We recommend the roast beef and pesto chicken) I could go on and on but no one reads the long reviews so I will end it here, I would recommend this hall to anyone :)

Profile Picture mary, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Outstanding!!!!!!! Working with Anna & her team was a great experience. The hall is stunning and the food is delicious!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greg, the manager, is an excellent coordinator! He made sure everything went smooth as ever for my reception! On top of that, the food was excellent, with several options to choose from and was within our budget, especially for the amount of people we were inviting (over 250).

I had no complaints from guests about the staff or the reception venue at all. Greg is very flexible with many things, from decor and lighting, to the way the food was presented. He gave me tons of options and allowed me to change things to what I wanted.

Exceptional reception venue!! I definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I attended a wedding here last year when we were just engaged. When it came time to look for venues, we both knew we wanted to have our wedding party at MCC. Our experience as guests and customers was second to none. The staff at MCC made the planning and coordinating so easy and stress free. The hall was clean, the staff was friendly and the food was awesome!

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding celebration at MCC in September 2013. We felt very comfortable with the manager and his staff. They were very accommodating and worked with us on everything we needed. On the wedding day the staff was friendly and available. They were quick to offer seconds, remove any dirty dishes, or refill coffee. All the food was fresh, and hot and cooked perfectly, you would think they cooked for two even though we had 450+ guests. ~ My husband and I were extremely impressed.

FIVE STAR Thanks Greg and the MCC staff for all your hard work.

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The quality of service, professionalism and flexability was much more than I expected. Greg was a pleasure to work. He made everything seam so easy. Greg and his team were more than accomidating. We were very happy with the food and service the wait staff provided. Great job MCC Banquet Center and Thank You!

Profile Picture User4039132, 2+ years ago, 1 Review