2Gather Elegant Event Venue

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7k - $11k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7k - $11k For 100 Guests

II Gather Event Venue is a wedding banquet hall located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This beautiful, high-end property would be ideal for all manner of important events. Rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and more can all be enjoyed here. Boasting indoor and outdoor event spaces, to-be-weds are welcome to enjoy their day surrounded by plush exteriors or out in the open air.

Facilities and Capacity

A variety of options are available for the ceremony as couples can choose to tie the knot outside or be sheltered from the elements. An arbor is available for couples to stand at as they swap vows and become newlyweds. Here, the wedding party can gather to watch the milestone moment unfold. Alternatively, a suitable space can be arranged inside II Gather Event Venue. Chairs may be set up here so that everyone has a comfortable seat as the couple joins hand-in-hand to declare heartfelt words. Afterward, applause and congratulations are sure to ring out as everyone gets excited about the cocktail reception. An exterior patio provides somewhere suitable for everybody to savor beverages in anticipation of the grand reception. The ballroom beckons everyone for the all-important evening meal. An elegant, contemporary function area, it can be set up with chairs and tables so that everyone can take their seats to enjoy some fine delicacies. A head table provides somewhere select members of the wedding party can sit as toasts and speeches are delivered throughout the evening.

Event specialists at II Gather Event Venue are more than willing to help bring couples’ big days to life. They delight in doing justice to various visions, whether their clients are planning a large gathering or a low-key affair. Couples are also welcome to invite their favorite vendors on site so that the right tone, theme, and mood can be set for the landmark festivities. Indeed, staff can provide a list of trusted vendors for those who are in need of inspiration. What’s more, certain event enhancements such as a dance floor, centerpieces, and decor can all be provided so that the spaces can be enhanced further by little flourishes.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,600

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Four

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alycea D. Married on 08/12/2022

The answer is YES! Book this venue

I’m only in the very first stages of planning my wedding so finding a venue was of course number one in the list. I looked at so many places and met with so many people. BUT THEN… My paths crossed with this venue. When I had the pleasure or speaking with Kim McMillan I instantly knew. THIS WAS IT! Both Kim and Jennifer from day one have made me feel like I wasn’t just another bag of money walking through the door. I was welcomed as if I was their family. They have made this process so painless and stress free. They are so quick to respond to anything I need and make sure that you don’t miss a beat in the planning process. I am so grateful to be working with this venue I just know when my actual day comes it will be nothing but perfect because of them! I would recommend them to everyone!! And yes that’s my happy tears face in the picture !! I could not stop crying tears of happiness and joy after our visit!! ♥️🥰

2Gather Elegant Event Venue's reply:

WOW thank you for these kind words! We are so honored to be able to host this special event for you! We appreciate your review, especially during this early stage, as I believe that your experience and advice will be very valuable to those looking for a venue. We look forward to every fun filled step of planning this event with you!
  • Valerie
    Valerie C. Married on 06/04/2022

Perfect venue!

Wow!! We had the most beautiful and perfect wedding here! We chose this stunning, female-owned venue because it was different from your typical hall! From the beautiful wood floors, tall ceilings, neutral paint and decor, this venue is perfect for couples who want to create your own fairytale wedding! The team at 2gather was very accommodating and kept in touch throughout the planning process. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding vision, a reality! My friends and family loved everything about our big day! We will continue to recommend 2gather to all soon-to-be married couples we encounter! Look no further!! This is the most DREAMY venue and you will not be disappointed! Thank you again to the 2gather team! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Jennifer Rickaby
Jennifer Rickaby
General Manager

MESSAGE FROM JENNIFER:

As I reflect on this past year, through all the hardships this pandemic has brought for so many and to the hospitality industry as a whole, some days I can only find comfort that the lord has greater plans for us all.

"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I am beyond excited to announce I will begin a new journey tomorrow as General Manager of II Gather, an Elegant Event Venue in Auburn Hills, Michigan! I am feeling refreshed, energized and ready for the world to experience events again post Covid-19. I have always had a great passion for creating memorable experiences and events by bringing people together. Now that the world is ready to gather again, we want them 2GATHER here!

Weddings, Special Occasions, Corporate Events and more, we offer 10,000sq ft of modern, upscale and flexible event space with an Open Vendor Policy! If you are a Vendor, Catering, Florist, Decor, Photography and more - let's connect and make some magic together!

Kim McMillan
Kim McMillan
Owner

II Gather is an upscale and modern event venue located in a gorgeous wooded area and is a beautiful canvas for your wedding day!

There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn how we can make your wedding day everything that you dream!

We would be honored to host your day and celebrate with you!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3391 Cross Creek Parkway Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
248-724-6282
817-771-6614

Open 7 Days for Events. Consultations and Tours by Appointment.
Location of (2Gather Elegant Event Venue)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues