Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall Reviews

21 | Lansdale, PA

21 Reviews for Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

gabriella · Married on 10/16/2015

We loved the planning process through Marjeane Caterers and its staff. Thank you to Brian for answering all of a bride's silly planning questions and working with our schedule! We had Mark during our reception, and was absolutely thrilled with him- he and his catering staff was so diligent with our reception timeline and making our guests feel special! Guests are still raving about the Parmesan Chicken- thank you all again. *Note: they also provided us with an amazing reference for our cake with Brooklyn Girl Bakery & a fantastic DJ with Eclectic Entertainment (both of which we would not have found without Marjeane Caterers!)

Sent on 10/26/2015

Leann · Married on 10/04/2014

Marjeanes offers great wedding packages. I had an incredible wedding and so much was owed to marjeane staff. Brian is absolutely fantastic and made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Great, great, great wedding venue!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Great venue! They helped make our wedding day perfect. I couldn't have asked for a nicer reception.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Maria · Married on 05/03/2014

We were very pleased with everything that was included in the package for the value of the money we paid. We are very happy that they worked with us even thought our first venue had problems 3 weeks before our wedding. The food was delicious and the cake was awesome.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Tara · Married on 04/26/2014

Marjeane Caterers made my wedding day exactly what I wanted and ever imagined! They were very helpful with questions and made whatever accommodations we needed. I would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 10/15/2014

They made my wedding day so special! They were very nice and friendly to deal with, and made sure everything went smoothly! I didn't feel any stress on my wedding because they had everything under control.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Marjeane Caterers made my sister's wedding perfect. The atmosphere was wonderful and they kept the night running smoothly. They took care of everything and made our lives as stressfree as possible.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Donna & Randy · Married on 04/21/2012

We had a buffet luncheon to celebrate our marriage here and it was perfect. Our guests were raving about the food and the awesome service we received here! Jean, Brian, Chris and the entire saff were Great!!! As a matter of fact, several of our guests said if they were going to have any kind of celebration they would come here!! The only thing my husband and I had to do was enjoy our guests and our day! And for all of this they were very reasonably priced!!
    Thank you Marjean's!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Amy "Been here too long" W.

Amy · Married on 11/05/2011

I waited to write this review so I could get feedback from my guests. They loved my reception at Marjeanes! They still won't stop gushing about the quality and portion size of the food or the chocolate fountain. Of course they all loved the open bar too. We had the Royal wedding package which included a sit down dinner, open bar, mini sweet table, DJ, invitations, centerpieces and much more. The food was delicious. We had prime rib and chicken wellington, green beans almondine and twice baked potato. My husband is a chef and even he cleaned his plate. The value at Marjeanes far exceeds others in the area and the quality never suffers for it. Our invitations were loved by all for the clean design and selecting them was easy thanks to Christophers help. Our whole day was made wonderful due to Christopher. He kept everyone organized and on time and really made it easy for us to enjoy ourselves and not worry. At the end of the night he had all of our things(cake topper, extra favors, sign in sheets and even my purse) packed and ready to go. He was prompt when returing phone calls and emails and was always kind and easy going Be sure to ask for Christopher to be your coordinator. You won't be dissappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Erin · Married on 10/30/2010

Brian and the staff were great. The wedding process was a little overwhelming and from the start they were able to break it down and make it manageable. They were very informative and straight forward with information. We chose their all inclusive package - DJ, invitation, and full bar. You'll have a hard time trying to find these additions on your own for the price that's included in the packages. The companies that they use were great. The DJ was fantastic. They contact you and make things easy. The invitations were easy to pick out. Everyone returned calls and answered questions as fast as possible. The choices of food was great and you won't go wrong wtih any choice. Everything was yummy and we received many positive comments on the food. Brian and Chris were great with being attentive to the bride and groom as well. If you leave your wedding wanting something, it's your own fault. We ended up arriving slightly early to our wedding and Brian was awesome about letting us come in and get settled and showed us our room prior to everyone getting there.
    Overall we had a great wedding would highly recommend Brian and the staff to anyone for any event.
    The only minor disappointment was our cake. It tasted great (there were good choices), but the design on the cake wasn't exactly what we picked out. I think I could have done our design better.

Sent on 12/28/2010
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/24/2009

Brian and Jean went ABOVE and Beyond what they needed to do! The reception was beautiful and the food was fantastic!! Everyone commented on the food and the great service! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2009

FABULOUS!!!!!! I could not have been any happier with the way everything went during our reception, and the planning that went in to it! Brian is SO good at what he does, every little detail was completely taken care of, the vendors they use are fabulous, the food was delicious, they even altered the menu for me, the picky bride! The cake was beautiful and so yummy, the music was perfect, everybody had such a wonderful time!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Lynn · Married on 07/03/2009

We can not THANK Brian and the entire Marjeane's staff enough for everything they did to make our daughters Wedding so beautiful. We received so many calls and compliments on not only how beautiful everything turned out but from how great the food was to how wonderful the entire staff were. The best way to sum up the entire experience is with the last song of the night "WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE AND OWE IT ALL TO YOU". Brian was there for us from day number 1 and even came home from a family gathering out of state to take care of their Wedding. His attention to detail, suggestions and most of all overall concern that things were just perfect meant so much to all of us. Our son is getting married in June 2011 and we already have Marjeane's booked and are looking forward to another wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/16/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/27/2008

Great experience. They took care of everything. The day was beautiful and the staff was wonderful

Sent on 10/08/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2007

Marjeanes was so fabulous. It is gorgeous and very affordable. Everyone there was so helpful.

Sent on 11/19/2007

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2009

The staff at Marjeane is amazing! Jean and Brian helped us with everything and listened to all of our questions. They were the most affordable location in the area, and we were so pleased with their service and professionalism. We would recomment them to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Deonna · Married on 04/26/2008

We were truly happy with the service they provided.

Sent on 06/25/2008

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2015

Brian really worked with us to make sure all the details I wanted at my ceremony & reception were exactly the way I had envisioned. Our wedding day was better than we had imagined possible and a large part of this was due to the completely stress-free way the venue handled everything. From helping us make sure everything was there in advance, to making sure things were set up exactly the way we planned - everything went off without a hitch- we and our guests had a great time. The food was very high quality and the prices are extremely reasonable considering the value. I highly recommend this venue for budget-conscious brides.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 05/24/2008

The top of the line package was still affordable, and included the cake, invitations, top shelf bar, and DJ. Having them take care of almost everything gave me a night that I can really remember HAVING FUN at, in a BEAUTIFUL room, run by very attentive staff. Our maitre d' was fantastic and every waiter and staff member that we encountered did everything possible to spoil us and our wedding party, and to take great care of our guests. Brian and Jean, the owners, are perfect to work with every step of the way, from the initial consultation, through all of the meetings, on every last minute phone call, and throughout the night.

We used the Garden room, but the larger Ballroom is equally beautiful.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Jeanne · Married on 05/17/2009

4.2

The staff at Marjeane's was very helpful and answered all questions for us promptly and professionally, even though they had probably gone through the same questions many times over. The setup was great, staff was attentive and the meal was wonderful. The only additional recommendation for any bride/groom is to review all aspects of your details a month to two weeks before your event to ensure that the "little things" are written down correctly. Also ask for any updated contracts from your vendors, which may include their notes on your instructions. It's always great to have great communication!

Sent on 06/14/2009
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/09/2010

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

My husband and I are very displeased with this company. Jean and Brian were told from the beginning of my med issue and that stress is a big factor that could cause an issue. MarJeane's was a huge stress factor for our wedding. They were not flexible with scheduling at all since we are both EMT's and work late/odd hours. They were not helpful with answering questions; everytime I got 'ohh thats nothing to worry about now' when it was details that shouldve been done and not being told this two weeks prior to the event. The food was exceptional, nothing to really jump over. Jean gave my wedding coordinator a huge attitude about drinks when Jean insisted on getting them before our walk in and she never did bring them. We got two trays of hours a'dourvs when they were supposed to come out at least 4 times. And I as the bride got none. So we paid for all of this stuff that we never got including a tip for the coat check that wasnt even open for our event! Very very unsatisfied with this company.

Sent on 10/27/2010