Maple Walnut Farm Reviews

Maple Walnut Farm 5
Maple Walnut Farm 6
Maple Walnut Farm 7

Dominque · Married on 09/08/2018

This venue was absolutely amazing. It has natural beauty, and Loretta and Doug are unbelievably helpful. Loretta did everything to make my wedding as wonderful as ever. I’m so happy that I chose this venue. If you’re looking for a barn wedding, this is everything you want and more.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2018

This place was amazing! The owners of the venue work very hard to make sure everything is upkept and everything goes perfect for your big day. We just had our wedding here Aug 25th and it was beautiful! Almost all of our guests even told us it was the best wedding they've been to! I highly suggest this venue. Plus, the stay on site in the guest house the night before, and the day off the wedding helps so much. It took all the stress away of traveling to, and leaving the site the night of the wedding. We had 100 guests, they could fit 150-160 perfectly here. ?? I didn't have to worry about tables, chairs, linens, lighting, etc. We only added the things we made or bought to give it out personal touch.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Such an amazing venue! My wedding was here yesterday and I’m SOOO happy with the way everything turned out. All of Castile lost power the day of my wedding right as we were working on getting the girls hair and makeup done. Doug and Loretta immediately jumped on getting a generator so we could carry on with our day. They were SO helpful all throughout the day/night. The barn was so beautiful and so was the ceremony field. We received compliments all night long on how it was such an amazing venue. The guest house being on site was so nice too. We didn’t have to worry about finding a place to get ready in for the morning of the wedding. The deck on the guest house AND barn also had stunning views of the valley. I highly recommend this barn to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Maple Walnut Farm 13
    Maple Walnut Farm 14
    Maple Walnut Farm 15

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot imagine a more perfect venue. The entire experience was absolutely amazing. You will never find anyone more dedicated to making your day perfect than Loretta and Doug.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Maple Walnut Farm 16
    Maple Walnut Farm 17
    Maple Walnut Farm 18
    Maple Walnut Farm 19
    Maple Walnut Farm 20
    Maple Walnut Farm 21

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

We booked our wedding about a year and a half in advance and Loretta and Doug were wonderful through out the entire process! Extremely fast to reply to any and every question we had, and offered a lot if suggestions that helped us immensely. The barn and property are nothing short of spectacular. Our wedding was more perfect than we could have hoped for.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Definitely make this your venue. You will not regret it! The place is perfect. Doug and Loretta, the owners, are amazing people, super helpful and want you to have the wedding of your dreams and will do whatever they can to help make sure this happens.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Maple Walnut Farm's reply:

Thank you Heather!!! We are honored to be able to host your special day!!! It is our ultimate goal to make sure our brides and grooms and families have the most beautiful and memorable experience ! Doug and Loretta

Kathy · Married on 09/30/2017

As parents of the bride, Maple Walnut Barn wedding venue was exeptional. The guest farm house is a dream, it provides a beautiful intamint place for the bride and brides maids to get ready before the ceremony. The photographer will have many photo options for props as the bride prepares. After the ceremony it is a safe haven for the bride and groom to retreat to without the drive. Doug and Loretta and their children are great hostesses and treat you as you are their family. In a time of hectic craziness they reassure you and assist you in the exent of a lifetime. Thank you again Bill and Kathy

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything from the time we inquired, through the actual wedding day was perfect ! Loretta was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. The venue was beautiful and Loretta helped bring every vision and idea I had to life. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Having the guest house with the venue made it much easier, espically the days leading up to the wedding and my family all loved it!

Sent on 10/04/2017