O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

East Aurora, New York View map Visit website

O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow is a wedding venue located in the Buffalo Metropolitan area of Western New York. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow has 75 years of family tradition. Their grounds are well-kept and overflowing with lush vegetation.

Facilities and Capacity

The grove and the banquet facility is located on five acres of land on the beautiful Buffalo Creek. They can accommodate up to 800 guests.

O’Brien’s is the perfect place for your rustic country outdoor wedding. They can host your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, and reception. Guests can enjoy homemade food served fresh while enjoying the expansive views. They provide full-service wedding and banquet facility on site. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow offers drop off catering to your special event off-site. Their catering service offers buffet dinner, plated dinners, appetizers, and premium bar packages.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Garden
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April
November

Adrielle Married on 06/25/2022

My dream wedding come true!

I knew I wanted to look at O’Brien’s before my now husband & I were even engaged. It was the first venue we looked at & instantly booked it. Cayleigh was so so so helpful throughout the planning process, answering all of my texts for any questions I had, making sure all of the decor was set up exactly how I had envisioned. The day of the wedding- speechless. Everything was perfect. The food- OMG!!!! The best food you will ever have at a wedding. The staff was so accommodating. All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had & that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to!
  • Alicia
    Alicia T. Married on 06/11/2022

Perfect Venue

The most beautiful venue we have ever been to. We are so happy we chose to get married here. Every staff member was so kind and professional. They were well organized and easy to work with. Food was amazing and so were the drinks. Very reasonable pricing, especially compared to other venues we saw. Every person who attended our wedding had nothing but great things to say about O'Brien's. I can't recommend them enough.
  • Briana
    Briana V. Married on 05/07/2022

The wedding of our dreams

While my husband and I were looking into venues we had one rule .. We would not support ANY vendor that treated people poorly (lack or morals, lack of customer service, greedy, nasty) during/post pandemic. Let me tell you there were MANY venues we looked at that had horror stories of adding thousands of dollars to contracts just because they were allowed to for any reason due to the pandemic. O’Brien’s was the most upfront, honest and caring facility we visited. That truthfully was the main reason we booked with them and all of the rest were just bonuses! They had the most amazing food, most beautiful venue (all pictures were done there) and the absolute best people to work with to make this day happen. Dennis the owner and Julie the coordinator went above and beyond any of our expectations. Dennis works the wedding with his employees and made sure everything was exactly how it should be down to the time meals should be served! Julie stood by my side when I needed her, fluffed my dress, made sure myself and my girls were all taken care and then ensure all guests had everything they needed before and after the ceremony on sight! People are still raving about the cocktail hour and apps with stuffed mushrooms and cheese display, the entrees were prime rib, chicken cordon blue, vegetarian lasagna and guests have texted me saying they have had dreams about how amazing the food was and cannot stop thinking about it! We truthfully could not have asked for anything more and are so unbelievably grateful for everything they did for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alison & Matt
    94 photos · 05/11/2019

751 Ostrander Road East Aurora, New York, 14052
Location of (O'Briens Sleepy Hollow)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding

Wedding Venues