O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

751 Ostrander Road, East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow is a wedding venue located in the Buffalo Metropolitan area of Western New York. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow has 75 years of family tradition. Their grounds are well-kept and overflowing with lush vegetation.

Facilities and Capacity

The grove and the banquet facility is located on five acres of land on the beautiful Buffalo Creek. They can accommodate up to 800 guests.

O’Brien’s is the perfect place for your rustic country outdoor wedding. They can host your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, and reception. Guests can enjoy homemade food served fresh while enjoying the expansive views. They provide full-service wedding and banquet facility on site. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow offers drop off catering to your special event off-site. Their catering service offers buffet dinner, plated dinners, appetizers, and premium bar packages.

Follow O'Briens Sleepy Hollow on

O'Briens Sleepy Hollow 2
O'Briens Sleepy Hollow 3

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day at O'Brien's Sleepy Hollow! I worked with Laura at Sleepy Hollow and she was just amazing! Everyone there made the day go super smooth! Not one problem occurred and I wasn't worried about anything the day of my wedding because Laura had done such an awesome job of being on the ball about everything! You can't ask for a better staff to plan your wedding with.

The venue itself is just beautiful. It's not your typical venue at all! They have a gorgeous outdoor space for the ceremony. They also have a tented area for your reception and an indoor bar area. Laura did such a great job decorating the venue. She used everything I gave her and ran with it to make the venue even more special. The food is AMAZING! This is NOT your typical wedding food! All the food is so tasty and even the most picky people I know loved the food! All the food portions are large but the prime rib is HUGE! No one will be hungry! We also got late nigh beef on weck and it has become one of my husband's beef on wecks. He said it blew Charlie the Butcher out of the water.

Some awesome highlights I wanted to share: I hear about so many couples that don't get to eat on their wedding day. For dinner, our food was brought to us first by Laura which was awesome. During our after ceremony portraits, the staff came out to us with trays of appetizers to make sure we got to have some of those too! During dinner, the bar closes, but Laura checked with us a few times to see if there were any alcoholic drinks we wanted which I appreciated so much!

Overall, everyone had a great time and was raving about what a great wedding it was and it is in great part because of our venue. If you are getting married in WNY, don't book anything until you go see Sleepy Hollow. I couldn't have been happier having my wedding there!

Angela · Married on 07/28/2018

We first met Dennis and Julie at a wedding show. O'Brien's was on my list of possible places for our wedding, but once I saw them at the wedding show and got to talk to them I knew that was where my wedding was going to be. The facility is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. At our 1st meeting with Dennis he showed us a video of the venue and some photos from past weddings. Obviously we booked with him. That summer we got to be a part of the food tasting so we could decide on food. They had the venue set up as it would be for a wedding. We got to try a salad and were then called by table to get other foods. They also showed how large their portions were. We heard great things about their food but until you actually try it you won't understand how delicious it is. A few months later we met with Laura our event planner through O'Brien's. She was fantastic. She had great advice for what to do. She gave me her phone number and e-mail address to contact her with any questions that came up. Though the months I had MANY questions. She never got upset with me and she was very quick to respond back. At the rehearsal Laura was there and made everything so easy it was over in no time. The day of the wedding Laura was kind enough to put on the groom and groomsmen boutineers. She greeted me in the bridal suite and asked if I needed anything as I prepared to walk down the aisle. My concern after the ceremony was making sure I got their buffalo bites appetizer. I asked Laura if she could put some aside for me and my groom and she said they had staff designated for the bridal party to bring us appetizers so I did not have to worry. Dinner was quickly served to 200 guests. One of the best things about O’Brien’s besides their amazing staff is that they set up all of your decorations as you instruct and tear it all down and box up for you to pick up the next day. I HIGHLY recommend O’Brien’s to anyone who is looking for an outdoor venue!

O'Briens Sleepy Hollow FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,550.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 450.00
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall