751 Ostrander Road, East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow is a wedding venue located in the Buffalo Metropolitan area of Western New York. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow has 75 years of family tradition. Their grounds are well-kept and overflowing with lush vegetation.

Facilities and Capacity

The grove and the banquet facility is located on five acres of land on the beautiful Buffalo Creek. They can accommodate up to 800 guests.

O’Brien’s is the perfect place for your rustic country outdoor wedding. They can host your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, and reception. Guests can enjoy homemade food served fresh while enjoying the expansive views. They provide full-service wedding and banquet facility on site. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow offers drop off catering to your special event off-site. Their catering service offers buffet dinner, plated dinners, appetizers, and premium bar packages.

Follow O'Briens Sleepy Hollow on

O'Briens Sleepy Hollow 6
O'Briens Sleepy Hollow 7

Sage · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

We truly had the wedding of our dreams. The food was amazing. Everyone that works here is so nice and so helpful. The venue exceeded our expectations. We had our cocktail hour at the side barn and it was truly amazing. Our guests loved the food and atmosphere as did we. We would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Victoria · Married on 08/22/2019

Beyond Perfect!

We worked with Dennis and it was amazing! Everything from the rehearsal to the wedding was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and our guests agreed (some of them are big complainers and very picky, so this was a BIG deal!). We had only a 60 person wedding, just family -- and it was on a Thursday -- yet still received amazing treatment. There was a rainstorm the weekend before our wedding and although the flowers still looked beautiful, Dennis went and got all new fresh flowers for the wedding and it just was stunning. Aside from the food, I was so relieved that Dennis and Julie coordinated so well with all of our vendors. I literally did not have to do a single thing the day before or day of my wedding - I showed Julie exactly how I wanted my center pieces and they set it all up for me! I was SHOCKED because so many weddings I have been in require the bridal party to stay and set up / take down. This truly took so much pressure off of me, and I just got to enjoy my wedding with my husband.

Thank you, Dennis, for such a perfect wedding that we will always remember!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    O'Briens Sleepy Hollow 8

O'Briens Sleepy Hollow FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,550.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,550.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 450.00
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs