1211 West River Road, Rush, NY 14543 Map · Phone number

Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn 1
Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn 2
Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn 3

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t say enough about how wonderful it was to have my wedding here! The beauty of the property and carriage house was beyond any other venue I had looked at, but Jim Colby from Colby’s catering (who partner with the owner of Jerris Wadsworth) made planning our wedding nearly stress free! Everything you need to create the perfect wedding is included in the package- that includes tables, linens, chairs, an archway, and dishes and silverware! You pretty much only need to bring yourselves, centerpieces, and other small decor items you’d like set up! Every single one of our guests remarked on how we found one of the best venues that they’ve ever attended a wedding at, and everyone had so much fun playing the lawn games that were set up and walking around the beautiful property! I would recommended this venue to ANYONE looking to have a classy, rustic, yet relaxed and fun wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn 4
    Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn 5
    Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn 6

Joshua · Married on 10/08/2017

I was a wedding DJ for a long time and on October 8, 2017 I was married and our reception was held at Wadsworth. To say that our reception was everything that we wanted and more is an understatement! Jim and his crew did a phenomenal job at entertaining our guests. As previously stated I was a wedding DJ for a long time and I have worked in several different venues and I must say that by far Jim and his crew at Jerris Wadsworth Wedding Barn was the best staff I have EVER seen at any venue! Believe me when I say that if you are looking for the BEST VENUE in the Rochester area you will not be disappointed if you select Wadsworth! Thanks again Jim and your entire staff for a reception of a lifetime and making our special day truly special!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

We just booked this venue for our September 2, 2017 wedding. Kane, the manger, was very quick to respond, very quick to get us in to see the venue (multiple times) and has since been extremely receptive to creating a wedding that is unique to us. Flexibility is their middle name. Just for an example, while they haven't done this before, they will be figuring out how to serve our wedding of around 250 family style and have already added to the contract that we are allowed to have our two dogs with us for the ceremony! If you want a beautifully historic location that is unique and accommodating- give them a call!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Jerris Wadsworth Wedding barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 330
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 80
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• 1211 West River Road Rush, 14543 See on map