Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo Reviews

Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo 1
Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo 2
Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo 3

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

The best mua i have ever met

I am an out of town bride who is obsessive when it comes to makeup. I love makeup, do my own frequently, and wanted nothing other than perfection for my wedding. I spent the most time out of all my vendors researching a makeup artist (hours and hours!). My research paid off. Lexie is by far, the most talented MUA I have ever worked with (and I have gotten my makeup done A LOT). She is incredibly creative, professional, and fun to be around. She ensures that she does a makeup look that you want. I am a full-face, full coverage gal, and it never looked overdone or ridiculous. Lexie did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She came to my hotel, and made me look the most beautiful and classy I have ever felt. I cannot recommend her enough for any makeup look you are going for. Her work is beyond impressive. She ensures that her brushes and makeup are clean, she is VERY reasonably priced, and she is a perfectionist who ensures that she is done on time when you need to be ready. Absolutely love her!! Would recommend over and over again and wish I lived in Buffalo so I could use her for every occasion!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sara · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful!

Lexie was such a pleasure to work with! She is fun and easy to talk to, very professional, and does amazing work! My bridesmaids and I looked stunning on the big day! I would highly highly recommend her to everyone in the area! She's a peach!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • User5147109 · 1+ year ago

I can't even begin to say how much I loved my makeup! Lexi did such an amazing job and I got compliments all day on how beautiful my makeup was. This girl really knows here way around a brush! All of my bridesmaids (and my mom) were extremely happy with their makeup, I highly recommend Lexi if you want to look your absolute best on your wedding day!! Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people I've ever met! Quality service 100%!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

I truly can't say enough about Lex's talent as a makeup artist. She was incredibly fun to work with and very accommodating. Lex traveled right to the salon where my bridal party got ready and arrived early to set up and was ready to go the minute we arrived. She was very time efficient and made my bridal party feel so incredibly glamorous. As a bride, it is somewhat scary having someone do your makeup for the most important day of your life. But with Lex, I had complete confidence that she would do amazing work and she definitely did NOT disappoint. I felt like an absolute goddess on my big day and the makeup held up the entire wedding day. I cannot speak highly enough of Lex's incredible talent as a makeup artist and highly recommend her to any bride/bridal party!!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo 4
    Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo 5
    Makeup by Lexie DiLorenzo 6

Meaghan · Married on 09/08/2017

Lexie did a phenomenal job on my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding.all of them said they have never felt so beautiful.and her pricing was very reasonable and always got back to me.loved her and she travelled to my venue which was awesome! Would definitely recommend

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lexie did my makeup for my prom and I felt like a beauty queen, Hollywood actress, and a Barbie all in one. I have never felt so confident. Lexie was extremely flexible not only with convienence but also with the makeup itself. She gave me exactly what I asked for including eyeshadow colors, glitter, eyeliner and the total appearance. I asked for full glamour and that is exactly what I received. I was complemented on my makeup the entire night, I even won prom queen! The makeup stayed on completely after hours of dancing and sweating. Besides from Lexie being an amazing person and making me laugh the whole time while I got my makeup done, she's also an incredibly talented makeup artist and you will not be disappointed when using her!

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

I couldn't have picked a better makeup artist to have on my special day! Lex is so friendly and outgoing and just made the whole day run smoother. Everyone in the bridal party, including myself were complimented all night long on the amazing job she did! She was also very accommodating with the last minute changes I had with getting ready- drove 45 minutes out to us! Overall, such a great experience with her and would recommend her to anyone! ??

Sent on 11/04/2016

Luisa · Married on 08/27/2016

Lexie is incredible! She did my makeup, along with the makeup of two of my girls, for my wedding day. We had a really hot day and we danced all night... But my makeup was still in tact at the end of the night! I can't say enough good things about her. Professional, sweet girl, amazing work.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Lexi did my makeup and bridesmaids makeup for my wedding last weekend and I couldnt have asked for a better job! I loved Lexi so much she listened to exactly what I wanted and made my wedding makeup look so amazing! I can't wait to have another event again so I can use her. I highly recommened her to do your makeup for any event. Her personality was also amazing and made you feel comfortable and confident in her!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Lex made my prom expierence feel so special! I never had my make up done before but she was so patient and took her time with it all. Her out going personality made the personal space not a problem but also I appreciated her passion for it all. You can really tell that she loves what she does. She did an amazing job and I looked picture perfect for the night! -Lauren

Sabrina · Married on 07/01/2016

Lexi is extremely amazing at her work, I have never been more satisfied with make up until I came to Lexi. She is extremely amazing and wonderful at her job I would hire her to my make up everyday if I could

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2016

Lexie did my makeup, along with my 3 other friends. She did a fabulous job on all of us. I gave her a description of what I wanted, and she made it happen. Good price for the excellent job she did. High quality makeup brands as well. Also, she drove to us which was very convenient considering it was the day of prom. She took her time (about an hour each) and we were all highly satisfied with our makeup. It stayed on all night and we all got lots of compliments!! I would highly recommend Lexie!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Great makeup artist! Made me feel so comfortable while I was their, almost like I knew her for years. Defiantly would recommend her, makeup skills are AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lex was a pleasure to be around! She made the entire experience comfortable and easy and did a fabulous job! Her talent amazes me, I will definitely be using her for all of my future events.

Husnah · Married on 05/13/2016

Lex was my artist for my big day and let me tell you, no bride is ever truly calm when it comes to something as big as how she'll look for the wedding. But for some strange reason, I felt sooooo calm & comfortable with Lex. Maybe it was her level of professionalism or maybe it was her kind and genuine personality. Actually it was all of that & much more. From the very first day I contacted her to the day of my wedding. She was incredibly supportive & sweet. She literally got every detail down for the look that I wanted. I constantly threw all these changes at her and she handled it all so well. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. She puts her heart into what she does. You can see her passion in her work. This is a long review but if you're reading this & you're still questioning whether or not you should choose her for your big day, just do it!!! You won't regret it. Thank you Lex for everything that you did for me and my bridesmaids & for being so flawless at what you do & for being such a kind, beautiful, & wonderful soul!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lex was truly a pleasure to work with! She made me feel so comfortable on my big day. I couldn't have felt anymore beautiful.