22 Main St, Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About Primp Blow Dry Bar

We are a Buffalo-based dry bar, specializing in blowouts, hairstyling, and makeup services. We offer a beautiful space in our loft-like salon, over looking the beautiful Hambug Village. Can't come to us? No problem! We are happy to travel to your desired location. Have a winter wedding? Ask us about our winter wedding promotion! Our Primp Team is professional, educated, and confident in all areas. While Primp Blow Dry Bar is a new establishment, the owners of Primp have been in the beauty industry for many years and are hands on making sure all of your needs are met, and bringing your vision to life! We have an amazing team and we LOVE what we do! We are so excited for wedding season and look forward to primping you on your big day!

**We require a 5 adult minimum to travel.

Sorry, we don’t offer airbrush makeup at this time.

Follow Primp Blow Dry Bar on

Primp Blow Dry Bar 7
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing experience

I had the best experience at Primp. Me and my ladies had such a wonderful time getting our hair and makeup done. Everything was so perfect. I loved my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids were stunning! The salon is beautiful and the staff was so great to us. It was such a perfect day! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Primp Blow Dry Bar 18
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

I love Primp!

Primp was absolutely amazing to work with I have nothing but good things to say about Lisa and the rest of the Primp team! After booking Primp for my wedding, myself and members of my bridal party received a discount on services leading up to the wedding. I had my hair done there for my shower and got so many compliments, which was a great indication of what I had to look forward to on my wedding day. My bridal party (which was large, 14 girls, I know.. I'm that girl), my mom and my now mother in law all got ready at Primp's super cute and chic location in the village of Hamburg. The entire staff was so welcoming and got right to work leaving us plenty of time for pictures. My hair and make up was exactly how I imagined it would be. Lisa listened to my vision and understood what I wanted and made that a reality for me. She was very easy to coordinate with leading up to the big day and helped make my wedding day very memorable. We enjoyed champagne and breakfast there as we all got ready. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2019

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Primp Blow Dry Bar 1
    Friday Wedding Special
    Friday wedding?! Book by June 1, 2019 and receive 50% off your bridal trial
  • Primp Blow Dry Bar 2
    Bridal Club

Upon booking with Primp, you and your bridal party will receive a 10% discount card good for all services prior to your wedding day!

*discount ends on event date

• Primp Blow Dry Bar 3
    Bliss Bridal Savings

Did you purchase your wedding gown at Bliss Bridal? All Bliss Brides receive 10% off all wedding day services!

• 22 Main St Hamburg, New York, 14075 See on map