22 Main St, Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Primp Blow Dry Bar

Primp Blow Dry Bar is a professional wedding hair and makeup styling service based in Hamburg, New York. This dedicated team of professionals will create a stunning look for your wedding day, making sure you feel beautiful from the inside out. Lisa Mogavero and Nicole Faulk, owners of the service, have been in the beauty industry for many years and are capable of bringing your dream vision to life.

This Hamburg-based beauty service aims to get to know you on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style. Primp Blow Dry Bar also understands the importance of seamless service, allowing you to avail of on-site styling, multiple stylists, and trials to ensure your total satisfaction. Primp Blow Dry Bar provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
Follow Primp Blow Dry Bar on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bridal Biz Beauty

5 Reviews for Primp Blow Dry Bar

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn P. · Married on 11/08/2019

Primp experience

I love primp. My first experience with primp was for a wedding over the summer. My hair stylist was Lisa and she did such an amazing updo on my hair that the guests at the wedding said that I should do my hair like that for my upcoming wedding as the bride!

I always get really nervous when people do my hair and try to style it because I have long thick hair. In my mind I would assume it’s a challenge to style and do and Lisa is patient, kind and willing to do whatever needs to be done to make her client happy. I show her a picture of what I want, and she masters it every time!

These ladies were immediately hired for my November 2nd wedding. I Had a hair stylist that I hired originally because I didn’t know that primp traveled on site (which they do- amazing) and as soon as I found out primp was available I hired them and let my original stylist go because she wasn’t nearly as professional as the primp salon ladies were. Nikki, one of the two owners immediately responded to my phone calls and booked me for them to come to the location where me and my bridesmaids were getting ready. Nikki was so kind and did a great job making me feel comfortable and even let me request Lisa to do my hair on the big day! Nikki also did some of the girls hair for the wedding over the summer that I was in, and she did a great job!

Fast forward to my bridal trial. Which was done with Sarah Mars. Sarah is wonderful and she did a great job with my hair. She worked on it for 2 hours! She curled it and make it gorgeous and even gave me some recommendations to ensure that my hair was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. (Not washing it the day of, getting a good trim before hand, ect ect) Sarah is a braid master I saw her work on some of the bridesmaids for the summer wedding and she is amazing. She also did my sisters hair for the disco and she made her look like Cher! She did an amazing 70s long do on her with big curls and my sisters hair looked incredible.

Lisa did my hair for my wedding and it was everything I wanted and more. My hair was gorgeous and she always knows what to do even if the client is second guessing something. I am always in awe of her work!
    Lisa also did my hair for the disco. She did a pony tail on top of my head and curled the bottom. She took her time and again mastered it based of the picture I gave her. She is so good!

All I can say is anytime I want my hair styled, I will go to these ladies. They are all wonderful and excellent at what they do. I trust them with my hair and there’s no better feeling knowing you will walk out of a salon satisfied. The prices are reasonable and worth it if you want quality! Thanks Nikki, Sarah and Lisa for being my go to salon stylists!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Jessica B. · Married on 09/14/2018

Who doesn’t love getting primped and pampered

These ladies helped make my wedding day wonderful. My hair held as it was a very warm September day. All my ladies looked gorgeous. It was a huge perk for me that they traveled as my venue was a little far to have to travel the day off. I plan to use them whenever I need a little glam ♥️. My photographer was Lauren Ashley (AMAZING), dress Essence if Australia from Bliss bridal (if you want that say YES to the dress experience this is your place) , flowers Maureen’s (can’t beat the quality of price) and venue Hidden Valley Adventure

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing experience

I had the best experience at Primp. Me and my ladies had such a wonderful time getting our hair and makeup done. Everything was so perfect. I loved my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids were stunning! The salon is beautiful and the staff was so great to us. It was such a perfect day! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Primp Blow Dry Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Primp Blow Dry Bar 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Primp Blow Dry Bar 2
    Bridal Club

Upon booking with Primp, you and your bridal party will receive a 10% discount card good for all services prior to your wedding day!

*discount ends on event date

• Primp Blow Dry Bar 3
    Bliss Bridal Savings

Did you purchase your wedding gown at Bliss Bridal? All Bliss Brides receive 10% off all wedding day services!

• 22 Main St Hamburg, NY, 14075 See on map
    (716) 202-1046 (Phone number)
    Location of (Primp Blow Dry Bar)