Salon-a-Go-Go

Buffalo, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Salon A Go Go is a mobile makeup and hairstyling group of freelance stylists servicing Buffalo, Rochester and the fingerlakes. Jenny, the owner and operator of Salon A Go Go, has trained at world-renowned salons, and has over ten years of professional hair and makeup styling experience under her belt. She and her team of trained stylists specialize in updos, airbrush or tradional makeup Jenny and her team are committed to making the beautifying process hassle-free, so they'll come to you, providing professional styling services on-site for hair and makeup.

Salon A Go Go! Offers brides and their bridal parties a wide range of beauty services to help them look their absolute best. Multiple stylists can provide group services and wedding party makeup upon request. Some of their services include:

• Consultations
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup or traditional makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Makeup and hair trials
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• MATTIA
    Mattia L. Getting married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Salon A Go Go is the best bridal service!

Salon A Go Go is the best hair service for your wedding. They did the hair for my wedding hair and my entire wedding party. Jenny is so responsive, professional, and wonderful. The team arrived on time and did the most beautiful hair at a wedding I have ever seen. I cannot recommend them enough. They will exceed your expectations! Book them for your wedding and event needs ASAP!

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Hi Mattia, thank you so much for the amazing review. So kind of you to take the time to write your reviews for Kristine and Remi. We appreciate it and your photos were beautiful!! Congratulations!
  • Christine
    Christine F. Married on 07/23/2022

Fantastic to work with!

Jenny (hair) and Lauren (makeup) were amazing for my wedding day this past weekend! They are both so kind and down to earth, and they worked faster than anticipated! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and both stayed looking good all day. My husband accidentally sprayed champagne in my face during our pictures before the ceremony (it鈥檚 funny now, but wasn鈥檛 at the time lol), and my makeup stayed perfect. I did the airbrush makeup, and I鈥檓 impressed with how great it looked all night. Lauren reapplied parts of my makeup (eye shadow color, lip shade) until I was completely happy with it. Jenny placed extensions for me and reassured me they would stay all day, which they did. She was very gentle with doing hair, too, which is great because sometimes it can be a little painful. My bridal party also looked fantastic! Would highly recommend Salon A Go Go!

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Hi Christine, thank you so much for taking the time to write us this amazing and detailed review. We enjoyed working with you and your family so much. I can't wait to see the photos...you were so stunning! Congratulations!
  • Dana
    Dana F. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Angel crushed the wedding hair game!

We hired Salon A GoGo to do hair for nine bridesmaids, a bride and the mother of the bride for my October 2021 wedding. Originally we were scheduled to have two stylists but unfortunately one got COVID at the last minute and we were down to one stylist. Jenny, the owner, was extremely apologetic and communicative about one of her stylists getting sick. I appreciated that they were so transparent and obviously took COVID safety seriously! Angel ended up being a total champ and did everyone's hair as a solo stylist and kept us running on schedule. I had previously done a trial with Angel and gave her some notes between the trial and day-of and she nailed my feedback and gave me the most perfect bridal hair I could have asked for. She was able to do a variety of different requests for my bridesmaids and even made my mom (who very rarely has her hair professionally styled) feel beautiful and confident. I would also note that Angel had to travel about two hours to our wedding site and arrived on time and ready to roll. I so appreciated her positivity and professionalism on what was a pretty stressful day for me. Thank you, Angel and Salon A GoGo!

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Dana thank you so much for your detailed review...I will share this with Angel. She really is an Angel ! And is such a talented hairstylist... I am so lucky to have reliable and talented workers be part of my team to make my job managing our services so much easier. The Covid scare can definitely cause so much stress for this type of industry and I so appreciate you as a bride being so understanding and flexible of a short notice situation like this and we all made came together to make it work stress free for everyone. Thank you again and these photos of you and your friends are beautiful. Congratulations!
  • illustration stars

25 photos 路 07/20/2019
  • Alison & Matt
    94 photos 路 05/11/2019

YellowBird Wedding YellowBird Wedding Wedding Officiants

What a talent! Brides not only look beautiful but so happy after using Salon A Go Go. I will always recommend them for any make-up needs!

Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Salon a go go offers an outstanding service to contemporary brides seeking everything from a classic look to something more edgy and offbeat. They are absolutely wonderful people to work with and all my brides have had nothing but rave reviews and compliments to give!

Buffalo, 14201

24-7!
Location of (Salon-a-Go-Go)
172 Green St. Buffalo, New York, 14052
South Goodman St. Rochester, New York, 14607

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding