Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli

Hilton, NY View map

We travel to you on your wedding day! We offer Special Occassion hair styles and Makeup Applications. From Updo's to Hair Extensions, we can work with you to acheive the look you've always dreamed of. Using professional traditional and airbrush cosmetics we provide a soft and flawless bridal look. Visit my website at www.salonbeautifulyou.com for more information. You can also find me on Facebook at "beautifulyou/katiealtobelli." and Instagram "bykatiealtobelli."

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Felicia
    Felicia Married on 10/02/2020

Perfect Hair and Makeup

Katie and her assistant Jessie did hair and makeup for myself, my mother and four bridesmaids for my 2020 wedding. This year has been a bit stressful, as far as the pandemic is concerned, however Katie and Jessie made sure my wedding day was nothing but perfection! The morning of was so relaxing, this pair was able to make myself and my bridal party comfortable and we were all so happy with our hair and makeup. Our styles lasted all day through rain and wind! Our wedding pictures were perfection and I felt amazing! If you want a stress free, fun morning, these are the girls for you! Book them and you wont be disappointed.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 07/18/2020

Perfect every time!

I had no regrets recommending Katie to my friend for her wedding hair and makeup! She has been doing my hair for more than 10 years and it has never once been less than perfect! As a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding we had such a great and relaxing time getting ready at the salon and as a bride myself I really look forward to the same experience for myself! I can’t wait to see what we decide to do, but no matter what I know it’s going to look amazing!
  • Sondra
    Sondra Married on 09/28/2019

Dream Team

I hired Katie and her team to do my bridal party hair & makeup for my wedding on 9/27/19 based on a co-worker's recommendation. I truly couldn't have had a better experience. Katie provided the space and services for a spa day for my girlfriends and I the day before the wedding and then came to the venue the day of the wedding to do hair/ makeup. She was such a pleasure to work with and really listened to each of our ideas for our hair and brought them to life. She was flexible, genuine, easy-going, and so fun to have be a part of my day. I had such a great experience that I plan to go back to her for all my hair/ beauty needs moving forward!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Hilton, 14468
Location of (Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding