Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli Reviews

28 | Hilton, NY

28 Reviews for Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli

28 Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli Reviews

Julie · Married on 10/08/2017

Katie is amazingly sweet and works magic when it comes to beauty. She was able to give me honest opinions about what looked good and went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to accommodate extra people. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless all night and into the morning. I could not have imagined working with anyone else!

Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli 1

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Katie is so good that I'm going to start going to her for regular cuts and colors! She not only dyed my hair before my wedding, but she found the PERFECT extensions to thicken up my hair for my updo. I loved my hair so much!

Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli 2

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Katie did both hair and makeup for my wedding recently - everyone was very happy with the results! She and another stylist came to the bridal suites at our venue early that morning and worked steadily to keep us on schedule. My makeup stayed on through a humid day in the 80's and my updo lasted throughout a long night of dancing and never moved an inch! I would highly recommend her for an beauty service you need - her products are quality and she's very easy to work with. I definitely recommend doing the trial (for both makeup and hair) to make sure you get everything just the way you want!

• OGAubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/16/2016

She's wonderful and was a joy to work with for my trial and for the day of the wedding!

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2016

Katie and her staff were amazing!!! She is so easy to work with and was willing to travel to me. Our hair and makeup looked beautiful and she was so nice to talk and made my entire wedding day special.

Holly · Married on 10/24/2014

Katie did a more than beautiful job on my makeup and just did an outstanding up-do with my hair! I was so pleased with how I looked, I felt like a princess for my moms wedding! You may say well anyone can do hair and makeup, but with Katie, she makes you feel like a queen and she is well worth it to have her show you just how amazing her work is and you'll never go to anyone else or do it yourself again! I would highly recommend her for all my hair and makeup needs for any event that I would attend and can't wait for my big day to have her be a part of making it just extra special!

Lanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Katie recently did my hair and make up for my wedding. She also did all of my bridesmaids hair too. She did a fantastic job, she truly made us all feel amazing!! She was fun, professional, and listened to what we wanted while also guiding us to what would look the best! She traveled to us, was on time, and did not make us feel rushed. I would highly recommend Katie to any bride/bridal party! Thank you so much!!!

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Katie was the best! She is such a friendly and calming person and having her there in a small hotel room over-stuffed with girls and clothes helped to keep me relaxed on the wedding day. She and her assistant did a great job on both hair and makeup for me and four other girls. They showed up very promptly and had everyone done in the perfect amount of time. Not having to herd the whole group into a car to go to a salon kept things totally on track and I would recommend this method to any bride. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the area. Awesome job, Katie! Everyone looked so great!

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2014

Katie did a wonderful job on my hair and make up and my sisters hair for my wedding! She is very talented! I'm very happy I choose Katie for my big day!

Katie is wonderful! She knows just how to make every woman look absolutely beautiful. She is one of the friendliest people I think I have ever met! I reccomend her services, hands down!

Tyler · Married on 08/23/2014

Katie is the best hair stylist around. Amazing personality and takes great pride in what she does. Always flexible with her customers needs and has amazing deals / prices you cant beat. Everyone of her valuable customers leaves happy, including me.

Katie was so helpful with makeup and hair! I had no idea what to do with my hair for my wedding so I just let her create what she thought would look good and I loved it! She's an amazing and friendly stylist!

Katie was amazing! All of our hair and makeup came out great, and she made us all feel completely comfortable and look gorgeous. I really felt like a movie star the day of my wedding. And to top it off, it really felt like a friend was doing our hair because she was so personable and friendly. Thanks Katie!

Fabulous! Katie and her team made us feel so comfortable the morning of my wedding. She is so creative and is able to provide us all with unique and beautiful styles!

Katie and Alexis did such a fabulous job! Having them come to us for my wedding allowed me to feel so relaxed the morning of my special day. They were so professional, easy going, and energetic! As I look back through my wedding photos the hair completely stands out to me - perfection!

Katie was wonderful to work with! She's so easy going, attentive and friendly - she was great to have around on the wedding day - she kept us all on schedule but in an easy going and relaxed way. Katie did a trial for me, and was very patient as I struggled to figure out exactly what I wanted. She listens and pays attention to what you are looking for. She worked with me to come up with something that would look good on me, and helped me to pick out the make up style that would work well too. As someone who is not used to getting hair and make up done, she made me feel very comfortable.

Her assistant Alexis was great too - she helped to prep all the bridesmaids hair, and did a great job with them. We got tons of compliments on all the bridesmaids hair, too - and Katie and Alexis did a range of types of hair styles (up do, down, etc.), which worked well for what my bridesmaids were hoping for.

Katie was wonderful to work with and I'd highly recommend her - I think she provided great value, going above and beyond to make sure we were all happy with our looks. She was professional, friendly, and so easy-going - all of which I was looking for on the big day! Thanks Katie for a great experience :)

Renee · Married on 08/18/2012

Katie is a wonderful professional for hair and make-up on wedding days! She did an amazing job with her assistant to do hair and make-up for about 5 bridesmaids. Then she truly save the day when the mother of bride came home from another hair studio unhappy with her hair. Katie took the time to quickly re-do the mother of the bride's hair to ensure the entire day, for everyone, was fantastic! I would highly recommend Katie!

After being cancelled on last minute by a local spa, Katie was able to fit me in her schedule to do my wedding hair. She has always done a fantastic job with my normal styling, and I was so happy that she was able to do my wedding hairstyle. She did an absolutely wonderful job with my hair and make up.

Judy · Married on 07/05/2008

Katie has done the hair and makeup for every wedding I've been in! She is friendly, flexible and so talented! I have recommended her to a number of people. I can't wait to get married and have her do mine and my girls' hair!

She has also been my hairdresser for 8 years now. I often tell her that if I were to move, she'd have to come with me because I just don't think I'll be able to find another hairdresser as perfect as Katie!

Katie is amazing. She has been my hair dresser for 6 years and I was so blessed to find her before my wedding. I had no idea what I wanted except something to fit the romantic feel of our vineyard reception. Katie came up with the perfect style for me and our entire bridal party. I don't live in the area any longer but I make sure to have an appointment with her for all of my special events when I'm in town. I highly recommend Katie for all of your wedding and special event needs.

Katie has been doing my hair for a long time! Its hard to find a hairdresser that I was truly pleased with. Most times I blamed myself for possibly explaining wrong to the hairdresser what I was looking for buy Katie is phenomenal with giving you the look you want. I've had her do cuts, colors, highlights, and updos for special occasions all of which I have loved. She's very attentive and just pleasant! If recommend her to EVERYONE!

Kim · Married on 02/14/2015

Katie did hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. She was so sweet and flexible. By the end of the day, she felt like family! Everyone looked beautiful and Katie handled each of us with patience as she listened to each request. She is wonderful and I recommend her to any bride who wants to look beautiful on her special day! I gave her 5's in all categories, but the app is not cooperating!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/29/2014

Katie and Alexis were great to work with! They were able to come to our house, which worked perfectly. They were fun and easy going, but most importantly, did beautiful hair and makeup! Everyone was pleased with the results and they even fit in a few additional people since we were ahead of schedule! Katie was extremely responsive, which was very helpful with trying to plan a wedding from out of town!

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

Katie and her team were amazing! She is so friendly and welcoming. She travels which is great! She does hair, makeup and at the salon mani pedis, hair cut, color and soon facials! I can't say enough good things about them! I looked and felt beautiful!
    I've already booked an after wedding hair cut! I'll be a customer for life!

Leah · Married on 06/24/2018

I had the absolute toughest time finding someone to come to my venue to do the bridesmaids' and my hair and make up as it was a little bit of a destination wedding. I think I interviewed 18 salons and beauticians! Once I spoke with Katie, I was finally able to rest easy. She was incredibly responsive. She traveled for a very reasonable fee and brought a team of assistants so that we could get all the girls ready on a fairly tight time table. All the girls were pleased with their hair and makeup. Everything photographed beautifully. My hair stayed in perfect place all night long (a must have for dancing!) Overall I thought their services were reasonably priced and they were easy to work with.