13 Logans Run, Rochester, NY 14626 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Event Styling

Elegant Event Styling is a bridal hair styling and makeup artistry company based in Rochester, New York, and serving the surrounding areas. Heidi, the owner of the company, is ready to provide on-site styling services. The team can create a wide range of looks, from glamorous to elegant or simply natural.

Elegant Event Styling provides pre-wedding consultations and trials to determine your dream look. They can come to you and provide styling services for the bride and wedding party, including the junior bridesmaids and flower girls. Their professional hair, makeup, and nail services include:

• Hair trial

dsc8529

9 Reviews for Elegant Event Styling

• Jen

Jen · Married on 10/28/2017

Heidi was absolutely fabulous, from initial contact to trial to big day, and everything in between. I only had a one-day window to be able to do my trial, and Heidi made the day and time I needed work without question. When I went for my trial, I explained vaguely what I wanted (curly, half-up) - and she made magic happen, transforming my ambiguous instructions into something stunning and completely me. She definitely "got" me and what I was going for - executing a vision I didn't even know I had. Between the trial and the wedding Heidi quickly responded to any question I had, big or small (e.g. can I wear a hair piece if I'm wearing a veil?), and we were able to coordinate everything for wedding day (e.g. schedule for the bridesmaids) with ease. She was a rockstar on the actual day. All 5 of my bridesmaids whose hair Heidi did were thrilled with their do's. They looked beautiful - as did I. I truly felt like a million bucks. No, that's a lie - a trillion! Heidi went above and beyond, completely re-doing one of my bridesmaids' hair as Heidi wasn't 110% happy with the outcome, when the bridesmaid hadn't even asked for it! I can't recommend Heidi highly enough. My only regret is that I can't have her do my hair every day!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Elegant Event Styling's reply:

Wow, just wow. Reading that made
    My heart soar! It was absolutely my pleasure from start to finish and your entire group was simply amazing! THANK YOU!

Julie · Married on 09/09/2017

I could not say enough good things about Heidi! Not only did a I have a lot of fun during my hair trial and getting ready for my big day, she went above and beyond of what was expected of her. A week before my wedding, my make-up artist backed out and I reached out to Heidi, and within a couple hours she found me a replacement. She did not have to help the way she did but she helped make my wedding day more special with her desire to see my wedding go on without a hitch. The make-up artist (Nancy) was just as amazing as Heidi. Both ladies did eight ladies hair and make-up, and they all turned out beautifully. I had so much fun getting to know Heidi and Nancy, they are funny, kind, and passionate about their work and most importantly their work is exceptional, if I ever need a make-up artist or a fun hair-do for the night out on the town, I would go to these ladies without a doubt. Thank you for everything you both did, you are both amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Crystal · Married on 05/06/2017

Heidi did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaid hair. I was able to meet with Heidi a couple of weeks before and tried a few different styles. Together we found an amazing style that not only flattered my face but went amazingly with my dress. Day of the wedding she even was able to come to my hotel and work her hair style magic. Heidi is the best! Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Elegant Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal! It is always my pleasure to work with you! I couldn't be more happy for you and I can't wait to see the bright future you and your new family have to come!

Award

Elegant Event Styling FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 80.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

• 13 Logans Run Rochester, NY, 14626 See on map