Salon-a-Go-Go Reviews

Salon-a-Go-Go 7
  • Natasha

Natasha Staszak · Getting married on 11/24/2019

Super Talented and Professional Service

I work with Jenny professionally, using her hair and make up services in my Boudoir and Beauty photography studio. So, I get to see Jenny quite a bit! After working with several hair and makeup artists over the years and having photographed hundreds of weddings, I've seen a lot of hair and makeup artists. All I can say is she is AWESOME at what she does!! Firstly, Jenny is not only very talented, but she is just super nice and friendly to work with. Jenny is so personable with my clients and has a lovely calming presence. She is also so dependable. When I give her a date for a session, she gets back to me almost immediately to confirm availability and updates me when any dates are no longer available. I would without a doubt recommend Jenny to anyone!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Natasha. The feeling is mutual...happy to work with a wonderful professional like you so often. Your work is beautiful and showcases my hair and makeup beautifully!

Paige · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Hair and Make-up

Salon-a-go-go came to my house and did all of the make up and hair for me, my bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. I had done 2 hair trials and then decided to change my hair a week before the wedding. Sarah did an AMAZING job and my hair was everything I had hoped for. Jenny did my make up and it turned out beautifully. Paige did the make- up for most of my bridesmaids and they also looked gorgeous! Jenny always communicated with me and did everything I asked! I could not have asked for a better hair and make up team! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Salon-a-Go-Go 10
    Salon-a-Go-Go 11
    Salon-a-Go-Go 12
    Salon-a-Go-Go 13

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you so much Paige. I appreciate the detailed review and beautiful pictures. Congrats and glad you had the perfect day!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Jenny is amazing!!

Loveddd working with Jenny! My trial went super well but she gave me some tips and we worked together to tweak the look
    For the day of. It looked amazing, I felt so comfortable with everything she did and all
    My girls looked amazing as well!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Amanda for taking the time to review us! We had a great time spending getting ready with you and your friends. You were a gorgeous bride! Congrats to you xo!

Ellen · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Jenny and Elena did an awesome job with the hair and makeup services for my wedding! Absolutely would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Ellen for the great review...I am so happy you loved your hair and makeup. Congrats to you and your husband!

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

I had the pleasure of working with Jenny twice, once as a bridesmaid and again for my own wedding. Both times she was very professional and styled my hair exactly how I wanted. On the day of my wedding she was so patient and thorough to make sure that everything was just right. I have long, thick hair and Jenny was able to style it so that it stayed put through hours of dancing! I was so happy with how my hair looked on my wedding day, and I highly recommend Salon A Go Go!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for the detailed review. It was great to see you again on your wedding day. Congrats!
  • Robync

Robyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best hair/makeup experience I have ever had!

If you are looking for on-site hair and makeup for your wedding, look no further! Jenny did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup. It was the best hair and makeup job I have ever had by any hair or makeup artist, and I’ve been in quite a few weddings! She really listened to me when I asked for natural-looking makeup which is hard to come by. The best part was my hair and makeup looked just as great at the end of our night full of hugs and crazy dancing as it did right after she finished in the early afternoon. Everyone from my 2 young cousins, bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law all seem to love their hair and makeup, and I thought they all looked gorgeous. Jenny and her team are also affordable, charging a similar amount I have paid in salons when most will charge quite a bit more to travel on-site. I am so happy I went with her!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Robyn for the detailed and fabulous review...you all looked amazing. I enjoyed spending the day with you and your friends and family. Congrats Robyn!!

Allyson · Married on 10/12/2018

I had a great experience from start to finish!!

Jenny and Lori were professional and very accommodating!
    We needed a total of 9 hairs and 6 makeups done! Some of the girls flights were late and we were running behind schedule but Jenny and Lori were flexible. Everyone was done and ready by the time we needed them for pictures!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Allyson for the detailed review! We enjoyed working with all you lovely ladies. Congrats on your wedding!

Kandice · Married on 10/05/2018

It was excellent

We had Jenny do all of the girls hair the morning of the wedding and everyone looked stunning! She did all 8 of our updos and we still had plenty of time to get ready! She was very personable and responsive to all of my messages I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Kandice for taking the time to review me. I appreciate it so much and enjoyed working with you for your wedding hair! You all looked beautiful and your sister is an amazing MUA as well! Congrats to you!

Alyssa Desu · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderul Bridal Makeup with Elena!

Elena from Salon A Go-Go did bridal make-up for my wedding party last month and I can't say enough about her! She made all the girls look stunning and was such a pleasure to work with. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, thanks Elena!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! I am glad you had a wonderful experience for your wedding day. You looked beautiful!
  • Heather923

Heather · Married on 09/23/2018

Highly recommend!

Wonderful experience with Jenny doing hair for my wedding!! We were all very happy and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • ABC

Amber · Married on 09/22/2018

My overall experience with Salon A Go Go was 5/5 stars. Jenny was extremely responsive with all my inquiries and was very accommodating as I was an out of town bride. She worked with me to come up with a bridal look and was able to recreate what I wanted from Pintrest during the trial. On the day of my wedding she was on time and very helpful with all my girls. We managed to stay on schedule and had fun during the whole process. I would highly recommend her and her company!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Izzy

Izzy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

I had my wedding this past September and had Rebecca and Chelsea come to the hotel prior to the wedding to do hair and makeup. Chelsea did bridesmaids hair and Rebecca did my hair and makeup and also bridesmaids makeup. Both of them were absolutely terrific to work with. I also exchanged emails with Jenny along the way to organize everything. I did a hair trial before as well, and as an out of town bride, it was helpful that Rebecca could come to me to do the hair trial. They really went above and beyond and myself and my bridesmaids were all very happy with their services! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Salon-a-Go-Go 14
    Salon-a-Go-Go 15

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Izzy for the great and detailed review for Becky and Chelsea. You all looked beautiful!! I am glad you had a great wedding day ...congrats!

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Lorry was the absolute best, she was able to apply beautiful make-up for myself (bride), 7 bridesmaids, and 4 other moms/family all within the time constraints- professional, friendly, and made me feel so comfortable on my big day! Would recommend 100%!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Emma! I am so glad you were happy with everything and Lorry did such an amazing work on all your make up. I loved the pictures too!

Katelyn · Married on 08/11/2018

I used Lauren for makeup and couldn’t have been happier!!! I’m not used to wearing a lot of make up and she really took her time on trials with me until I felt comfortable. On the day of she was on time if not early and kept to a schedule perfectly making every girl look beautiful. Jenny help to coordinate my contract and the communication between Lauren and I which was very helpful and always quick with responses. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Salon-a-Go-Go 16
    Salon-a-Go-Go 17
    Salon-a-Go-Go 18

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you so much Katelyn! Amazing gorgeous pictures of you on your wedding day...I am so glad you had a great experience with Lauren. Congrats!
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 08/11/2018

Highly recommend Salon-a-Go-Go!!

Jen was an AMAZING hair stylist. During my trial, my hair refused to cooperate and look like the beautiful curls I dreamt of on my wedding day. Jen kept trying different things until she figured out how to work with my difficult hair. I have straight, thin hair and she gave me full, luxurious curls. On my wedding day, she made my hair look like everything I had in mind. She was really friendly and accommodating. She did my hair along with three of my bridesmaids and each hairstyle was completely different and exactly what that person wanted. I would highly recommend her and Salon a Go Go to anyone!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Salon-a-Go-Go 19
    Salon-a-Go-Go 20
    Salon-a-Go-Go 21

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you so much Hillary for sharing your experience and sharing your beautiful wedding pictures. I am so glad Jen was able to create the perfect look for you. You looked beautiful!

Erin · Married on 08/10/2018

Jenny and her team of girls were absolutely incredible on my wedding day, and I'm so happy with my choice. For reference, we had 13 girls who all needed both hair and makeup done, and they were able to finish everyone in just around 4 hours or so. Each stylist was thorough, yet so efficient with their time, which made my life as a bride stress free. On top of efficiency, the hair and makeup for each girl turned out stunning. With a group of 13, I was naturally worried about everyone truly liking their makeup and hair styles, however with Salon A Go Go, this was no problem at all. Each hair and makeup artist really listened to what each girl envisioned for their look, and made it a reality. On top of all of this, I cannot say enough great things about Jenny herself. She completely exceeded my expectations of what I imagined to look like on my wedding day, and I can't thank her and her stylists enough for making my girls and I look and feel so beautiful!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Erin thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding day. It was such a pleasure working with you leading up to your wedding day. I agree all of you ladies were so beautiful. All the best and Congrats!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Jenny with Salon-A-Go-Go was so great to work with throughout the planning process for our wedding. We met the day of our engagement photos for a trial and I knew she was the vendor for me! Then, setting up the details for the day-of was so easy and stress-free. We had 10 hair/make-up sessions to coordinate the morning of and Jenny and her team delivered! The were so friendly and professional and made the morning so fun as me and the girls prepped and got pampered. Thank you Jenny for making us look like the best versions of ourselves! Book Salon-A-Go-Go, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Salon-a-Go-Go 22

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Jess thank you so much for the wonderful review. How beautiful your photos are too. Thanks for sharing!!

Janelle · Married on 07/28/2018

I worked with Jenny and her team at Salon A Go Go for our wedding on July 28th and was so happy with the results. Jenny was so easy to communicate with and very personable and sweet at my trial appointments. We had a very early start and a long day and all the girls felt and looked fabulous from beginning to end! Jenny and her team were able to complete 9 hairs and 10 makeups in 3.5 hours to get us to our early ceremony, and each girl got the attention they deserved and were never rushed. Thanks Salon A Go Go!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Salon-a-Go-Go 23

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Hi Janelle! Thank you so much for the awesome review! I love your photos too ...it was so great to work with you leading up to your special day and a lot of fun spending the day with your lovely friends and family!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

Jenny was an absolute dream to work with and I cannot recommend her highly enough! I got married this July and Jenny did hair and makeup for myself and four others. She worked tirelessly and as a result, we all looked and felt incredible! She was so easy to communicate with and was more than accommodating of our schedule. She fully understood my vision and my hair looked better than the original photo I showed her! Also, we had torrential downpour for our ceremony and all our hair and makeup not only survived, but still looked impeccable after all the rain!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica for the fabulous and detailed review. You and your family were so wonderful to work with...I enjoyed every second of it. Congrats to you and your husband...absolutely beautiful bride inside and out!!!

Keyla · Married on 06/02/2018

Jenny linked me with Danielle for hair and Robin for makeup! Both did amazing during trials and the wedding day. The set up for the day was easy and Robin and Danielle came to us without a problem. Both made sure the bridal party looked amazing, and timing was perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

thank you so much Keyla! I am glad you were so happy with your stylists. Robin sent some pictures...very beautiful bride!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

I had such a great experience working with Lorry for makeup and Chelsea for hair! After coordinating with Jenny, the owner, I met with Chelsea at her house and Lorry at my house for trials. After having a trial from a salon that I left in tears, I was on cloud nine and so confident after each of those trials. I rarely wear makeup or do my hair, so it was important to me to look like a bride but still like myself. They both listened to what I was asking for and were very kind and offered different options. On the actual day, I loved my look--very natural makeup and beautiful, soft, side-swept updo. They were each at the ceremony site all morning and we were finished with time to spare for pictures. My bridesmaids and mom were really happy with how their hair and makeup turned out, too. I recommend them one hundred percent!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Salon-a-Go-Go 24
    Salon-a-Go-Go 25
    Salon-a-Go-Go 26
    Salon-a-Go-Go 27

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure working with you for your wedding needs for hair and makeup. I am so glad that Chelsea and Lorry did such a great job for you. Beautiful pictures!!

Martha · Married on 05/05/2018

Jenny was extremely easy to work with and did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! Since I don't wear a lot of makeup, I wanted to look more natural which Jenny captured perfectly!! I was very pleased with how everything turned out!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Salon-a-Go-Go 28

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Martha, it was a pleasure working with you!! All the best!

Klara · Married on 03/10/2018

Megan and Sarah were timely, professional, and provided calmness in the chaos that is your wedding morning! I had 5 girls get hair and 4 girls get makeup and everyone came prepared with Pinterest pictures to assure we kept a good pace. Sarah and Megan provided an excellent insight and advise to the girls and every girl was thrilled with the final product! Everyone looked so classy and they assured final touchups before they left meant we looked stunning until the end of the night. They were very flexible in planning and responsive in the weeks leading up to the day to assure we had a timeline that fit our needs. They came to our hotel promptly and it helped us streamline our whole day making sure we didn't have girls going all over the place to get their hair and makeup done. I would HIGHLY recommend using their services to make sure you look beautiful on your big day!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Klara for the great review of Sarah and Megan's work! I am glad your day was perfect and it was a pleasure working with you leading up to your wedding day. All the best!

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

Jenny was one of the first vendors that I booked over a year before our wedding and never for a second doubted my choice! Our wedding party was super small and Jenny was one of the few that would accommodate based on a number of service basis rather than number of people - I greatly appreciated that! Jenny always responded super fast to my questions and was very flexible when scheduling my trial for our engagement photos. I really enjoyed the trial! Not only did I get a chance to see for myself her amazing work but we got a chance to talk and get to know each other and I think that definitely made both hair & makeup sessions more personal. Jenny is very down to earth, super easy to talk to, funny and sweet... she helped settle my nerves on my wedding day and made me feel very special. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but I wanted to glam it up for both the engagement photos & my wedding day while still looking like me and I couldn't have been more happy with the results! Jenny did my maid of honor's hair & makeup and the hair of a dear friend who did a reading at the ceremony. Both of my friends were thrilled with her work and loved Jenny! Jenny is a true professional and a master of her art, she is professional, flexible, customer service is off the charts, pricing is very reasonable and is the kind of person you'd want to have a cup of coffee or glass of wine with - I couldn't recommend her any higher! I hope to have my hair & makeup done by Jenny in the future, actually I wish she could do it every day! Thank you, Jenny!!!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Salon-a-Go-Go 33
    Salon-a-Go-Go 34
    Salon-a-Go-Go 35

Salon-a-Go-Go's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your amazing review and pictures! Congrats on your wedding the photos are beautiful!