Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore

Niagara Falls, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serving western New York, Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D’Amore is a wedding beauty salon based in Wheatfield, New York. Owner Stefanie has more than 15 years of experience working in the cosmetics industry and is passionate about helping clients achieve their dream looks. Stefanie started out doing stage makeup at the age of 18 and has since gone to school for skin care and trained in bridal application. She believes that every person is stunning with or without makeup and enjoys bringing out soon-to-be-newlyweds’ inner beauty on their magical day.

Book a consultation with Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D’Amore and get to know the team that will help bring your vision to life. Wedding packages include trial runs and day-of traditional and airbrush full face application with false lashes. Services are available for your entire wedding party so that you can all dazzle when you walk down the aisle. Whether you desire a natural or glam look, these aestheticians have you covered. Stefanie takes pride in giving the best advice and professional experience possible in order to ensure your special day is seamless and stress-free.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$35

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolute joy to work with 😊

Stefanie and her team were a blast to work with. She was very responsive and flexible. On the wedding day my grandmothers decided they wanted their makeup done, and Stefanie made it happen. I could not have asked for a better experience from my makeup artist.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 08/14/2021

Stefanie and her team are amazing! They are kind, they care about you, and they do beautiful work

What and amazing job these beautiful Women did! I would always choose Stefanie and her team ! I absolutely loved my makeup and all my girls looked amazing too! Thank you for making my day so beautiful!
  • Kristy
    Kristy V. Married on 05/09/2021

Complimented all evening.

I could not be more pleased with the make up service provided by Bel Viso for my wedding. My sister and I had done a trial service, and the girls couldn’t be more welcoming and friendly. Stefanie helped me adjust my look so that it would be exactly what I wanted. My wedding was also on Mother’s Day, both my mother and my husband‘s mother just love being pampered by the girls. I received compliments all evening about how beautiful I looked. She even helped me find the hairstylist. I could not recommend Bel Viso more.

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Kristy!! Thank you so much and Thanks so much for sharing all those gorgeous pictures! I will be posting those soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Stefanie D'Amore
Stefanie D'Amore
Owner

Stefanie D'Amore is the Owner of Bel Viso Makeup. She has over 15 years in the Makeup and Bridal Industry.

Stefanie will get to know you on a personal level, gaining an understanding of whether you would like a more natural or high glamour beauty look. She specializes in airbrush makeup applications, applying products flawlessly to ensure your complete satisfaction before the big day. Stefanie understands the importance of a seamless experience, offering on-site services as well as initial makeup trials.

2632 Kusum CT. Niagara Falls, NY, 14304
716-997-7714
Location of (Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding