Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore Reviews

15 Reviews for Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore

• Kristy

Kristy V. · Married on 05/09/2021

Complimented all evening.

I could not be more pleased with the make up service provided by Bel Viso for my wedding. My sister and I had done a trial service, and the girls couldn’t be more welcoming and friendly. Stefanie helped me adjust my look so that it would be exactly what I wanted. My wedding was also on Mother’s Day, both my mother and my husband‘s mother just love being pampered by the girls. I received compliments all evening about how beautiful I looked. She even helped me find the hairstylist. I could not recommend Bel Viso more.

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Jacquie

Jacquie · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend our wedding make-up was stunning !!

Needed a make-up artist at the last minute for my wedding in October 2020 and a mutual friend introduced me to Stefanie!
    Stefanie was great to work with ! She was quick to respond, flexible, and listened to what I wanted. Stefanie did an incredible job and my make-up looked so professional and perfect.

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Jacquie thank you so much for your review! It is really appreciated! Loved getting to know your mother! Me and her had great conversation!! Sweetest lady and so are you!! Julie and I had so much fun!!
  • Rachel

Rachel G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend Stefanie!

I did a lot of research to find the right makeup artist for my wedding and knew that Stefanie was the right choice as soon as I first spoke with her! I knew I wanted airbrush for at least myself, but was not ready to pay an astronomical price for it. I was ecstatic to learn that not only did Stefanie offer both airbrush and traditional makeup, she was also very reasonable with her pricing while maintaining excellent quality in her work. Stefanie and her assistant did makeup for myself, 3 of my bridesmaids and both moms for my September 2020 wedding in Geneva, NY. She was communicative, flexible, friendly, and caring. I even booked her again for my 2021 reception! I highly recommend booking with Stefanie!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Rachel thank you so much for the review! Julie and I had so much fun last year with you girls and your mother-in-law was the sweetest lady! I can't wait to see you all again this year! Thanks so much for hiring me again!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Natural look, very professional

Stefanie and her assistant did such a wonderful job on mine and bridal parties makeup! We were obsessed with the outcome and we all looked great in photos! We had so many compliments on our makeup and the natural look that we all went for- we decided to go with the airbrush and we are glad we did. I couldn’t recommend Stefanie enough! They both took their time on us and gave us exactly what we asked for!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Alyssa thank you so much for the review! Loved your whole family and friends! Everyone was so kind! Loved being a part of your day!

Halston M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding Makeup

On time and super professional. She made me and my wedding party feel very comfortable and they did a wonderful job! Makeup stayed on throughout the whole event!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Halston Thank you so much for your review! It is really appreciated and thank you for all the referrals you are sending our way! Much Love!

Jess D. · Married on 08/28/2020

Wedding and Shower

Stefanie did my makeup for my shower and wedding. It lasted all day and her prices were super reasonable.

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Thank you so much Jess for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your day and getting to know you and your friends!

Elayna S. · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing service by Stefanie!

I was so happy to have found Stefanie to do my and my wedding party's makeup! I was having a difficult time finding a makeup artist since my wedding was in July 2020 and was uncertain if it was still happening with all of the changes in restrictions in NY. Someone recommended to me to check out Stefanie, and I am incredibly happy that I did! I was able to do a couple of makeup trials. Stefanie was very attentive and accomodating each time. It was obvious that she wanted to make everything perfect when it came to the actual day. It is clear that she invests in each of her clients.

On the day of the wedding, Stefanie and her assistant came to our hotel room. The bridesmaids and moms were very satisfied with their makeup. I absolutely loved the way mine came out and it lasted all day on the hot summer day!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Elayna Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to have been able to meet you and be a part of your day!!

Catherine · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow - I asked and she delivered

Stefanie did my makeup for my wedding and I’d hire her again in a heartbeat. I asked for a natural look that would hold up nicely in pictures. She delivered exactly what I asked for.

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Catherine thank you so much again for taking the time to give me a review! I would love to do your makeup again whenever you have another event!

Crystal · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent and listened to what I wanted!

She was great! I’m not a big makeup person at all and wanted something simple and light. We did a trial for my shower and it was beautiful but a little too much for me still. I was honest with her about it and she did everything just perfectly for the wedding day!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Crystal thank you so much for your review!! It really means a lot! I am so happy you loved your wedding look! It was really nice getting to know you!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

If you’re looking for one of the best, call Stefanie!

Stefanie is extremely professional, kind hearted and she will help make your wedding day makeup look perfect! She did my makeup for my wedding in 2018, as well as my bridesmaids. She will make sure that you’re getting exactly what you want, and she’ll take the time to talk with you and make your dreams a reality. She’s highly skilled and super patient! She takes the time to get to know her clients and what they’re looking for. Stefanie is dedicated and I know that anyone who goes to her will not be disappointed!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Amanda!! Where to begin! Not only did I have the pleasure to be in your wedding, I also had the pleasure to do your makeup and the bridal party as well! We all had so much fun! Thank you so much for the review!!
  • Caile

Caile R. · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience for a great price

Stefanie and her assistant did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother at my wedding in 2018, and I am so happy that I found her! She did a wonderful job and was very open and flexible about scheduling a trial, and juggling full makeup and airbrushing for eight of us in just a few hours the day of the wedding. She even let me pick the trial for a day when I had another event to go to, so I got to feel extra pretty twice! She made me feel comfortable and asked lots of questions about how I typically do my makeup and shades I tended to use, and how we might take those every day looks and glam them up even more. After doing research with many salons and contractors in the area, she was also incredibly reasonable in her pricing. You won’t regret hiring her for special event makeup!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Caile! Thank you so much for your review! Julie and I had a blast with you and your bridal party! You all made us feel welcome and join in on all the fun! It was really a pleasure meeting you and being a part of your day!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful Makeup for my wedding day :)

I was referred to Stefanie and I couldn’t have been happier. I am not a makeup person but knew I needed it on my big day. She worked with me over a couple practice sessions to figure out what looked best for me. We found that natural look that worked for me. On my wedding day, my look was perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for the review! I enjoyed being able to do your wedding makeup on your special day!

Marissa M. · Married on 08/12/2017

Fantastic!

She worked with me and my bridal party on kind of short notice. She charged fair prices and really tried to help work in our budget. All of our makeup looked flawless and she gave a lot of options and professional suggestions. I would definitely recommend!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Marissa thanks so much for your review! I appreciate it so much! You and your bridal party were so much fun!! Glad we still keep in touch after all these years!

Breanna K. · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Stefanie did my makeup for my wedding and I honestly can’t say enough nice things about her! She’s personable, friendly, and professional. When I got married, I didn’t know much about makeup and wasn’t sure what I wanted. She was patient and worked with me to find something that I loved; she absolutely nailed it. I felt like a princess (which is exactly how a bride should feel!). If you’re looking for a makeup artist, I highly recommend Stef!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Breanna Thank you so much my friend for the review! You are very sweet! It was so much fun being a part of your wedding and still catching up years later!

Jenelle M. · Married on 07/17/2010

Amazing & received many compliments.

Stefanie did my makeup for my wedding and I never received so many compliments on my makeup before. I was actually surprised! I knew it looked good in my opinion, but to have others notice was just an amazing feeling! She’s so nice which always helps when you’re dealing with somebody you’re depending on to make your special day stress-free! Very accommodating, very professional, very flexible, reasonably priced and would highly recommend. Thanks again Stefanie!

Bel Viso - Make Up by Stefanie D'Amore's reply:

Jenelle! You are one of my very first clients when I first started my business! Thank you so much for your review! You are the sweetest! Much Love!