Canandaigua, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Map · Phone number

About Bare beauty by Julie Felluca

Bare Beauty by Julie Felluca is a beauty company based in Canandaigua, New York, specializing in custom blend mineral makeup services for brides and bridal parties. Julie, an esthetician, wants to get your skin nourished and radiant for your big day before applying any makeup. She will help you find a look and a blend of makeup that you will absolutely love, bringing out your natural beauty.

Experience

Julie Felluca is a freelance makeup artist whose passion for makeup artistry began long before her career in the industry. She was trained by Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and she currently works with a mineral line of makeup called Motives by Loren Ridinger.

Bare Beauty by Julie Felluca will come to you on your big day, offering on-location and stress-free services for you and your bridal party. She is constantly updating her makeup collection, so she can provide the best services and products for you. Some of her beauty services include:

• Makeup trial

Full face makeup
bride 8

20 Reviews for Bare beauty by Julie Felluca

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Julie did the makeup for me (bride), my sister, and my mom at my wedding in Ithaca, NY. She was such a pleasure to work with, very professional, and extremely talented. As someone who doesn't often wear a lot of makeup I was a little nervous, but she managed to make me look natural but also an enhanced version of myself! I was extremely happy with the results, and I would highly recommend her to any brides in the Finger Lakes area!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Tina · Married on 07/15/2017

Julie was great. She fit in a last minute trial for me. I had never had airbrushed makeup before and she gave me the natural glowing bride look I desired. I highly recommend her for your wedding day makeup. My bridesmaids and even officiant also got their makeup done by Julie and everyone was really happy with their makeup.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Julie was absolutely wonderful! I live out of state, and she accommodated my last-minute make-up trial (the day before my wedding!) and was so helpful through the whole process. She was on time, professional, and above all - super nice! I got compliments all evening about how beautiful my makeup looked and it really showed in the pictures as well. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Award

Bare beauty by Julie Felluca FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 60.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed

• Canandaigua Canandaigua, New York, 14424 See on map