Bare beauty by Julie Felluca Reviews

20 | Canandaigua, NY

20 Reviews for Bare beauty by Julie Felluca

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Julie did the makeup for me (bride), my sister, and my mom at my wedding in Ithaca, NY. She was such a pleasure to work with, very professional, and extremely talented. As someone who doesn't often wear a lot of makeup I was a little nervous, but she managed to make me look natural but also an enhanced version of myself! I was extremely happy with the results, and I would highly recommend her to any brides in the Finger Lakes area!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Tina · Married on 07/15/2017

Julie was great. She fit in a last minute trial for me. I had never had airbrushed makeup before and she gave me the natural glowing bride look I desired. I highly recommend her for your wedding day makeup. My bridesmaids and even officiant also got their makeup done by Julie and everyone was really happy with their makeup.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Julie was absolutely wonderful! I live out of state, and she accommodated my last-minute make-up trial (the day before my wedding!) and was so helpful through the whole process. She was on time, professional, and above all - super nice! I got compliments all evening about how beautiful my makeup looked and it really showed in the pictures as well. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Julie did am amazing job on my wedding makeup. I loved how laid back but thorough she was. I felt very comfortable with her services and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Allison · Married on 07/03/2015

Julie is amazing at what she does! I loved my wedding makeup - it felt and looked extremely natural while also making me feel very beautiful/special. I wish she could come do my makeup everyday!! She is such a sweet person and easy to talk to - I would HIGHLY recommend Julie for your wedding day or special event!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Julie was absolutely amazing!! She did such a great job! I have never felt so beautiful after she did my make up! Will definitely refer her to others!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Julie was wonderful. I felt confident in her hands for doing my makeup for my son's wedding. I have never felt so glamorous and I had many compliments. My son told me I looked beautiful. I was totally satisfied. Thank you Julie!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Karen · Married on 05/23/2015

Julie did my makeup and it was flawless I was so pleased

Sent on 06/03/2015

Laura · Married on 05/15/2015

Julie was wonderful! She was very flexible with the times I needed and was able to incorporate my ideas into a great look with her experience and suggestions. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality experience and a ton of compliments.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Jan · event on: 05/05/2015

Julie does a fantastic job with makeup application as well as eyelash extensions, her work is flawless and can achieve any look that you are wanting. She is professional, prompt and reasonable. She also can prepare your skin months before your wedding with skin treatments for even skin tone and clearing of blemishes. I highly recommend Julie!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Corinne · Married on 01/10/2015

Julie was great and I loved what she did with my make up. I will definitely use here again in future events!

Heather · Married on 01/10/2015

My makeup looked flawless!! Loved the fake eye lashes as well. She listened to what style I was looking for and executed it perfectly! Thanks again Julie!!!

Kate · Married on 12/13/2014

Julie was truly great. I am from out of town, but we had our event back in Rochester. I never got to meet her before the day of, but she made me feel so comfortable over the phone that I wasn't worried. She did airbrush for me (I was the bride) and makeup for my 2 bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She came to our house which was so fun and so much easier. She was also so great especially when everything got hectic at the end (as I'm sure it always does!) We were all running around and she patiently waited to re-apply lip gloss to all of us before we left. She was very professional, affordable, and just overall very great at her job. I LOVED my airbrush, and I think the others looked great too. It was natural, not too much, and didn't look caked on or anything. I was so happy with her and this experience, and I highly recommend her. Thank you, Julie, I felt beautiful!!! :)

Sent on 01/15/2015

Chelsea · Married on 12/13/2014

When you hire someone to do a beauty service for you such as hair and or make up, a first impression is everything! Julie was awesome. She looked beautiful and professional and you want the person who is marketing themselves to make you look beautiful to be beautiful themselves. I would recommend her for any event. Really added a positive note for the event.

Nicki · Married on 08/30/2014

Julie was amazing! She listened to everything I wanted and was able to give me her expert opinion and the 'whys' behind what she was recommending. I had my makeup air brushed, both the foundation and blush/bronzer and it lasted all day even through all of my 'happy tears'!! I highly recommend contacting her for make up application, my skin looks flawless in all of my photos!! Thanks Julie!!

She also connected me with the girls who did my wedding hair too!

Sent on 12/26/2014

This was great and Julie was so helpful!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Mandi · event on: 07/05/2014

Julie was wonderful!! I have had my makeup done numerous times in the best and she made me look my best by far!! She was so professional and friendly to all of my friends and I, and my friends are so excited to book her in the future :)
    Thanks Julie, you're the best!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Alissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Julie was amazing! She made sure that I loved my make up and made any adjustments I wanted! Throughout the whole make up process she allowed me to view how everything looked if I felt like changing anything! She was so flexible with timing and travel! I loved everything about my make up and received lots of compliments on our wedding day! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and the make up looked fantastic in pictures!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Virginia · Married on 05/24/2014

Julie carries herself professionally while at the same time making you feel comfortable with her down to earth personality. She used an airbrush make-up on my face which felt like a facial! The little puffs of air she used while applying the make-up were surprisingly relaxing, and when it was finished I was so happy with the way it brightened my face in all the right places. What I loved even more was the way she did my eyes. Julie used a smokey eyeshadow look which was exciting since I have tried to do that on my own and it usually ends up looking like I was punched in both eyes. Another MAJOR plus was that the foundation stayed looking fresh until I washed it off that evening. It left me feeling beautiful all day without any worry. Julie is wonderful at what she does and I will be back for her services in the future!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/18/2016

Julie was great and so sweet! I loved having a trial run and she really listened to what I wanted. She even traveled to the rental house I was staying at in Geneva, NY. I loved the airbrush foundation and the makeup looked amazing all day and all night long!

Sent on 11/14/2016