34 Reviews for Makeup by Jaycie

Multi. Stylists (5)
Updos/Styling (5)
Licensed (3)
Consultations (2)

If looking amazingly beautiful is a "must have" on your wedding day checklist, please do yourself a favor and hire Makeup by Jaycie. If I could give Jaycie more than 5 stars, I would. Jaycie and her team are incredibly talented, professional and on point with seeing your vision. My makeup was glamorous but classic. My hair was exactly the way I envisioned it - maybe even better. Every decision made on my day of look we made together. Jaycie listened to what I wanted and exceeded expectations. She also did my mom's makeup. My mom could not have been happier with her results. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Working with Jaycie was a pleasure. She's truly a master at her craft and exudes positive energy. I guarantee she wants you to look the best version of yourself as much as you do. It's evident how much Jaycie cares about her clients and making sure they look and feel their best, no matter the event.

Thank you Jaycie for all you did for me on my special day. I think you're wonderful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling
This review is currently being verified.

Jaycie is SO incredibly talented. I cannot say enough about working with her. Like most brides, I was incredibly nervous about how my day of look would come together. Jaycie put all of my worries to rest and did a phenomenal job on my makeup and my entire bridal party. She is a well oiled machine on the morning of weddings and is so kind and thoughtful! I have never felt more beautiful then when I had my makeup done with Jaycie. Even more so, since the wedding Jaycie and I have stayed in touch and she is just one of the best human beings. I am so honored to have worked with her. Brides, look no further and choose Jaycie!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jaycie is AH-MAZING! I used her for my wedding, engagement party and engagement photos and have been very happy every time! My bridesmaids and mom were also very happy with their makeup. She's very friendly yet professional and always prompt on timing and responses. I really enjoyed working the Jaycie and will continue to use her in the future!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Jaycie on my wedding this past June. First off, she deserves much more than 5 stars. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion requiring a little extra glam. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has one of the kindest hearts and truly wants her clients to love the look she creates. She is most concerned about how her client feels and making sure they feel like their most beautiful selves. I have never been someone that wore tons of makeup so it was really important to me to find an artist that listened to my vision and was able to create a very natural glow. Jaycie did just that. She never pressured me to wear more makeup and actually listened to what I wanted. My mom used her as well and to say she loved it would be an understatement. Everyone raved about how beautiful my mom looked. My mom was beyond thrilled with how talented Jaycie is and loved how she was able to bring out a glammed version of a natural glow. Aside from how talented she is professionally, personally she is one of the sweetest, kindest people that I know. I really enjoyed getting to know her during the last year and think she is absolutely fantastic. I can’t say enough nice things about her, she’s the best. She will be best decision you make throughout your wedding planning process ( or for any occasion).

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

No words could do justice to the amount of gratitude I have for Jaycie. From beginning to end, she was accommodating and just absolutely delightful. I have extremely sensitive skin, so Jaycie agreed to do an early makeup trial before I hired her to make sure I wouldn’t have an allergic reaction on my wedding day, and I’m happy to report that not only did her makeup totally work for me - take note, brides with sensitive skin!! - but she also took every single note of feedback I gave her at that trial many months before the wedding, remembered them, and implemented everything perfectly on my wedding day. My hair was also gorgeous and perfect, and it stayed in place even after a long night of dancing and bowling! Jaycie brought along two additional stylists, Gigi and Tricia, who were both wonderful, as well. All of my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful. Jaycie is enthusiastic and so genuine. She’s simply the best.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie is a GEM! She is a natural when it comes to hair and makeup. She doesn't just cake on makeup (like most do), she understands that each face has it's own unique shape, lines, and shadows. I am so happy that I was spoiled by her talent for both my trials and wedding day. She really cares about whether you are 100% happy with your hair and makeup. She even managed to apply fake lashes on my sister-in-law (who has never had them before because her eyes would just water). That just tells you how wonderful Jayce is! She made my bridesmaids and I feel glamorous on my wedding day. I look forward to working with Jaycie again!

Profile Picture Diane, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie is talented, professional, accommodating and a pleasure to have around while getting ready for your big day! She provided the wedding look I dreamed of and made sure all the appointments in the morning started and ended on time to ensure we had plenty of time for touch ups and photos. Looking for another excuse to need my hair and makeup done!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jaycie was super easy to work with from day one! Being an out of town bride she was always quick to reply via email or text. She went out of her way to accommodate a trial date when I was going to be in town and even adjusted the time for my busy weekend. The day of the wedding could not have been more relaxing and smooth with the schedule Jaycie put together. She went above and beyond to make sure we all loved our hair and makeup and was willing to adjust anything we did not love! I felt like a beautiful bride all night long and it was all owed to Jaycie and her amazing work!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

So happy with the way my makeup and hair turned out! Jaycie was good at making sure my bridesmaids and I liked our hair and makeup 100% -- any changes/touch-ups we needed, she was willing to do before she left. Jaycie was very responsive via email and very personable when we finally met in person. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cory, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

This review is long overdue. Jaycie is absolutely amazing! Look no further for your hair and makeup needs for your wedding. She is extremely talented. She responded quickly to emails and any questions I had. Jaycee did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law (and her prices won't break your budget). She and her assistant the day of the wedding were able to keep to a tight schedule and get everything done on time. I wanted a more natural look for my wedding; didn't want to feel like the makeup was piled on my face either and she did just that. Also, my hair stayed in place for the whole night and looked fantastic. She listened to what I wanted the whole way through and made it better! She is easy to work with and highly professional. Would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User5306193, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie is wonderful! I found Jaycie on wedding wire and on a whim decided she has good reviews why not book her. It was an excellent decision. She was so nice and friendly! Against many others advice I decided not to do a trial and I was still very happy. My makeup looked so smooth and natural. I cried a ton and my makeup still looked good at the end of the night of dancing and sweating. I asked for a natural look, but make my eyes pop and they really did. All of my bridesmaids were truly happy with their makeup none of us had to pull our own out to tweak it. My mom who never had her makeup done was so nervous, but once she saw herself in the mirror she felt so comfortable. Jaycie does have a busy schedule so be sure to book her quickly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Group Services, Makeup

Jaycie is very experienced and talented with both hair and makeup. She is super punctual and will travel to your location for your trial and event. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day, I got so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Jaycie to future brides!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Makeup by Jaycie for my wedding hair and makeup after tons of research. I am usually very picky when it comes to hair and makeup and I felt her style really fit with what I was looking for. She came out to Naperville for my trial and I absolutely loved everything about it. I told her what I liked and didn't like and she was able to create the perfect look! On our wedding day, she brought two additional stylists to help out with my bridal party's hair and makeup. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup! Jaycie made our day even more special buy helping me feel my best. I highly recommend booking Makeup by Jaycie for your wedding, You will not regret it! Thanks, Jaycie!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jaycie did my hair and makeup for my July 18, 2015 wedding, and she was phenomenal!!! Jaycie and Tricia also did the hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids and the makeup for my mom. During the getting ready process, we all had so much fun- Jaycie and Tricia were very easygoing and fun to talk to. They also worked very efficiently and were very open, asking if anyone wanted to make any changes, add in false lashes, etc. Some of my bridesmaids hardly ever wear makeup, and others wear a lot, so we had quite a range. All of the girls ended up looking incredibly beautiful - the bridesmaids even had some of my wedding guests that they had never met coming up to them and complimenting them on how gorgeous they looked! The photos look amazing, and my hair and makeup held up perfectly throughout the night, even through a humid and stormy July day! I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup. The bridesmaids' hair turned out amazing, with some intricate braided updos that were just stunning to look at. All in all, I am so pleased with the results, and I highly highly recommend Makeup by Jaycie for both hair and makeup services!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie: Lifesaver, Professional, Artist, and Down to Earth!
A part of me doesn't want to write a review, because I want to keep her a secret... she is AWESOME! So, if you have read my vendor reviews from my wedding, you will notice that I am really into reviews, I literally spent weeks researching and cross referencing reviews. Anyway, it was about two months before my wedding and I still didn't have a makeup artist or hair stylist.
I was in a tight budget, but knew I wanted to look beautiful. I had contacted other artist and although they too had great reviews, I didn't feel a connection with them, I didn't feel the end product was what I wanted. So, I kept looking, and low and behold I found Jaycie, right away she answered my email, and gave me a detail description of her pricing and expertise, PERFECT! I didn't have to spend time, talking to someone over the phone just to get pricing, she was upfront. After a few emails back and forth I knew she knew what she was talking about, so I scheduled my trial and she came to my HOUSE! :)
She was on time and ready to go! Products were high end, MAC, Urban Decay. We did my hair, and I don't have much but she assured me she would be able to work with my hair without using anything extra! and she did! We redid my style until I and she was happy with the product, she listened to my concerns and wasn't upset or bothered. So, came my makeup, I explained to her what I wanted and she was able to execute and understood the difference between sexy and trashy! I loved it! make up didn't feel cacky and get all over him! Although the day of the wedding we had a little hump (woke up late :( ) Jaycie, was professional and finished all of us on time. I will contact her for future events! BRIDES... seriously, contact her she is not only amazing and a professional but also a great down to earth person :)Thank you Jaycie for making me feel Beautiful and like myself! :) Air brush Make up stayed up all NITE!

Profile Picture Letty, 1/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where to begin...Jaycie is AMZING!! From my trial to my actual wedding day my makeup was perfect and stunning!! Jaycie is professional, confidant in her skill and extremely knowledgeable in her field! She is well organized and is extremely sanitary between clients making sure brushes are always cleaned before moving on to the next! I received endless compliments on my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup it was natural but yet elegant and it lasted all night long! My husband loved my makeup LOVED!! I would hire Jaycie in a heart beat for future events or recommend her to all my friends! She's AWESOME!

I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and that was in part due to Jaycie! Don't pass her up she's top notch and the best I've encountered!
Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie did an excellent job on my wedding makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup, so she successfully made me look natural and flawless! I received a lot of compliments on how great my pictures turned out and even have friends asking for the name of my makeup artist! My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law also had their makeup done by Jaycie and had zero complaints. I will continue to recommend Jaycie to any future brides! She makes you feel very comfortable as if you have been friends for years!

Profile Picture Christa, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie was amazing !!! She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day, I absolutely loved my make up. I got a ton of compliments on it as well. It was a pleasure working with Jaycie, she did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Iwona, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Jaycie for our make up and hair for my wedding and she nailed it! I looked (and felt) absolutely amazing! All of my bridesmaids were extremely pleased with her. She was such a pleasure to work with and even accommodated last minute requests from my bridal party! Thanks for making us look like a million bucks!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to work with!

Jaycie was so flexible throughout the entire planning process. She was able to coordinate a time to come to the city for my makeup trial and my hair trial. One month before our wedding I decided I wasn't happy with my hairstyle and wanted to try something different. She worked out a time to meet with me and tried multiple other hairstyles until I found one that was perfect!

She arrived right on time on our wedding day with two other hair and makeup artists. The team was able to complete my hair a makeup, 7 bridesmaids hair and makeup, and 2 mothers hair and makeup in just over 3 hours.

My makeup and hair looked beautiful and lasted the entire night. Each bridesmaid picked a different hairstyle and each one looked beautiful. I received many compliments on everyone's hair and makeup and 5 people from the wedding have already asked me for Jaycie's information to use her at future events.

Makeup and hair is such an important part of the wedding day and it was something I was the most anxious about. If you are looking for a wonderful, flexible person who will provide beautiful hairstyles and lasting makeup on your wedding day, I highly recommend Jaycie. I can't thank her enough for all of her work before and on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews

Jaycie was AMAZING.

She was the most professional, efficient, and detail-oriented vendor that I worked with on my wedding day. Her work made every single one of my bridesmaids, and my mom look incredible. She used an airbrush technique and false lashes to create a look that lasted all day and night-- no touch-ups needed!

And most importantly, she made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. As a bride should feel on her wedding day :)

A+++++

Profile Picture Laura, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaycie did my makeup and hair for our September 2013 wedding. From the start, she was professional and very easy to work with. I scheduled a trial with her and booked her for the wedding that day, no question. She was attentive, creative, and open throughout the process. For anyone who's gotten married, you know how stressful things like deciding on makeup and hair can be. But Jaycie made the process as pleasant as possible! Jaycie arrived on time on the morning of the wedding, which is particularly notable given that our ceremony was at 10:30am, so she arrived very early for me and 4 bridesmaids/MOB. My makeup and hair was flawless and stayed that throughout the day and well into the evening. We just got our photos back and they are simply stunning, in large part to her talent and attention to detail. I would recommend Jaycie to any bride without question.

Profile Picture Cahryn, 9/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What an absolute sweetheart and true professional!
Jaycie was easy to talk to and very understanding of my dream day. Since planning a wedding can be stressful she made sure to make everything as easy as possible. I have recommended her services to a number of friends and anyone who is looking for a talented makeup artist.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Jaycie for my wedding day makeup. She was professional, friendly and prompt. My bridesmaids looked amazing and I felt my makeup was perfect. I strongly recommend Jaycie, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User3772239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review