Make Up by Candee Caldwell Reviews

Make Up by Candee Caldwell 4
Make Up by Candee Caldwell 5
Make Up by Candee Caldwell 6
Make Up by Candee Caldwell 7

Candee did an amazing job with our makeup for my wedding! My bridesmaids, MOB and MOG all loved their makeup. I was so impressed with Candee's professionalism. We all enjoyed her company that morning, as well. As promised our makeup lasted all day! Candee is an excellent choice for wedding makeup!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Candee is amazing ! 26 years of working with brides. She nailed it! She listens is key.
    I highly recommend her. She tell's you at the trial getting to know you is important. The cool thing is does daytime appointments so you can see you makeup.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Melinda · Married on 07/18/2014

Candee was personal, pleasent and extremely professional. She took the time to talk to me, get to know me and my girls. I was beyond thrilled with how my makeup came out and at the end of the nignt my makeup looked just a beautiful as it did when she first applied it. I couldn't have dreamed a better person to do makeup for my wedding

Sent on 07/24/2014

Thank you !

Terra · Married on 06/08/2014

Candee was enjoyable and a dear to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Candee is an amazing artist. She made me look absolutely incredible on the most important day of my life. She is upbeat, charismatic, and helpful. We had a "practice run" to try out makeup colors prior to my wedding to ensure that we got the right look. Candee also did makeup for my Mother, and my bridesmaids, and they all loved her work. Candee was very accommodating as one of my bridesmaids has very specific tastes regarding what she puts on her face, and Candee made her look beautiful while upholding her specific requests. I get endless compliments on how great I looked, and I am so happy to have had Candee a part of my wedding team! Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Christina · Married on 05/09/2014

Candee,
    All I can say is WOW! Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. Working with you was wonderful - I loved meeting you for our makeup trials!

Your experience in the makeup and model industry shines through your work. You know the exact amount of makeup to use to make the person look natural and like themselves, and the amount that will show up perfect in photos.

And the extra bonus was having you come to my hair salon. That made my day so easy and so comfortable.

I hope to use you again soon for other parties, etc.

Thank you Candee for making our day so special and for making me look like a princess.

Christina

Sent on 05/23/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/03/2014

Candee provided flawless makeup for myself and several of my bridesmaids and family members for our May 3, 2014 wedding! I would highly recommend her for weddings, proms or any other special event where you would like to look your very best. She is a fun and knowledgeable makeup artist who will make your special event even better!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Valerie, my pleasure to be apart of your big day !! Thank you <3

Tracy · Married on 04/26/2014

Candee did an amazing job on our make up. From the first time we met, she was full of suggestions and ideas. The trail was exactly as I had hoped and she gave me options to change the make up and ask questions. The day of the wedding, she was prompt and efficient. She made me and all of my girls look beautiful. The make up lasted all day and night and it didn't feel heavy or overbearing. Great choice for my wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Pamela · Married on 03/27/2014

Candee is wonderful!! She came to my house the day of my wedding and did an amazing job on me and my entire bridal party! She is such a wonderful gifted make up artist who made me feel so beautiful on my special day! I coudnt thank her enough! I recommend her to all my friends and any brides come across. She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you, my pleasure to work you and your wedding party.

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2013

Candee was so nice, yet professional. She made you feel right at ease, choosing colors for you. Definitely would recommend her for a wedding party!!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Melissa, Thank you ! can I get a picture of you ?

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Candee did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup as well as all of my girls!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Amanda, thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Dina · Married on 07/14/2013

Candee is a wonderful and dedicated professional.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Dina, thank you !

Dionelyn · event on 06/29/2013

Candee Caldwell is a professional make up artist. This is our second time that we used her services. First was the 50th Wedding Anniversary of our parents at the Waterview in Monroe, CT and the second was for a traditional 18th birthday celebration (Debut) at the Crowne Plaza in Southbury, CT. On both occasions, Candee was punctual, treated each one of us like we were members of her family and most of all, she made us all beautiful. She is a personal favorite in our household.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Thank you !

You're the best !

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2014

Candee was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Candee was great! She provided two different makeup trials and gave a discount on them. She came to my house the morning of to do my makeup and my mothers. Both of us got so many compliments throughout the day and the makeup stayed on and in place from early morning till night.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you , my pleasure to be apart of your big day!

Makeup on my wedding day was lovely. My bridal party looked great and it was a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/14/2017

3.8
      3.0

Great job with the make up. Remembered most things from the make up trial but did have to amend some small details. Showed up earlier than the time discussed and rushed through the make up the day of the wedding because had scheduled another event without prior discussion with me. Was fine with the timing but was upset when she was a little cross with the bridesmaids about lip color because she was pressed for time. Loved the make up but was a little disappointed in her professionalism and courtesy to myself and my guests.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stacey,
    Sorry you felt that way , I loved every minute of your hair and makeup time . Your bridal party was gorgeous and kind and you look stunning as well .
    I always arrive a little early you never know traffic ,specially when I don’t know where I’m going . I love communication and all I did was ask your girls to please communicate with me About lip color . I can’t wait to see your pictures and thank you again three allowing me to be your make up artist .