55 Reviews for Magic Wedding Photography & Video

Digital Files (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

we hired Elena for our reception shoot she was great and a good person to work with we just got back from our honeymoon and she had our photos ready, to view , i can not say enough about this great woman who was kind and patient if ever needed i would hire her in a second

Profile Picture James, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Elena was wonderful from start to finish. We were struggling to find a quality photographer that also fit our budget. Once I met with Elena I knew it was a match. She took the time to thoroughly explain how the different packages worked while still making sure to cater to our personal preferences as well. During the entire wedding you could tell she was making sure to capture every moment or detail that would mean the most to us. My husband and I our very grateful for having found her. We love all our photos and couldn't thank her enough for all the hardwork and dedication she put into capturing our special day.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elena was very professional and helpful, she captured every aspect of our wedding beautifully!
We received high quality photos under our $1000.00 budget.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elena handled the photography for our wedding, and I was very pleased with the results. She took about 500 photos of the entire event, and the quality was very high, as was the level of creativity. I was especially pleased that she was very patient with all of the well-meaning amateurs with their cell phones who kept popping into frame or otherwise getting in the way! In the end, we have a lovely record of the most important day of our lives and she captured it well without being intrusive. This was not a case where the photographer ran the wedding. The wedding ran according to plan, and she got the shots we wanted without overtaking the moment. I would recommend her strongly.

Profile Picture John, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elena worked her Magic at our Wedding!!!! Elena is a must have!!!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on April 9, 2016. We found Magic Wedding Photography in Google with a very good reviews and rating. We were interested after seeing the gallery and the affordable wedding package that fits our budget.
We had Elena as our photographer, and Carrie as our videographer. Both are amazing persons, professional, and flexible.
Even, my now husband is not a picture person, but Elena really helped him (and me) to make good pictures. Elena also helped us to reschedule our engagement photos. They're nice to work with, and we were very happy with our photos and service.
Thank you Elena, and Carrie. Thank you Magic Wedding Photography and Video!

Profile Picture Zafella, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

My husband and I were getting married in October and knew we needed to find a photographer. Since we had a tight budget, we looked for quality at a decent price. It’s shocking how expensive photographers can be! We found Magic Wedding Photography at the Bridal Expo and after some research (thanks yelp!) we contacted Elena. After a brief meeting, we initially selected the Budget package for 6 hours. She also threw in our engagement photo session for free.

As our wedding day approached, we realized we wanted to do First Looks and after we talked with Elena about it, she advised that we hire a second photographer for at least an hour to make sure we get both reactions simultaneously. Of course, once we agreed to that, we wondered why not have them there for another hour to have another professional capture our ceremony? And then once that was decided, Elena cut us a deal to just have the second photographer there for the whole event.

On the day of the wedding, Elena and her 2nd (Paola) arrive perfectly on time. They integrated themselves perfectly, capturing moments on each of our sides as we prepared. As the day/night went on they were wonderful. We were incredibly happy to have Paola with us as she provided helpful staging tips and poses to get some amazing photos.

It took about two weeks to get the links for the proofs (not full quality but still good enough for creating Thank You cards and sharing a few on Facebook) and another week or so before we got the full resolution photos via USB by mail. We have so many favorites and are finding it incredibly hard to choose the 50 we need for the album we get with our package. Thankfully we have a full year to do so!

We are so happy we found Elena and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were very happy with our photos and service. Very nice to work with:)

Profile Picture User5627413, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Elena was very professional and very attentive to our needs. We initially found Magic Wedding Photography online, and hired Elena for our engagement pictures and she made us feel comfortable, and suggested how we should pose, etc. She was very patient. We were very pleased with the engagement pictures, they were better than we expected, as my husband and I are not photogenic. Because my husband and I paid for our wedding, Elena provided an affordable wedding package we could afford, and this included a video of our special event. The end result was fabulous. We still rave about our wedding pictures. Thank you Elena for capturing our moment which will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture User4635923, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It was such a pleasure working with Elena and her staff at Magic Wedding Photo. I booked Magic Wedding Photo less than a month before my wedding. And, I made the right choice! I met with Elena and I knew right away she would fulfill all my expectations. We went over the contract and Elena was very professional and accommodating. She and her staff arrived to the venue on time and worked continuously during our ceremony. They took many different perspectives during the wedding and reception and the lighting and composition was great. My bridal party and I felt very comfortable throughout the wedding. They were never in your face, in your way, or caused any inconvenience for us or anyone at the wedding. The crew also did a wonderful job capturing every aspect of the wedding and it’s such a pleasure reliving our wedding through the photos. And, the good part was they were familiar with the venue as well. We had so many great photo’s! And, not to mention the pricing was very affordable!!!

I truly thank you Elena and your staff for accommodating me on such a short notice. I also thanks for shooting our wedding and making my dreams come true and capturing our memories which will last forever. I highly recommend Magic Wedding Photos to anyone that wants to treasure their wedding photos for the rest of their lives.

Profile Picture Zina, 6/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Elena and her team were simply amazing. The quality and overall experience was worth way more than what we paid for. She was a blessing to have at our wedding. Her skills seemed to highlight the emotion and passion in every single photograph. I have to say that when I have another event that requires a photographer I pray that Elena is still in business. If you are looking for a good photographer consider Elena and Magic Wedding Photo for your event because she is a God send.

Profile Picture Baruch, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Elena was wonderful. She captured everything wonderful about the wedding. Her pictures told our beautiful love story. She was also very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Magic Wedding... Elena did an amazing job, was available with any questions i had prior and after the event... made the whole day much easier with her expert advice and flexibility.

I would totally recommend her services to everyone.

Profile Picture Ronald, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I met Magic Wedding Photography & Video at a Bride Expo a few years back. I was nothing but pleased with their services. Elena, the photographer, was warm, understanding and very flexible. Not to mention affordable. I feel we got the best deal out there. My husband and I were suppose to get married in March of 2012 but in late 2011 we discovered our banquet hall went bankrupt! Deposits had been made, dates had been selected but we lost too much money. When I told Elena, she was very understanding and when we changed our date to November, she didn't charge us for any additional deposit, and the price didn't go up. We actually changed the date twice. She was always quick to respond to both emails and phone calls. Also, on the day of my wedding, she helped me with my gown. The back of my dress had one very long trail of buttons. My mom's arthritis was not allowing her to button me up, so Elena very kindly offered to do it. I recommend Magic Wedding Photography & Video to anyone who wants to have an easy, breezy photographer experience.

Profile Picture ISABEL, 11/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Magic Photography and Videography for my wedding and I am so happy I did. Elena the owner of the company did an amazing job and gave my hubby and I an amazing deal. I just received all the digital pictures and they came out amazing!! I am still waiting on the video in the next month or so but I am sure that will come out just as good:) Elena was a pleasure to work with and she realy did cater to all my requests and kept in touch very well by email and phone. I recommend Magic Wedding and Videography to everyone! Pictures are worth a thousand words and honestly all the pictures she took realy catched the essence of our special day! Thanks again Elena for everything we are so happy we had you to capture all our memories that will last a lifetime! so if you are reading this looking for a photogropher/videographer look no further and choose Magic Wedding Photography and Videography:)

Profile Picture Tahnee, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I made the best choice by choosing Elena for my wedding. I had called many photographers in LA and she gave me the best price! I only needed one hour photo& video and her price was 400. I was so happy with the way all of my pictures came out, They were so professional & nobody can beat that price! I also liked that I could call her whenever I had any questions and she always answered. She was always very polite & my family loved her. She is bilingual wich was a plus! (my mom & dad only speak spanish). I asked her how much it would be for 2 copies of the video and she said no charge! She also gave me a free 11x14 picture of my choice. Elena is truly a lovely person. THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN LOS ANGELES! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Araceli, 9/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

On time and pleasant to work with. Beautiful display of pictures in album.

Profile Picture User2892081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.9

Elena responded to my emails promptly and she arrived to the venue promptly as well. She worked efficiently and worked well under tight time constraints.

Profile Picture Eliza, 9/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved their efficiency and promptness. They made us comfortable throughout the whole event. They honestly went above and beyond our expectations. We were glad to have chosen them to do our wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elena, Her daughter, and Kendra are the Best photographers i have ever dealt with. They made this process for my wedding, one the easiest things to deal with and it was completely stress free..... from setting up dates, sites, choosing photos. everything and the value for the service i have already told all my girlfriends when they are ready please go to Elena... you'll love her and her team and you wont regret it!!!! Thanks for Such a Great Job!!!

Profile Picture Emerald, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I loved the pictures that came out for my wedding. She was very easy to work with throughout the wedding experience. Don't hesitate to suggest your ideas on picture poses, know which is your best picture side, make sure she knows what is your style or theme. Great bargain for my tight budget.

Profile Picture Isabel, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Magic Wedding Photography was a wonderful business & Elena Parsons was wonderful to work with. Elena really knows what she is doing when it comes to photography. She every knowable & her attention to detail is amazing not only in her photography but her professionally manner. I also had the opportunity to work with one of her associates Kendra and she was also wonderful, professional, & her photos were wonderful also. On my wedding day I had nothing to worry about when it came to my photography. I knew that Magic Wedding Photography was going capture very part of my wedding. I have already recommended Magic Wedding s & Elena to several friends who are getting married next year.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/23/12, 1 Review
2.5

Elena was great before the wedding, however it has been 13 months since our wedding and we have not gotten a video or a full refund. A few weeks ago she offered to refund a lump sum of HALF! Seriously, half!?! She also offered payments for 16 months. I asked her to send what she had and send the rest within a few months. She said it was either the Lump sum or a payment plan. I told her neither, I want a FULL refund ASAP. She said she could not do it. Here I am, preparing to take her to small claims.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User1682624, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elena and her team did a great job capturing our wedding day! She was extremely helpful and professional. I was running behind schedule, and in the time I was rushing to catch up, they captured many beautiful pictures (you would never imagine the slight chaos behind them). Now that our wedding day has passed, Elena has still been incredibly helpful and patient as she waits for us to choose our album pictures :)

Profile Picture User2714681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elena did a great job and my pics and video were flawless. She gave great direction and always communicated well and fast. Her prices were great and on my wedding day she was always by my side and took shots of everything. She captured every moment anf my album was designed beautifully. I have no complaints and will be using her for my pregnancy shots in a few months...thank you elena you made my memories eternal!!!!!

Profile Picture isha, 4/29/12, 1 Review