Maggie Marguerite Studio Reviews

40 Reviews for Maggie Marguerite Studio

Maggie Marguerite Studio 1
Maggie Marguerite Studio 2

Kanchan · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience with Georgi and team

We enjoyed working with Georgi from the first time chatting with her. We got to know her well at the engagement photo shoot in Prospect Park and appreciated her laid back style to mirror ours. When she later found out that she was due to have a baby right before our wedding she was able to find replacements from her team immediately. Geraldine and Annabel did an amazing job over two days of wedding festivities. We understood quickly why Georgi works with them both. As a couple not used to being professionally photographed, they kept us at ease the whole time. We didn’t have to worry about missing anything at the wedding because “we had to get the perfect shot.” And all the pictures came out great- they really caught the spirit of the festivities on both nights, even staying late to capture some of the after party shenanigans. It was so great going through the pictures and feeling right back in the fun. We highly recommend Maggie Marguerite Studios!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Cybele Fishman · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful photos, Lovely people

Erica took the photos for our twins B'Nai Mitzvah. She was incredibly lovely to be around, low-key and unobtrusive, and she put us all at ease. She was very creative in her more formal shots, and really got the feel of the service and party through her un-posed shots. The photos are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with them, and they came much sooner than promised after the event - we had the preliminary images within a week, and the final images in three. Georgi, the owner, was also a delight to work with - friendly, organized, responsive to any questions. She provided a gallery where you could make books, shop for individual photos in frames - all kinds of stuff. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kate Edmonds · Married on 10/24/2018

Top Notch Wedding Photography Studio

Georgina Richardson and her team of talented photographers from Maggie Marguerite Studio are the epitome of consummate professionals. They are absolute essential members of any team at an event or shoot, and Georgi is a genius when it comes to food and tabletop photography. Always kind and humorous to everyone, she manages to pull the absolute best out of her subjects. Her style is truly her own and one that everyone here admires. We thoroughly recommend Georgi and her wonderful team of photographers at Maggie Marguerite!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/25/2018

I'm not sure who would give a lesser rating because the MMS squad is a top-notch 5(+)-star team. If I could talk in GIF, I'd share a Tina Turner "Simply the best!" little number.

From their professionalism and expertise to the overall kindness, insight, and guidance, Georgi and her team made this whole process a breeze. Georgi worked with us, made us feel at ease, and matched us with two professionals (Erica and Zack) whom we CHERISH - they are gems. Fun, light-hearted, and damn good at what they do/who they are. Total ROCKSTARS!

This came across from a recommendation via Bartleby & Sage and I couldn't have been happier working with this "Dream Team".

for the kind words

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Maggie Marguerite Studio 3
    Maggie Marguerite Studio 4

Hannah · Married on 04/07/2018

Georgie and her team are top notch! The photos from our event captured every emotional moment and even moments we the hosts missed. I would highly recommend Maggie Marguerite Studio to anyone looking for a professional and exceptional photographer for their special event. As proof that I am a huge fan of Georgie Richardson and her team, I just booked Maggie Marguerite for my own wedding next year!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Georgi to create an AMAZING video montage for our daughter's bat-mitzvah. She was creative, flexible and supportive. We would definitely recommend using this studio and we will certainly be using Georgi for future events.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jan · Married on 08/28/2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Georgi at Maggie Marguerite Studio is really incredible and our wedding photos are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Everyone loved Georgi and her work. The moments she caught on camera are so intimate, so real, full of real emotions. She's fun, kind, confident, but won't ever steal your spotlight. She effortlessly blended in with the crowd and was working her magic throughout the whole night.

Also - I find this extremely important - she was on time, on point, and knew exactly what she was doing. She listened to our needs, gave advice when asked, and totally exceeded our already very high expectations. So easy to work with, super accommodating, has ton of experience.

Wedding photos will last forever and hiring a top professional like Georgi is the best wedding gift you can give yourselves. I can sincerely recommend Maggie Marguerite Studio to everyone!

Thank you again Georgi - you really made our wedding special!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2017

What an amazing experience working with Maggie Marguerite Studio on my special day. Georgie made everyone feel so comfortable, relaxed and created a great ambiance. Her attention to detail on everything was above and beyond. She paid close attention to how everyone interacted with each other and made sure everyone felt special and included in our ceremony. I mentioned to her that my dad was already annoyed with pictures from previous days and she made sure to keep him relaxed and kept the whole experience fun and light. He loved her playfulness and charm and was posing for pictures at the end! The pictures are amazing but the way she made us feel and the whole experience with her was priceless.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Ron · Married on 07/27/2017

I just love Georgie Richardson and her staff of talented photographers at Maggie Marguerite Studio. We've used them numerous times to photograph our cakes at the bakery and create atmospheric montages of our work environment. We hired MM Studio to capture a special birthday party for myself, and the resulting photos were spectacular! The images speak for themselves, but I can't say enough about the person behind the camera.

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2017

MM Studio did an amazing job with my event! The pictures were incredible and they were a delight to work with from start to finish! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kate · Married on 06/03/2017

I could not be happier with the photographs from my son's Bar Mitzvah!! As an ex-director of photography in magazines the quality and artfulness of the photos was particularly important to me. When we received our preview of the photographs (super quickly!) they exceeded my expectations in every way. They were absolutely gorgeous, some were moving, some were poignant and some were funny, but they were all beautiful. Maggie Marguerite was really amazing at our event. Somehow everywhere at the sometime, with out ever being obtrusive or distracting in anyway! There wasn't a key moment or person at the party that we don't have a treasured photograph of.

Sent on 09/10/2017

A · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing photos of our event. They are creative and captured every moment. We could not be more pleased.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Maria · Married on 04/29/2017

I expected the pictures to be great but when I saw them I was completely blown away! Every detail of our wedding was captured- facial expressions of joy, moments of tenderness, and the uniqueness of our incredibly special day. What was most appreciated was the fact that the entire process was actually fun and completely seamless. My husband and I have joked that our pictures should be official posters- we have shared them with our friends and family and everyone agrees that they are just amazing.

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

Creative, seasoned, empathetic, funny, sensitive, talented, diplomatic, chill, inventive, hard-working, an excellent editor and visionary. In short, you can't afford to not hire her for your simcha. She should be the very first contract you sign. After your beautiful event is over, thank goodness Georgi's work will remain forever!

Jen · Married on 12/03/2016

We hired Georgi and her assistant for our daughter's bat mitzvah and they knocked it out of the park! From our very first phone call to receiving our incredibly beautiful photos, Georgi and her team were a pleasure to work with. Given that I worked for many years in the fashion industry with some of the top photographers in the world, I had very high expectations and Georgi exceeded them. I highly recommend Maggie Marguerite Studio!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Justin · Married on 06/18/2016

Georgi was absolutely fantastic. She was super responsive and very fun to work with. She caught some wonderful moments of our day across the entirety of our wedding with very little involvement on our part. I can't thank her enough for the great memories we can now cherish forever. She went above and beyond and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kristina · Married on 06/10/2016

I could not have chosen a better photographer! Working with Georgi was such a pleasure, she is extremely responsive and made the entire process so smooth. I worked with Geraldine as my main photographer on my wedding day and she was also amazing, she knew what she wanted and what would work and wasn't afraid to get down on the floor for an amazing shot! Georgi also coordinated my video and saw the entire process through, even through edits to make sure it was perfect. I highly recommend Maggie Marguerite Studio, they're work is excellent. The bottom line is you get one shot at your wedding day photos so you need the best!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Carolyn · Married on 04/30/2016

These guys are the absolute best! Georgie was so responsive and detailed throughout the entire process and worked really closely with us and our budget. We chose Geraldine and Sasha based on their portfolios on the website. This was SO helpful. We had Geraldine the whole day and Sasha came to shoot for a few hours, which was Georgi's recommendation because of our budget. Geraldine was so great - she got me to loosen up, have fun and the photos came out so good. While I didn't get to interact with Sasha as much, she was really attentive and captured a lot of amazing moments of the evening. We got previews within a week - while we were on our honeymoon so that was really fun to relive everything so soon. The finals came right on time and turned out great. Highly recommend this whole team!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Caroline · Married on 04/10/2016

Maggie Marguerite was absolutely amazing! Georgi was not only punctual with her responses but provided all the information we needed to questions we hadn't even thought to ask. Geraldine was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She was so accommodating and picked up on the nuances of what we were and weren't comfortable doing for our engagement shoot, as well as our first look photos. Geraldine took wonderful portraits and candid photos of the wedding. There were so many wonderful, precious moments caught on camera, thanks to her, and none of us had any idea she was taking our picture! I would highly recommend Maggie Marguerite and Geraldine. I know they will be my go-to photography studio for all milestones to come.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Erica and Geraldine were amazing photographers for the day of our wedding. They made us feel comfortable and we didnt even notice they were there (which is always a sign of a good photographer).

Throughout the process Georgi, the owner, was incredibly responsive, easy to work with, and all-around great to deal with. So happy we went with this team!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Georgi was a fantastic photographer. She listened to us and gave really sound advice and ideas for your wedding in New York. Nothing was too much trouble and she was happy to give us recommendations for florists etc. to help us. Georgi put us all at ease and made the actual process for taking the photos really fun and relaxed. Our preview album arrived really swiftly and the photographs were brilliant. I would highly recommend Georgi and her team.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Sherry · Married on 08/23/2015

Oliver was our photographer. He was so sweet, fun and a great dancer! He took GORGEOUS photos that everyone is raving about. I dealt with Georgi leading up to the wedding and she is super friendly, easy-going and really knows her business. Love these guys. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Geraldine from MM was amazing! She was quiet, unimposing, friendly and very accommodating! Her photos turned out beautifully. She really has a knack for candid portraiture and capturing special moments that you don't see in person. We loved working with her.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Maha · Married on 06/12/2015

Georgi was by far the best investment we made for our wedding. The photography of our wedding was the aspect we had to manage the least, if at all, but which yielded the best results. Not only does Georgi have an eye for beautiful shots, her commitment, professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility and overall positive energy makes her the ideal photographer any bride and groom would dream of. To photograph our wedding, Georgi had to contend with some challenging circumstances, yet she made it all seem effortless. Our wedding was held in Ramallah, the West Bank, where natural landscapes are limited, and it was compressed in terms of duration so limited time for portraits. Georgi’s photography turned the streets of Ramallah into a beautiful day-to-day background to our special event, a contrast that in my view artistically heightened the elegance of my bridal dress. Despite the time limit, she took over 800 photos of the whole affair. She used her drama training to break the ice with all of our guests and bring out the best in them for the photographs. She also very skilfully calmed my bridal jitters and eased me into posing for her camera. So many intimate, funny and heart warming moments are now made eternal thanks to her lenses. Thank you Georgi for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Sent on 01/09/2016

I highly recommend Maggie Marguerite Studios. We worked with Georgi and she is wonderful--responsive to all our questions and very professional. She also did a great job asking us what we wanted and then following through. The pictures turned out lovely!

Sent on 01/03/2016