Love vs Design Reviews

49 | Los Angeles, CA

49 Reviews for Love vs Design

Joanna · Married on 07/18/2015

I just received my invitations in the mail and I am very happy with them and the service I received from Love vs. Design. Ordering the invites through their website was fast and easy, and I received my flawless proof the next day. They were printed quickly and shipped immediately. I ordered gold foil invitations and they came out beautifully. Very happy with their aesthetic and amazing customer service.

Torrie · Married on 06/20/2015

I love this company. I ordered save the dates on Sunday. I had proofs on Monday. Printing officially started Tuesday. The cards were shipped Wednesday. I received the box TODAY (Thursday)! The customer service was timely and kind. The product is quality and beautiful.

Christy · Married on 04/25/2015

My thank you messages came out so beautiful!!!!! Jen was so sweet, and I received them super quickly!! Amazing, amazing, amazing! ? I can't wait to share them with my guests on my special day!

Vivian · Married on 04/18/2015

I ordered save the dates from this company on 11/3/15. I went through a couple proofs (which they turnaround very quickly), and had my order by 11/12/15. I originally didn't want to order my save the dates online and visited several shops in Chicago but found myself looking for inspiration, ironically, online. I fell in love with Love vs Design's modern vintage style and really liked that it was a company owned by a husband and wife. When I received my order, it was beautifully packaged with care. The quality of the paper is excellent. I did order double stock and was impressed with how thick they were. The print and color looked even better than the proof! But the most important thing I wanted to let other brides know is how EXCELLENT their customer service is. The owner, Jen is who I worked with. She is so responsive and extremely helpful. My order originally was for rounded corners but came square. After I let her know about the oversight, she quickly offered to have my order reprinted express with rounded corners and shipped over night. To me, how a company handles issues speaks volumes on how they run their business. Its reassuring to know when a company takes pride in their work with a goal of making you happy. Since the quality and overall job of my save the dates were far better than I was expecting, I didn't feel that it was even necessary to have them re-do the prints. I am planning on ordering all other prints from them!

I ordered the Cheerful Celebrations invitations, customized to my wedding colors. I fell in love with them the second I opened the box! Love vs Design made the process as painless as possible. They answered all my questions, helped me design my invites, and made sure i was completely satisfied before printing. Believe me, I took advantage of the "live chat" feature! If they had not had that feature, I'm not so sure I would've ordered my wedding invites online. I ordered them in premium stock paper. Since our wedding is casual and whimsicle in a vintage setting, it was perfect. Its a nice thick card stock paper and does not look cheap. So, if you are on the fence, please step into the light of Love vs Design. They will ensure you get what you want and you will not be dissappointed. I certainly wasn't!

kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

I absolutely can not say enough good things about Love vs. Design! I ordered my Save the Date postcards from them and the process could not have been quicker or easier. I believe I placed my order on a Monday, had to use all three free changes and still had my postcards by the following Monday! Catherine was absolutely wonderful through the entire process - super patient and always willing to help. I used the Floral Design postcards and have gotten a ton of compliments already. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2014

I chose Love Vs Design because I loved the variety of their designs and how elegant the invites looked. People have commented on how impressed they are with the quality and appearance of our stationery! Equally fantastic though is their customer service. They were supremely flexible on changing their designs around to suit us, even offering other suggestions to help us out. When there was a delay in receiving our Save the Dates (no fault of the company - there was an error in the postal service) the response we received from their customer service team was fantastic - we were sent a reprint that arrived in a matter of days. I would not hesitate to recommend Love vs Design to anyone and I will be back!

Josh · Married on 11/02/2013

Love vs Design is AMAZING! They offer so many options that are style forward without the expense of custom shop design. In today's wedding world, the outdated script invites still rule the option pool, and if you want something more progressive - they have everything you could want. Their team was super attentive and turned around proofs within a day and once it was ready to go, they were to us within a week! We even got the colors the exact style we wanted. To top it off - we accidentally messed up our envelopes by running them through the stamp machine before putting the invites in, and they understood the issue and sent some to us complimentary replacements. Very kind offer and a rare grace of quality customer service in the current internet ordering world. Thank you LvD. We will tell everyone about you!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2013

I used this company because it seemed more affordable than most of the other online vendors for invitations, and the designs they had looked exactly like what we were looking for. I pretty much stumbled upon it via google search after google search. As soon as my order was placed, I had a proof the next day, even though they said it would take 3-5 days. You get 3 free proofs, and they are so nice about each change, and each interaction. It was so fast, and they turned out great! It kind of is a bummer that you have to pay extra to have color or a pattern on the back, but it is a small price to pay for affordable invitation suites. I also liked that everything was separate that should have been separate, but the invitations and response cards both came with envelopes--- very nice. Highly recommended.

Lexi · Married on 09/22/2013

We had so many compliments on how "fun" our invitations were. Ordered the "City" invitations with the bikes on them. Love vs Design was great to work with. Everything was spelled correctly & the colors were true to appearance on website. Card stock was great quality.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2013

From start to finish our experience was just above and beyond. We were really torn between save the dates and the staff helped us choose which one, which color etc. They answered questions fast and by fast I mean literally right away. They were always online for the chat options to ask questions. The quality of the product is wonderful. Overall I can't say enough. High quality product and service. I would recommend for all invites, save the dates etc...just wonderful.

Saskia · Married on 08/23/2013

We had our wedding invitations made by love vs design.
    The service they provided was amazing. Floris and Jen were super helpful and responsive. Our invitations were exactly on time in The Netherlands.

The quality of the invitations were top notch. It's a piece of art. We received so many compliments about the invitations from our wedding guests.

I will definitely recommend Love vs design to my friends and family! Next thing we will do is ordering some of their beautiful holiday cards!

EJ · Married on 08/17/2013

I've used Love vs Design twice, both from their baby collection (sadly, they were not yet in existence when I got married), but since I know that a big part if their business is in wedding invitations, I wanted to write a review here about what it was like to work with them.

I wanted birth announcements and 1st birthday invitations customized for my first-born, and yet I needed some guidance on where to begin the creative process. Love vs. Design was perfect for someone like me because they had a few suggestions so I had a starting point and I worked from there. Everything was highly customizable to my liking. Customer service was completely stress free, starting from the design aspect all the way to reordering more birth announcements when I realized I ordered too little. It really makes sense to work with a smaller company like them because they deal with you on a personal level and really listen to you.

If you want to take a little stress out of your life while planning a wedding, birthday party, etc., let them handle your invitations!

Morgan · Married on 05/31/2013

After spending hours looking for wedding invitations I was so glad when I found Love vs Design. I first ordered my save the dates from them and was very happy with how they came out. I then went ahead and ordered our wedding invitations which we LOVED. The hardest part was picking just one out of all their awesome designs! We received so many compliments on how original our invites were. Love vs Design also has great customer service. After ordering my save the dates I mistakenly thought I was supposed to received extra envelopes. When I asked them about this they sent me more even though I was wrong and additional envelopes were not supposed to be included. I just thought that was so nice! Anyway, I couldn't be happier with this company!

K · Married on 05/11/2013

I just wanted to order envelopes, and wasn't sure if Love vs. Design would allow me to do so. They ended up being incredibly accommodating, professional and fast. The design is elegant and the service can't be beat. I would heartily recommend them.

• F

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2012

My future husband and I worked with Floris and his team to design our custom wedding suite, and we could not be more thrilled with the outcome, or more pleased with how lovely he and his team were to work with! Floris was responsive, extremely nice, and so willing to work with me and my OCD bridal needs on every round of proofs! We are completely in love with Love vs. Design, and we highly recommend them!!

meaghan · Married on 10/07/2012

We used Love vs Design for a digital file of our invitations. They were super responsive to email, replying promptly when I had an issue ordering samples! Several of our guests commented on how beautiful and unique our invitation was.

Diane · Married on 10/06/2012

I will enthusiastically recommend Love vs Design to anyone I know. I can't say enough good stuff about how easy they made this process!

We are in the design field in Manhattan, and have so much going on that we just had to hand our Save the Date off to someone to design quickly for us - but we were nervous because we are picky! All I can say is WOW! I wish the design teams I work with were as responsive as these guys. They were quick to make changes (and we had a few because we wanted to see different colour combo's and we changed some text). It is perfect, and it was done so quickly, that it was such a relief to check something off my massive to do list with barely any effort on my part!

The person I dealt with, Floris was just lovely. Her attitude and helpfulness were beyond what I ever expected.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Love vs Design!

Natalie · Married on 10/06/2012

I love that we were able to use a local small business for our invitations. They have great designs and a ton of colors that you can chose to match your wedding colors. Ours matched perfectly! When we needed to order more they were more than helpful in explaining how we could do that. They just released their line of birth announcements too.

This company is incredible. They have such unique, original style and had the exact invitations that I wanted. They were professional, but generous and gave me a discounted coupon and allowed 3 previews before they went ahead with the printing. This allowed me to catch and errors before the invitations got sent to print. Such a wonderful, creative company!

Alexandra · Married on 09/30/2012

I was more than happy with the way my save-the-date postcards turned out! Floris was a pleasure to work with and helped make sure everything turned out to my liking. Everything fit nicely into my budget and the turn-around time was quick. A wonderful experience!

Kathrin · Married on 09/01/2012

Dear Floris

Thank you so much, it look´s perfect, like all other papers too.

We really appreciated your professional and detailed service and would love to recommend you to any other friends or wedding couples.

We got a lot of positive comments on the special design and are oursleves so happy with it.

So, once again a BIG THANK YOU to you and your awesome work.

Sunny greetings from Switzerland
    Kathrin & Florian

Rebekah · Married on 08/18/2012

I can't say enough good things about the Love vs. Design team! Not only were they so nice about my many emails, but they were great with giving suggestions that I hadn't even thought of (and ended up going with instead!). They were also so very careful to make sure that their sizing would work with my chosen printing method. I love their designs, and their customer service can't be beat! I have been recommending them to friends and people I work with a lot because of how budget-savvy they are as well. Total win on all counts (and we've been getting lots of compliments on how cute they are!).

christine · Married on 08/04/2012

I'm very critical about customer service (it's so important!) but I have no complaints here. Amazing service! Amazing product!

monique · Married on 07/28/2012

I wish every company was this great to work with! They made the whole process fast, easy, and made me feel involved and confident in what I was ordering. I loved that you could purchase samples of the invitations for $1 (I ordered like 4 or 5 so that I could check the quality and see them in person) - and they showed up in about 2 business days. I then emailed the company to ask questions and someone got back to me the very next day. Quick responses was the norm with this company through the entire process. Once I decided on my general layout, they worked with me on making some customized changes and offered excellent advice. They made sure I was 100% satisfied with my order, which was about 100 invitations and RSVP cards with custom envelopes. I just received my order in the mail (only 4 business days after approving the order for printing) and everything is perfect! Absolutely no complaints about this company or their products and would highly recommend!