Burbank, CA 91504 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Stated Stationery

Our Philosophy
Whether you are getting married, having a baby, moving, graduating, sending a
holiday greeting or just having a small intimate party...every detail should reflect
you
and your
personal style. We'll combine your vision, style, needs and dreams with our
creativity and Simply Stated...create The Perfect Invitation!

Simply3
Sample1L

• Real Weddings 1

11 Reviews for Simply Stated Stationery

andi · Married on 06/16/2018

I worked with Marcela at Simply Stated for all my wedding day signage and special printed items. She is so affordable and flexible. I am super picky about fonts and Marcela was so patient with me! She designed all of my table reservation signs, welcome sign on neon pink acrylic, bathroom easel, personalized acrylic car box, bar menus including low tack stickers that my coordinator put up on a giant chalkboard over the main bar, and personalized cocktail napkins, cups, coasters and stickers. I was very happy that her priced were affordable and she was very quick! And the best part is that you rent all of the acrylic items so that you're not stuck with a bunch of signs you don't need after the event! (accept the cool acrylic card box that we purchased!). Overall i had a GREAT experience working with Marcela and I'll be going to her for any printing/signage needs in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Camille · Married on 08/06/2016

Marcella did an incredible job with our wedding invitations. I gave her a few ideas of what I was thinking of and she was able to quickly put something together that was beautiful! She was very flexible and easy to work with. We got exactly what we were looking for. She can virtually do any paper goods you would like for your wedding. Marcella also made us a custom acrylic cake topper which we loved so much!

I was very happy with the quality of product we received. I would definitely recommend Simply Stated!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2012

Beautiful invitations and affordable price. Marcella is amazing at what she does. She created our invitations from scratch. Very professional and great personality. Highly recommend her and her work!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Award

Simply Stated Stationery FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

Real Weddings