721 South Victory Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502 Map · Phone number

About Creative Works Designs

Creative Works Designs was established to delight our clients with custom-designed invitations and stationary for every occasion. Since 2005, we have offered premium invitations and stationary using the finest quality papers and embellishments. Our hand-made invitations are enhanced by in-house graphic design capabilities, and customized to reflect your personality, theme and style.

ronda
ronda
christine
dana lior

4 Reviews for Creative Works Designs

Creative Works is absolutely fantastic. Sherry will take as much time as you need, help you with design, and is more than a delight to work with. I am a wedding vendor myself and even with all of the options available, Sherry was our number one choice. Our invites are exactly what we wanted and at a very fair price. I would suggest anyone and everyone to visit Creative Works!!!

s · Married on 08/10/2013

Sherry at Creative Works is AMAZING! She is so talented and has such exquisite taste. My invitations came out incredibly gorgeous and SO unique. I did not know what I wanted at all, I just had some Persian calligraphy I wanted on my invite. Sherry was able to narrow down colors and style that were customized to my taste and turned what could have been a stressful experience into an fun and enjoyable one. I received so many texts and calls from my guests saying that my invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen. I recommend tucking the RSVP and Registry cards into a satin band for a truly unique and sophisticated look! Also, my RSVP cards were elegant postcards that were so easy for my guests to mail back within a couple of days. Saved me money, paper and everyone loved it! Her prices are also very reasonable for what she is capable of doing. I am having her also design my seating chart, menu tents and thank you cards!

Christine · Married on 07/28/2012

I loved my invitations, programs and table numbers for our wedding on July 28th. Everything looked so beautiful and intricate! I really enjoyed working with Sherry at Creative Works and would definitely recommend her to my friends. Sherry is a visual person: all you have to do is show her a photo of what you want and she will build your perfect stationary. Will totally use her again for other events!

Creative Works Designs FAQ