Creative Works Designs

Burbank, CA View map

Creative Works Designs was established to delight our clients with custom-designed invitations and stationary for every occasion. Since 2005, we have offered premium invitations and stationary using the finest quality papers and embellishments. Our hand-made invitations are enhanced by in-house graphic design capabilities, and customized to reflect your personality, theme and style.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
  • User1287247 2+ years ago
    Creative Works is absolutely fantastic. Sherry will take as much time as you need, help you with design, and is more than a delight to work with. I am a wedding vendor myself and even with all of the options available, Sherry was our number one choice. Our invites are exactly what we wanted and at a very fair price. I would suggest anyone and everyone to visit Creative Works!!!
    S Married on 08/10/2013
    Sherry at Creative Works is AMAZING! She is so talented and has such exquisite taste. My invitations came out incredibly gorgeous and SO unique. I did not know what I wanted at all, I just had some Persian calligraphy I wanted on my invite. Sherry was able to narrow down colors and style that were customized to my taste and turned what could have been a stressful experience into an fun and enjoyable one. I received so many texts and calls from my guests saying that my invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen. I recommend tucking the RSVP and Registry cards into a satin band for a truly unique and sophisticated look! Also, my RSVP cards were elegant postcards that were so easy for my guests to mail back within a couple of days. Saved me money, paper and everyone loved it! Her prices are also very reasonable for what she is capable of doing. I am having her also design my seating chart, menu tents and thank you cards!
    Christine Married on 07/28/2012
    I loved my invitations, programs and table numbers for our wedding on July 28th. Everything looked so beautiful and intricate! I really enjoyed working with Sherry at Creative Works and would definitely recommend her to my friends. Sherry is a visual person: all you have to do is show her a photo of what you want and she will build your perfect stationary. Will totally use her again for other events!

721 South Victory Blvd. Burbank, 91502
Location of (Creative Works Designs)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding