Love Lit Photography Reviews

Love Lit Photography 3
Love Lit Photography 4
Love Lit Photography 5

Emma · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing. There's really no other way to describe our experience with Brian. Having worked as a model for about 18 years, I've worked with hundreds of photographers and I can honestly say that Brian is up there with some of the very best. The set up of our shoot was done in such a way that I had no idea what was coming. My girlfriend told me that she needed an extra model for a shoot she was doing for a friend and so I agreed and when we showed up to the location he was already there, setting up his camera. During the first few test shots, we got to talking and he was so warm and friendly that it made shooting for him that much easier. As the evening when on, I'm posing and flaunting my stuff and what do you know, my boyfriend (now fiancée) shows up out of left field and gets down on one knee. Trust me when I say this, I didn't see it coming. And throughout the shoot Brian, along with everyone else, didn't give me even the slightest inkling of a feeling that something else was going on. (He should consider going into acting along with his photography!) Anyway, he got incredible photos of the actual proposal and captured the most beautiful photos of us afterwards, happily engaged! His photography skills are impeccable. Extremely professional but not uptight so you can really relax, get loose, and have some fun. His personality is just the cherry on top! I definitely recommend Love Lit Photography to anyone who is looking to capture that special moment!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Emma! You are so sweet! It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt! Your energy is infectious and your love for one another is precious to capture. Looking forward to working with you both again as the date draws nearer!

Dior · Married on 11/10/2018

Not to sound cliche, but there are no words that will truly sum up what Brian and his amazing wife Radhika did for us. They took our engagement party and did for us above and beyond what we ever could've dreamed of. They were kind and generous with us and our guests, they were patient when kids weren't cooperating, they were attentive with our requests, they were mindful of every detail, they were creative with the sun and the lighting and setting it would create in pictures, they fixed my dress for every picture, and they didn't settle for good pictures but rather aimed for incredible. They delivered just that! Brian and Radhika are so special to us and we plan to use them in all our future events. Our pictures were given to us just a few days after our event and my fiancé and I are having trouble picking a favorite.. they're all AMAZING! For anyone looking to have peace of mind that they'll have pictures that will capture the vibe and essence of their event, look no further.. Brian and Radhika are the way to go!! Can't thank them enough for their talent!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having us. We had so much fun and your family is absolutely amazing to be around. Such a great group of people (all 300+!). We look forward to sharing more special moments with you and Jonathan!

Taylyr · Married on 10/13/2018

Love Lit Photography is the best Photographer to work with. We had very little clue as to what we wanted to do with our shoot and Brian helped us put all the pieces together. We met with him and gave him an idea of what the theme was for the wedding and he reached for the stars with it. Everything we could have dreamed of and more was there at the shoot. He was super flexible with if we had other ideas or wanted to try something else. The pictures turned out amazing and he had them back to us super quickly. We cannot wait for the wedding and all the amazing photos we will get. To say using Love Lit Photography was one of the easiest and most rewarding parts of planning this wedding would be an understatement!!!!

Love Lit Photography 6
    Love Lit Photography 13
    Love Lit Photography 14
    Sent on 01/08/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Thanks Taylyr! We can't wait for the wedding either! It was such a fun day with you guys and it went by so quick you both were a blast to work with. Such a great couple! See you soon!
  • Jezabel

Jezabel · Married on 10/06/2018

“We had more fun than we ever thought we would”

My husband and I recently married and used Love Lit Photography for our engagement shoot and for our wedding day. We were very pleased with their skill level, the dedication they showed towards their passion, their eye for detail and the time and energy they put to make our experience that much more special.

Though many of your choices for your wedding (food, flowers and music) are short lived, you will be so thankful for the magical pictures taken by Love Lit that will provide you a lifetime of joy. Beyond their professionalism, their work is phenomenal. They have such a gift for truly capturing the moment that my family and friends feel as though we are reliving the wedding day each time we look back at the photos. Brian and his team have all those qualities and more.

I also appreciate how warm and helpful Brian was in his emails. Brian was such as pleasure to work with and continues to be absolutely lovely to correspond with post-photo shoot, post-wedding day! Brian also was one of the most responsive vendors I hired, often getting back to me within an hour, and was super easy to work with. Most importantly, the team was both patient and instructive at the same time during both, the photo shoot and our wedding day, so we never felt rushed nor did we not know what to do with ourselves! We had more fun than we ever thought we would!

We aren’t used to posing in professional photo shoots and felt quite apprehensive going into it when we planned our engagement shoot, but the minute we met the wonderful team at Love Lit, we were put immediately at ease. Therefore, our wedding day was easy breezy with the team!

The images came out amazingly! We love how vivid the colors are and how they really capture the spirit that is us as a couple. Brian and his team do an amazing job setting us up in the best way possible using the various backdrops of the city/venue. We ended up with a nice variety of formal, fun, and romantic photos.

I especially loved that they got some amazing candid shots of friends and family. We have a great range of gorgeous, posed scenic shots and “in the moment” dancing shots. I feel like my personality and my husband’s really come out through the photos and that Love Lit was really able to “tell the story”.

We would recommend Love Lit to any of our friends and family… and hope to have an excuse to arrange for another photo shoot sometime soon! Thanks very much for everything.

-Jez + Steve

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tu · Married on 09/08/2018

On a last minute notice, they were able to accommodate our needs to shoot at this Japanese garden location. They were kind, responsive, and financially reasonable. On top of all that, they are talented. I wanted our pics to have a certain feel and energy and they were able to capture the feeling I wanted. Mind you, the day of, there were clouds and even rain and yet they encouraged us to keep going and promised the pics would be magical. They were right. We love them and wouldn’t have traded our experience with them for anyone else.

Love Lit Photography 15
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Tu! You and Stefan are so much fun to be around and your energy shows through on all the pictures. Looking forward to your wedding!

Pedro · Married on 07/14/2018

Brian and Radhika were absolutely stellar! Professional, caring, excellent with us and guests and took gorgeous photos of our special day. From our initial meeting where they drove up 1.5 hours to meet us in Santa Barbara and spent another 2 hours with us learning about who we are and what was important to us to getting our final shots, we truly enjoyed working with them every step of the way. Brian and Radhika were also able to take our overall tastes in photography and incorporate them into the shots they took the day of. They were great with guests and were also able to capture all the shots that we requested with grace, ease, and an excellent ability to heard cats. They went above and beyond our expectations with the types of images they captured and how they worked with us an our guests. To say we are happy with their work is an understatement. We were absolutely floored! We highly recommend them to anyone who wants stellar pictures of their wedding and want to work with a professional, caring, couple.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Allison · Married on 06/15/2018

Brian and his wife Radhika did a great job! We would definitely recommend them to close family and friends. Our photos turned out beautifully and we will cherish them forever thanks to their talent and professionalism!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Your and Jeff's wedding was such a good time. Everyone was incredibly photogenic and would love to come out to Texas under your recommendation any day!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

They did a great job capturing our special day!! They were very flexible and made sure that we got what we wanted. The photos turned out absolutely fantastic and will be treasured for the rest of our lives!

Love Lit Photography 16
    Love Lit Photography 17
    Love Lit Photography 18
    Love Lit Photography 19
    Sent on 02/21/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

The force is definitely strong with you two! We loved working with you and Adam and are honored to have been able to share in your special day.

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2017

The Love Lit team was amazing! When we were searching for photographers for our wedding, we had a few requirements in mind - each of which they lived up to. First, when we envisioned the kind of day we wanted (positive energy, fun, loving etc.), we knew we needed photographers who could positively contribute to the overall vibe of the day and not detract from it; especially because you are with your photographers more throughout the day than anyone else. The Love Lit team was incredibly warm, professional, and fun. More importantly, they were calm and positive when other things seemed to be going awry (upset family members, cars failing to arrive, 3 different shoot locations, everything running behind schedule, etc.). They exceeded our expectations.

Second, they were punctual, communicative, and genuinely cared about capturing our day in the best way possible. We spoke a lot before the big day to get to know each other and discuss ideas such as locations, specific shots we wanted, and the overall style that we liked. They were very receptive to taking our ideas and folding them into the shoot. We did not have many strong ideas beforehand, so their artistic eye came into play. They give great suggestions and are clearly experienced in shooting weddings.

Third, and importantly, we were happy with the final product. They are incredibly creative and captured shots that make you feel like you're in a magazine! They were also easy to reach after the wedding and kept us informed of the progress of everything, which was incredibly fast. They even took the time to deliver the most gorgeous wooden box with the thumb drive holding all the images once he was finished. A memorable special touch! Grateful we found them and definitely recommend them.

Love Lit Photography 20
    Love Lit Photography 28
    Love Lit Photography 29
    Sent on 04/22/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Ashley, what can we even say?! You and Sandy are an inspiration - and surely not just to us. Coming up on a year now, and looking back on your day has only furthered the notion of just how amazing you and Sandy are. If we could go back and re-shoot any wedding - yours tops the list!

Sean · Married on 07/09/2017

I can't say enough good things about Love Lit Photography. From the first interaction Brian was incredibly professional and worked hard to meet what we were looking for from our photographer. On the day of our wedding he was a pleasure to have around. We only had about 15 people there, who were just our immediate family and few close friends. Brian was such a welcome presence there, and during our ceremony we didn't even notice him taking photos. He was incredibly fast turning around the finished product and we were completely blown away with the images he captured. As a wedding videographer myself, my expectations for the quality of images can be high, and I was so amazed at how much emotion Brian captured in the photos of us and our family before, after, and during our ceremony. He gave us an amazing gift in that we are able to look at the beautiful pictures he took and instantly recapture the feeling of our wedding day. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly than Brian!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Love Lit Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure sharing in the intimate beach wedding that was yours and Cassandra's. The ceremony was absolutely stunning and the love was immense. You both are incredible and I'm glad we were able to work together on your big day.

Camille · Married on 07/09/2016

Brian did such a beautiful and thorough job at capturing the details of our special day, big and small. He was able to be professional in the execution of his task, while maintaining a casual and friendly vibe that kept the mood fun and relaxed. We were blown away by not only the range of images he captured for us-everything from artsy shots of the venue and candid guests, to the more classic, posed photography-but by the overall quality of the finished product. Brian was with us from the start to make sure we were all on the same page about what to expect and what to prepare for with the photography of our wedding. I would wholeheartedly recommend Brian to anyone in need of a trustworthy, creative, attentive, and talented photographer. Looking back at his photos of our wedding, we couldn’t be happier with his work. We’re so lucky to have chosen Brian! We love you, man!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Camille - you know how to make a guy blush! You and Nate are a phenomenal couple to work with and the fun you guys have together makes my job all the more enjoyable!

Meg · Married on 10/24/2015

Brian was an absolute gem to work with. My now-husband and I were very awkward in front of the camera (honestly, we don't even take selfies) but Brian made our engagement shoot feel natural, stress-free, and fun! He made us feel comfortable from the start, and by the end of our session we were confident that any other shoots and pictures taken at the wedding would be a breeze, which I can't thank him enough for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Love Lit Photography's reply:

No way - you guys lit up in front of the camera! :D You two are perfect and it was an honor to have worked with you both. So glad to have been part of it.

Elston · Married on 06/25/2015

My wife and I hired Brian a couple years ago for our engagement photos, and I must say that was the best decision we ever made (aside from getting engaged of course!). We were familiar with his photography and loved the elegance and artistic nature of the images he captured in his work. He truly has an eye and passion for photography!

We already had some ideas about what we wanted for our photos. Since my wife and I both recently moved to SoCal and got engaged here, we wanted our photos to reflect the memories that we created here. What we didn't want was for the experience to feel like a 'photo shoot', but simply wanted to have a fun memorable day while being photographed. We imagined this would be relatively difficult to achieve, but Brian was up to the task :)

He spent 14 hours with us going from location to location. We visited Disneyland, Laguna Beach (one of our favorite places), Vista Hermosa Natural Park (based on Brian's recommendations for its amazing views of LA), Venice Beach (another fav!) and finally the infamous Urban Lights installation at LACMA.

Brian was very professional and energetic the entire time. We were pleasantly surprised how quickly he turned around the photos, and the best part of all, they far exceeded our expectations! Like I said before, he has an eye for this and truly captured the very essence of the love and happiness my wife and I share. Furthermore, he made the entire day comfortable and fun...and a day we will always remember.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Love Lit Photography's reply:

Elston, what can I say but 'wow'!? Thank you so very much for the kind words and detailed account of the day. Definitely is a highlight in my career behind the lens as one of the most fun days I've ever had. You two are a blast to be around - camera in hand or not - all around great people. Thank you for the opportunity - it was a pleasure.

Esther · Married on 05/02/2015

We hired Brian to photograph our wedding at Kearney Park in May of 2015. We had him shoot the whole day; beforehand, the ceremony, and the reception. He arrived at all three of the shooting locations on time and was very professional. Brian also knew ahead of time that we were huge Star Wars fans and went out of his way to surprise us with some lightsabers for some fun wedding shots that are very special to us. Multiple guests at our wedding came up to us to compliment Brian on his friendliness "Your photographer is really a nice guy and so professional," was what we heard throughout the night, which is a really good thing to hear when there are so many other factors involved in a wedding. We had all our pictures within a week of the wedding including all touch-up's and we loved them. Thanks to Brian these two Jedi's have the memories from our wedding that we always wanted and then some.

The Anderson's

Sent on 01/21/2017

Love Lit Photography's reply:

As a fellow nerd to another, Esther, it was an honor to have worked with you and your husband. The creativity you were both open to and were excited about during your big day was amazing and electric to say the least. Happy to be there and so glad you are happy with the shots! <3

Pedro · Married on 09/22/2012

From our wedding to pregnancy to family pictures we have used Brian for all life’s important moments and we couldn’t be happier. He is always flexible and generous with his time. Brian is professional and made us feel very at ease which from experience is difficult to do when trying to take pictures of our toddler. He is always full of ideas and collaborates with us on ours. He has an artistic eye so the pictures turn out beautiful and definitely a step above. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Love Lit Photography's reply:

It's our pleasure to be part of your family in such a way. You've done a great job and look forward to more photo memories created!