Lombardo's Reviews

1 User photo

Lombardo's 1

Melissa Santos · Married on 11/10/2018

Lombardo's - Pure Excellence

When my now husband and I started looking for venues, we felt completely overwhelmed. We found Lombardo's on the Weddingwire website and thought the venue looked beautiful so we decided to go visit and see it in person. The moment we both walked in we immediately thought, "Wow! This is really gorgeous" and we instantly knew this was the place we wanted to get married. We decided to book with Lombardo's after our first meeting, and now that we had our wedding - we most certainly do not regret it. We worked with Lindsey and Colleen, and they were both fantastic, very responsive and extremely professional. Any question I had throughout the wedding planning process was answered very quickly. Although my wedding was months and months away, Lombardo's at every single step was there answering any questions we had. David Lombardo also assisted us quite some bit with some issues that popped up (it is a wedding, running into issues are inevitable) but he was very quick to resolve them and keep us very happy. I've heard that some venues want nothing to do with the bride or groom until their big day is right around the corner, that was most certainly not the case for Lombardo's. They catered to us every single step of the way. I felt that they were extremely attentive to our needs and were always very much willing to help us. I received raving reviews about Lombardo's from my wedding guests. Some compliments I received are as follows: the service was 5 star, the servers were all very kind, fast and extremely accommodating, the venue in and of itself is breathtaking (this is for those who are looking for glam, it's not for everyone - for each their own), the food we got a tremendous amount of compliments on (from the appetizers to the main dishes to the cake - all raving reviews, had a very satisfied group of guests). The drinks were excellent and the entertainment was exceptional. Lombardo's knows how to decorate and make the venue come alive. We went through Richard at Cedar Gardens for our florist and he still is the best decision I believe we made (outside of choosing Lombardo's). Very straightforward and easy to work with. In addition, we utilized another Lombardo's vendor, DJ Erik, who was also unbelievable. All recommendations from Lombardo's are excellent - we both highly suggest this as a top contender to host your wedding

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! We loved working with you and Ryan to plan your big day! We will miss you both! Don't be strangers and come visit again soon :) With love, the Lombardo Family and Team

Batool · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding reception

It was the right choice to pick this place attended a friend’s wedding there and loved the appearance and with my own experience very well organized and responsive

Desiree · Married on 06/03/2018

As the mother of the bride it was I was primarily responsible for planning and coordinating my daughter's wedding because she is in medical school. Sadie and the staff at Lombardo's were so supportive and flexible. They treated me as though I was having the only wedding at Lombardo's.
    The venue was beautiful, the service and the food were great. The guest could not stop talking about the finishing touches of the wedding. Everyone marveled at the chandelier.
    My daughter was so ecstatic with the wedding.
    Kudos to the staff at Lombardo's.
    When we arrived on Sunday David Lombardo was there working in the kitchen cooking. It really means a lot when an owner is engaged in preparing for your wedding. Customer service was exemplary!

Lombardo's 2

Dave · Married on 06/02/2018

We recently had our wedding at Lombardo’s and it was perfect!! From the start of planning till the final dance the team at Lombardo’s was amazingly helpful. The space inside is just beautiful and can hold any size wedding very comfortably. I’d highly recommend Lombardo’s to anyone that asks!!!

Margaret · Married on 06/01/2018

Thank you Lombardos! You made our dream wedding a reality. Your attention to detail left us worry-free. We were actually able to enjoy our wedding day. Francesca and team we can't thank you enough. We highly recommend Lombardos for your functions and events. These guys have the experience to make your event a success. Thanks, Alli & Meg

Christine · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Lombardo's on May 19, 2018. The entire process with Lindsey and Cathy was so much fun! They took all of our ideas into consideration and never once made us feel like we were just another customer. The staff at this venue are unbelievably wonderful! Aside from the amazing staff, the packages offered to us made planning our wedding do-able! They work with great professionals and service is exceptional. Since our wedding, we have recommended Lombardo's to anyone and everyone. We've received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue looked and how delicious the food was. Our overall experience with Lombardo's was stress-free and a happy one.

• User4497043 · 1+ year ago

Kristi is awesome! She was great to work with. Very pleasant and professional. Willing to accommodate every little detail. I am enjoying planning my big day at Lombardo's.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are looking forward to hosting your wedding :)

KerriAnn · Married on 10/16/2016

Lombardo's was over the top helpful. They answered our questions promptly and always sent us down the correct avenue. The staff was very helpful from way back when we booked the event to the day of. Extremely helpful with everything words can't even express how beautiful everything came out and how smooth our day was.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words KerriAnn! We loved planning every detail with you and Tim! Cheers to you both!!

Andres · Married on 10/01/2016

Lombardo's was a hit from the moment we walked in. We were greeted immediately, we felt welcomed and excited! Being an LGBT couple, we were worried about how comfortable we would feel there. My husband and I can safely say, we felt like family! Cathy did our initial quote and she was amazing! Extremely understanding and accommodating. Then our actual wedding planner was Lindsey. Superb customer service. She always had a smile on her face every time we met her. There was never any question too odd or request that was not doable. We loved her. Every thing went off without a hitch. our room captain Laura was a peach and extremely helpful. Far and few things in life are perfect, but, i can safely say that our wedding night was beyond perfect! This is thanks to the care and attention provided by the Lombardo's team and staff.
    Thank you all!!!! -Andres and Jonathan

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

We are so happy you both enjoyed your experience here! It is our job to help create your perfect day. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together :)

Bethany · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved Lombardo's! It was the first venue that we looked at and we knew we had to go with them for our wedding venue! The venue itself is beautiful and the staff was so warm and welcoming. We first worked with Catherine Mcnamara who was extremely helpful with our initial selection of the date and menu options. We booked two years in advance and Catherine assured us that changes could be made and nothing was, set in stone and she could not have been more right! Their willingness to be so accommodating was refreshing and made any stress and worries none existent. After booking, Lindsey Cardillo (Clark) took it from there and she could not have been more amazing! Lindsey made suggestions and gave us advice, but made it clear they supported whatever decisions we made. She helped us stay on track with our planning and always offered to assist in any way she could. I always looked forward to the meetings with Lindsey, she could not be nicer and always had great suggestions. She is fabulous at what she does and is an extreme blast to work with!! When we arrived at the venue for our reception, we were greeted by our room captain, and she was very helpful throughout the night. The room took our breath away! All of our guests raved about the food, decor, and overall look of the venue. We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out at Lombardo's!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

We loved getting to know you throughout the fun planning process! You both were a joy to work with and we will miss you! Best wishes and please visit us soon :)

Christy · Married on 09/04/2016

Lombardo's offers it all. We were on a tight budget and having to plan a big Italian wedding made me go insane just thinking about it. When we visited they were more than accommodating and went above and beyond to help us plan a beautiful wedding for the cost we were willing to pay. Carolyn and Sadie were so great throughout the whole process whether we were calling will millions of questions or needing to meet last minute to talk some new details over. I recommend Lombardo's to a bride that is looking for a great all for one package including minimal hassle about florists, photographers, dj's, and whatnot. Their preferred vendor list has the best to offer and when you have a package you don't have to worry about outrageous costs! Overall, I couldn't be happier with how Lombardo's handle us throughout our whole process and of course can't thank them enough for the best day of our lives!

• OandJ wedding

Olive · Married on 08/27/2016

I highly recommend using Lombardos Randolph for all wedding functions. The staff at Lombardos was very professional and most of all flexible in providing what we needed to make our wedding reception a memorable and enjoyable time.
    The building itself is beautifully designed, and I guarantee that your guest will be pleasantly surprised by the grand chandelier and staircase.

The chef is amazing and skilled in his craft. Most of all he is willing to tailor the meal to your liking. I had input in the menu from adding different spices to no spice for specific guests. The catering staff was extremely attentive.

I highly recommend Lombardos to anyone looking to host any function. The company is family owned and operated, therefore, you are guaranteed to experience a personal touch. Also, pricing is very reasonable, they offer packages for every budget. I created my own package based on my budget and did not suffer any compromise in the total experience.

Thank you Lombardos, you made my wedding reception one I will always remember.

Olive and John

Sent on 11/05/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you Olive & John for the kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed the planning process, and especially the big day! Best wishes from the whole team here at Lombardo's :)

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2016

The people who work here are very friendly and very accommodating. If you tell them your concerns or problems, they have solutions, and they try to make everyone happy. I am very happy with their service!

A · Married on 06/19/2016

David and Carolyn,

It is difficult for me to describe the quality of service you provided during my daughter’s wedding on Sunday, June 19. The best way to summarize would be to tell you that you made us feel that you were part of the wedding, part of the family, and part of the joy we were sharing (more so than being part of Lombardo’s management). Amanda and I are impressed beyond what words can express. In summary, below are a few highlights of our opinion on how you made us feel:

- We felt at home
    - We felt at ease. No pressure, no worries
    - Everything exceeded our expectations in terms of the level of elegance and luxury
    - We felt your obsession with the customer and your determination to far exceed all expectations
    - We truly felt your warm welcome, your positive attitude, and your generosity
    - The food quality was superior to anything we have had in the Boston area (all 3 choices)
    - The pleasant attitude of the staff members who were servicing us was noticed by everyone
    - The beauty of the place, the lighting effect, (including the lasers and the haze), and the elegance of the settings cannot be surpassed
    - I can go on and on, but I believe I made the point clear with my comments above. I also appreciate Amanda’s tasty choices J.

Amanda, our guests, my wife and I thank you so much for everything you did. You are truly part of our special event, and you will not be forgotten. We are deeply touched by your personalities and by your professional and friendly approach… May God bless you and bring you more business going forward. We will keep you in mind… Thanks again,

Sent on 07/21/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amanda & Anthony! We loved planning every aspect of your wedding with you!! We wish you both the best!!!

Elina · Married on 06/09/2016

I just got married this past weekend so my review is brand new and memories still fresh in my mind. I can't say enough about this beautiful venue and the staff that helped bring my vision for my wedding become reality. After scouting several locations for my wedding, I was very anxious and stressed that I wouldn't find the right fit; that was until I finally met with the staff at Lombardo's and saw the gorgeous venue.
    I mainly worked with Carolyn, my wedding coordinator. To even call her a "staff member" at this point would be an insult. She has become a great friend through this whole process. From the day my husband and I met her, she was the sweetest, most energetic person to work with. She has been nothing short of an angel, through all my fears, stress, anxiety, she was there via text, phone calls, meet-ups, taking the leadership role and helping me get things done. I mainly wanted to do everything on my own and not get my wedding party involved, but having her help along the way was crucial to keeping my sanity. She reviewed seating arrangements with me via phone calls on her days off while she was away, she met me to discuss all the details and help me organize my timeline, answered super promptly with any questions I had about vendors and scheduled all my appointments. She was always easily accessible!!! I just can't say enough about her amazing work ethic and sad that I won't get to work with her now that the wedding is over. David at Lombardo's was just the best in terms of letting my family and I achieve the vision we wanted for the wedding. From sourcing the best liquor for our reception to allowing us showcase our Russian and Jewish traditions on our wedding day, he was always open and accommodating. Eric, the chef, truly captured the cuisine we hoped for at our wedding. The food was delicious and sophisticated! Everyone raved about the entrees, especially the filet! I'm still getting texts, calls, and messages about how delicious everything was.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you Elina!! We loved planning your wedding with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together :)

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2016

Lombardos made our wedding day everything we wanted. Couldn't have been a more perfect reception. Carolyn was amazing and was on top of everything! Thank you Lombardos!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lombardo's's reply:

We had so much fun planning your wedding with you, we are thrilled you enjoyed everything!!

My wedding was exactly how i envisioned it, thanks to Lombardo's and all the work they put in. All the staff was professional and responsive i would recommend this venue to anyone.

Carolyn · Married on 07/24/2015

OMG!! Where should I begin LOMABARDOS is THE BEST there is NOT a high enough number to show the LOVE & Appreciation that I have for the ENTIRE TEAM its starts with the Front desk always having a HUGE SMILE, then its Fransceca who sits on the (L) as you enter who is AWESOME yet FIERCE I LOVE HER!! You will Always catch her on the phone or just making sure that you are satisfied and she is the GO TO PERSON who keeps all the guys in LINE including her cousin David Lombardo lol.... You then will meet the one and ONLY Marc who is the Wedding planner and a SHARP dresser Adorable he knows his stuff his favorite words are " NOW DONT YOU WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS "whatever it maybe & he means it . Marc Always had time for me every Friday or if I called or emailed 5 times a day he will return your call no questions asked. He Will go above & beyond to make sure that your day is All About YOU up until its time for you to walk down the aisle & that's what he did for me Marc was actually in the elevator with me fixing my train before I met my husband at the alter. Please don't let me forget Dave people may think hes strictly business but OMG he is so down to earth and very HANDSOME and he has an open door policy lots & lots of laughs and cries with him but he is PHENOMINAL!! You will also have the pleasure of meeting "Sal" when you see him walk through the hallway with his glasses on top of his head then you know that he has completed a sale lol... Oh yea did I mention he is the expert at napkin folding. If I could send you the pics of my Fairytale Wedding they are unbelieveable!! Décor was done by Simplistic Charm (Liz) & Slique Design(Tammy) I had drapery from the ceiling throughout the ENTIRE Room OMG They will DEFINETLY MAKE WHATEVER YOUR DREAMS ARE COME TRUE THEY ARE MAGICAL!!! If you were to book this venu for any kind of event YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED Big or Small they cater to it ALL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved Lombardo's after our first visit and knew we had to go with them for our wedding venue! The venue itself is beautiful and the staff was so warm and welcoming. They helped us choose a date that worked for us and our budget. My husband and I love our event planner, Marc and Carolyn! We always looked forward to meeting with them and they were very involved in our planning process, but not so involved that they were pushy. They made suggestions and gave us advice, but made it clear they supported whatever decisions we made. When we arrived at the venue for our reception, we were greeted by our event planners, room captain, and David Lombardo. He was so involved in helping us make last minute changes. He is so nice! You don't expect the manager of your venue to be so involved, but he was there the entire night, asking if we needed anything and bringing us food and drinks. He always made sure to ask if we were okay. I felt very at ease that I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to relax. All of our guests raved about the food, decor, and overall look of the venue. Everyone took a ton of pictures! And most importantly, they said the staff at Lombardo's was excellent and provided amazing service. We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out at Lombardo's!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! We truly loved planning every detail with you and Dzu. You both felt like family by the time the wedding came! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Come visit us again soon!

Marritena · Married on 05/24/2015

I have been engaged for almost two years. ( Getting married in May and my fiancé and I absolutely love our wedding coordinators Marc and Carolyn. Over the past two years we have grown to have a great friendship. They are so reliable, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I can't wait until our special day in May because I know Marc and Carolyn have specially prepared it for us. My fiancé and I appreciate all of your hard work!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you Marritena! Marc and Carolyn love working with you too! We are looking forward to your big day!

Trisha · Married on 05/01/2015

Lombardo's is a fantastic venue to have for your wedding reception! From the moment you book, their staff are there for you with any questions or concerns all the way right up until the date! Marc and Carolyn were absolutely fabulous and took care of things when I completely forgot to put two people on my guest list! I was so grateful to them for sorting that out for us!
    The food was amazing and the atmosphere was just electric! I didn't want the reception to end! We had ceiling swag in our room and it really looked amazing! I'm so glad we went with that piece of décor, everyone commented on it!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Lombardo's's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed everything! It was a pleasure planning your wedding with you :)

Coyette · Married on 04/25/2015

I have to rave about how professional lombardos staff members are. Our event planner by the name of Kristi lamele was absolutely wonderful. She's the reason we chose to have our wedding venue there! WOW! What a joy and pleasure it was to work with her! She was knowledgable and took pride in her job. It really showed! The food tasting lombardos held was amazing!! The chef was top notch!!! The wide selection of entrees were simply delicious!! The venue itself was beautiful!! The gorgeous chandelier is another reason to choose lombardos!! Great for pictures on the spiral staircase!! I can not wait to have other special occasions and parties there in the future!!! I highly suggest people select Lombardos for elegant as well as fun events happening in their lives!!! You definitely won't be let down or disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Lombardo's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Coyette! We loved planning your wedding, it was beautiful!

Jenny · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved working with Lombardo's for our wedding. Marc and Carolyn were wonderful to work with from the beginning - they definitely helped to make the entire process fun and stress-free. They were so professional and fun to work with in planning all the little details for our big day and always got back to us quickly with any questions or concerns that we had. They had so many great ideas and always went out of their way to help us out, whether it be getting samples of swatches for the table setting or arranging a meeting with our florist at the venue on a weeknight after we got out of work so that we could see a sample of our centerpieces. Thank you Marc and Carolyn, and the entire team at Lombardo's for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Cathy was absolutely amazing ever since the beginning! She was so attentive and responsive and an absolute delight. I had a million questions all the time, and needed things explained a few times. She had all of the patience in the world and rarely didn't know the answer and had to find out for me. She accommodated our every need and made sure our wedding was absolutely spectacular! Thank you so much for Cathy and everyone else that helped our day be a dream come true!!!!