LISTE Makeup Reviews

7 | Ridgefield, CT

7 Reviews for LISTE Makeup

• I

Iris · Married on 04/27/2013

Lisa was simply amazing. She was very responsive and was always punctual. All her services are on-site, which was great. She was extremely flexible - my family is a tough crowd and they were immediately drawn to her as she was very flexible and listened to their concerns. I booked her on the spot after my makeup trial. On the day of the wedding, she came right on time and did the makeup for not only myself, but also for my bridal party and my mother. My bridal party comes from a variety of backgrounds with various skin tones and complexions and she was able to make all of us look gorgeous. Most of all, no one looked like they had a full face of makeup on because Lisa knew how to make them look naturally pretty. She made us look like the more beautiful version of ourselves....thanks Lisa!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Lisa did a fantastic job on the makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids. She was professional, sweet and patient. We all looked fabulous! I absolutely adored the look she gave me. I highly recommend Liste Makeup's services for any bride or for anyone who wants to look fantastic for a special occasion.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Betsy · Married on 04/23/2011

Lisa was amazing. She was fabulous during the consultation--really listened to me, and created the exact look I wanted! I'm not a huge makeup person, and I couldn't believe how natural she made me look. On my wedding day she was very professional, and I could not have asked for more perfect makeup...the pictures came out amazing. She also did the makeup for several other family members/friends, and all were raving about it. She truly has a talent and I recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Beth · Married on 10/02/2009

Lisa not only made me and my girls look gorgeous on my wedding day but she also did it in a time-crunched situation where we were running late. Despite the stress she was professional and calm which made getting everyone done easier. I'm forever grateful that she was there!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Allison · Married on 06/09/2007

Lisa did my make up and my mom's make up for my wedding and we both looked fabulous. Lisa was great during our consultation/run-through and she totally understood the look I was going for. I was very relieved that I didn't have to worry about my make up on my wedding day! Thanks, Lisa.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Helen · Married on 12/04/2004

Lisa did the makeup for women of all ages and skin tones including me (the bride), my maid of honor, my mother, and my mother-in-law on my wedding day, as well as took the time to do a trial not only for myself, but my mother too. Lisa was very professional, yet very friendly, and I highly recommend her for any occasion."

Sent on 08/27/2011

Sara · Married on 05/31/2014

Lisa was fabulous in doing the bridal party make up for my wedding last week. She took great care in ensuring every bridesmaid, mother and I looked our absolute best. She has a very calm demeanor and helped keep a stress-free environment in the bridal suite before the wedding. She may not be the least expensive make-up artist around but it was worth the price given the quality of her work. Would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/03/2014