Linda Radin Photography Reviews

Linda Radin Photography 5
Linda Radin Photography 6
Linda Radin Photography 7

Mary · Married on 09/28/2018

Linda is very professional. She did an amazing job with our wedding photos! They are so beautiful. We are very happy with our photos!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Linda did both our engagement and wedding photos. She worked really well with us and we even got some pictures with our dogs. She made sure we were comfortable in front of the camera. Her pictures turned out amazing and she looked for all the small details on the big day! She also took some creative shots that we did not expect such as a picture of our wedding rings on top of a photograph of our dogs (see photos). She had us do some posed shots but mainly just let us be ourselves during the shoots. She had recommendations for various locations for our engagement shoot. Overall, I would highly recommend her to any future couples who are planning on getting married!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Linda Radin Photography 8
    Linda Radin Photography 9
    Linda Radin Photography 10
    Linda Radin Photography 11
    Linda Radin Photography 12
    Linda Radin Photography 13

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Linda took our engagement photos and wedding photos, both of which turned out perfect. I would recommend her to any future brides and hopefully get to work with her again one day, possibly on a newborn shoot.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Linda Radin Photography 20
    Linda Radin Photography 21
    Linda Radin Photography 22

Jorden · Married on 07/07/2017

I absolutely love Linda's work! I personally didn't want all my engagement/wedding pictures to be traditional, I wanted to have more natural pictures. Linda did an AMAZING job at that. She is ALWAYS taking pictures! I highly recommend her for any kind of pictures family, maternity, engagement, wedding etc

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

We had our engagement photo session with Linda and is was so much more than we could have imagined! She was wonderful to work with. She made us feel incredibly comfortable and it showed in our photos. She had innovative and unique ideas that led to awesome shots! We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Michael · Married on 07/01/2017

Linda was fantastic! She was very accommodating for my wife and for me during our engagement photo session and during our wedding. She listened to our desire to have photojournalistic style, and she captured everything so well. She had a great personality and worked very well with us. She listened to our wants and her work matched what my wife and I were looking for. She was professional and personable. She was prepared and honest. She had good ideas and communicated her thoughts well. She took pride in everything she did, and her work turned out very, very well! We were so thankful for everything. She was awesome, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Linda did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos. She helped me remain calm when my veil went missing minutes before my ceremony and captured every photo I asked for. Plus, we received "sneak peaks" about 10 days after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Linda to any bride!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Aishwarya · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with Linda was amazing. She made sure that both my fiance and I were comfortable and at ease. She really captured the beauty of the location, our outfits, and us. I loved how bright and vivid each picture was. She promptly responded to all of our questions. We have already gotten so many compliments on the pictures! I look forward to working with her for our wedding and would definitely recommend Linda for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 04/04/2017

MAHDI · Married on 01/14/2017

She is truely a nice professional photographer, which understand how important is your wedding for you. She tries to take good shots from your ceremony so you are not going to miss even small details and moments of your events.
    Me and my fiance are really happy to had her to perform photography of our wedding and keep its wonderful memories alive for ever.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kara · event on 10/10/2016

Linda was amazing. She listened to what we wanted and worked her magic. I couldn't be happier with the pictures she took. Really captured a beautiful moment in our family!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Very professional and has very great attention to detail. Pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Matt · Married on 08/07/2016

Linda is absolutely outstanding. She did our wedding in August and we could not have asked for more. Linda is reliable, professional, and her pictures are stunning! If we had to do it over again, we would book Linda without heaistation!
    -Matt and Alicia Sides

Sent on 12/10/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2016

Linda and her husband did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Linda was very easy to work with trustworthy, and very reliable!
    I would highly recommend Linda to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/19/2015

Linda was an absolute joy to work with. She captured every moment and when we received our photos it felt like we were reliving our special day over and over. She did everything that was promised and went above and beyond to make sure she got the shots she knew we would want. We did not do a first look which cuts down time significantly since we got married at the same location as our reception but we still received plenty of photos and we love every single one of them. I can’t say enough kind things about Linda as a photographer but also as a person. It was so great to have a photographer who listened to what we asked for and then delivered exactly what was promised. I highly recommend her and thank her for playing such a big part of our day.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Linda was wonderful to work with and our photographs are amazing. She was able to capture everything we wanted. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Linda is very friendly and goes out of her way to make sure you're happy. She made sure she got pictures of everything and did not rush us at all. She takes phenomenal pictures and doesn't let the weather stop her! We loved having her as our engagement, bridal shower & wedding photographer. We definitely recommend her for all your photography needs! Thanks Linda for all your hard work!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Linda photographed my wedding and shower this past May. I was beyond happy with my photos. She had very creative ideas and took beautiful shots. We had some cultural traditions that at times was a bit chaotic, but it did not phase Linda. She captured the most precious moments in all of the madness. She is very profession and clearly loves what she does. A week after the wedding we were able to view our photos and started to make selections for our album. She is such a kind person and I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs.
    Thanks, Linda!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Cham · Married on 03/27/2015

We had both our engagement and wedding photographs done by Linda. Both sessions were fantastic. Our pictures are amazing and we are so happy with the whole experience. Linda has a great eye and we would have no hesitation recommending her to other couples for their special day. Photos were online for us to download within a week. She also sent a disc for us to use within two weeks. The quality of the pictures turned out better than we expected!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Shanna · Married on 08/23/2014

Linda did engagement and wedding photos for my husband and I. She made us both feel very comfortable. I absolutely loved all of my photos! Even a year later, I still find myself looking back on my wedding day with the pictures she provided. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Sam · Married on 04/25/2014

Linda is an amazing photographer! I was very pleased with her professionalism and quality of my wedding pictures. Part of my wedding package included an engagement session shoot. I loved the pictures! She was flexible with location and date. She even came out of her way to shoot photos of me at my house, during a pre-wedding celebration, free of charge! I definitely recommend her to all the future brides out there!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Linda is amazing!! So easy to work with and takes the time to get every shot just right. Her editing skills are out of this world! I would highly recommend her to anyone. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

Linda and Patrick did an awesome job at our wedding. They loved how we had some ideas for photos too. Would highly recommend them. Very professional.

Sent on 09/29/2013

cindy · Married on 09/28/2013

I hired Linda for my daughter's wedding. The photos are beautiful. I wanted to capture moments that were natural, not posed. Linda did just that. I love some of the photos, they are priceless. Linda also did a amazing engagement session! She was very personable, professional as well as her husband who also shot some amazing photos. I can not say enough kind words about her. I love the photos Linda. Thank you Linda for helping us preserve those moments with images to last a lifetime! I would like to also mention the value in her pricing. She was so reasonable, thank you for that! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer. p.s. My daughter and son in law are the couple with the horse and carriage on Linda's website.........I love that picture!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2013

Linda was so detailed and took beautiful pictures of our wedding day. She made sure ti take a lot of shots and also did a lot of great candids mixed in with traditional. I fely very at ease with having Linda as my photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2013

amie · Married on 07/25/2013

Linda is the most talented photographer!! She utilizes her extensive knowledge of her craft and gracefully makes the magic happen!! A true, honest.and dedicated professional.... Our.special day would not have been even close to prefect without her!!!

Sent on 09/30/2013