Leise Jones Photography Reviews

Leise Jones Photography 5
Leise Jones Photography 6
Leise Jones Photography 7

Meghan · Married on 10/04/2014

Leise was absolutely wonderful to work with as our wedding photographer! Our pictures came out perfect, and we are so grateful for these beautiful keepsakes we will always have from our special day to remember. She has always been extremely responsive and helpful. She is also focused on the couple and their vision of what they hope for their wedding photos. She went above and beyond on our wedding day, helping our families with preparation, bustling my dress, readying people for the ceremony etc., all while remaining in the background and capturing wonderful moments from our day. We have very busy schedules and she was very flexible when we were planning, which we really appreciated. For what our package included, it is also very affordable and a great value. She was a true professional and we are so thankful that she was able to capture our day!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Desiree · Married on 09/27/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Leise! My husband and I had an immediate connection with her and really loved her photo-journalistic style. We wanted our photos to tell the story of our day, and that is exactly what we got. A few months before our wedding we had a great time with Leise at our "get to know you" photo session. Leise was an excellent coach, and by the end of the session we felt very comfortable in front of the camera.

On the day of our wedding Leise was amazing! She was super quick with all of our formal pictures before the wedding and during cocktail hour - we were even able to enjoy the second half of our cocktail hour! During the ceremony, I had no idea she was even there!! Also, Leise has a great sense of humor, which makes everything more fun.

Our photos are so beautiful and I can't stop looking at them. Each photo takes us back to that day, and I know we will cherish the photos forever. We really can't recommend Leise enough!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

If you’re in the market for an amazing photographer for your next event, look no farther than Leise Jones. We were initially interested in her after reading some great reviews online and viewing her website The fact that she was upfront about her pricing was a big positive for us and the fact that she responded quickly to our initial inquiry. After meeting her, we were so impressed with both her personality and the samples of work she brought with her, that we had each individually decided we wanted to hire her before reaching our car. Leise was truly such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We had our “Get-to-Know-You” session in Boston on a very hectic day in May and quickly realized the location we had picked was not going to work. Without missing a beat Leise came up with a new plan, saving the day! We were really happy with the results we got that day and felt that the session helped us get a feel for how she works and started being comfortable in front of the camera.

The day of the wedding Leise was an all star. We had such a great time at our wedding, from our first look, to our ceremony, to our reception, and every single picture shows that. Leise put us completely at ease so were able to be ourselves in front of the camera. Throughout the ceremony and reception she was everywhere, getting all the important shots while adeptly fielding requests from guests for group photos. To this day when people talk about our wedding, one of the first things they mention is how great Leise was, and we couldn't agree more. Her style and personality were a perfect fit for us and we love how the photos came out. We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day and would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Theresa · Married on 08/16/2014

We just loved working with Leise and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

She was so easy to work with and the photos are beautiful! She really captured the joy of the day, and we are so happy to have many wonderful photos. She was very creative with taking photos in unique places. The photos are all great: candid, staged, indoor, outdoor. She did a wonderful job with everything!

She so responsive to requests, so organized, followed through leading up to the wedding, and she made us very comfortable from our engagement session all the way through the wedding day. The day of, she was so professional, organized, and responsive. Our families kept commenting how nice she was and how organized everything was for the family photos, and she was great at handling huge group shots.

We had a lot of fun shooting with Leise. Her enthusiasm helped put us at ease and helped us enjoy the day even more!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Leise is wonderful. From the first time we met her, we knew that we wanted Leise to photograph our wedding. She asked about us and our story and cared so much about the feeling we tried to create at the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Leise was fun and so easy to work with. She was quick with portraits so we could get onto the fun and that was important to us. Multiple guests commented on how great she was and we completely agree with them! She made the process so painless and the photos that came from it are really beautiful. Thank you, Leise, for making our day extra special.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Leise is just an all-star! Professional, honest, caring, and dynamic! She helped our special day become more fluent and put me (the bride!) at ease immediately once she arrived. Her photos were absolutely breathtaking. She captured all of those special moments that we hoped to remember! I would recommend Leise to anyone! Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, but she is a beautiful person that will make you feel heard and validated as you go through this crazy time in your life!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/01/2014

Hiring Leise to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only was she invaluable on the day of our wedding, she was available, insightful, and truly helpful in the weeks and days leading up to our event. While she was incredibly professional, her kindness and compassion felt more like that of a friend than of a vendor. From the moment she arrived on the big day, she put all my nerves at ease. Her coordination and calm demeanor allowed me to relax knowing that she was in charge and had everything under control! She calmed everyone's nerves and took absolutely phenomenal photos. She truly captured the essence and love of our day, and for that I am so grateful.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2014

Leise is so great! We had a truly wonderful experience working with her as our wedding photographer. She was amazing throughout the whole process. She's very responsive, friendly, flexible, understanding and gives great wedding advice. She's also an exceptionally talented photographer! She had our backs throughout the wedding day and made us feel confident and calm. We had such an amazing day and having her document it and made it even more special and enjoyable.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Megan · Married on 06/20/2014

Leise was amazing to work with for our wedding -- professional, friendly, calm. She provided us with an outline & simple advice to get the photos we wanted and was also flexible in preparations & on the wedding day itself. She was the perfect combination of helpful and hands off and we enjoyed planning with her so much that, by our wedding, it felt like she was a friend. The photographs turned out beautifully and captured the many emotions expressed through out the day. We highly recommend working with Leise for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Leise was the first photographer we considered for our wedding, and she made us so comfortable in that first encounter that we signed her up on the spot! I was initially drawn to Leise because of her style of photography - I loved the brightness of her photographs and the depth of human emotion they convey - but it is her infectious warmth and enthusiasm that truly sealed the deal. After the bridal party photo shoot, several of our friends and family commented on how fun she was to work with and how comfortable she made them feel. It's also worth noting that Leise is incredibly responsive, conscientious, and professional. When unexpected personal circumstances made it possible that she might have to miss our wedding, she hired a back-up photographer and made sure that we were comfortable working with her just in case she would have to miss our big day. As it happened, it all worked out, and we were blessed with not just one but two wonderful photographers to cover our wedding day. We would recommend her without hesitation and have no doubt you will be as happy with your photos as we are with ours!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Tanya · Married on 05/10/2014

Just another friend at our wedding

It has been such a pleasure working with Leise. I first got to know Leise through my work when she did a few photoshoots for our events. We got along right away, since she was super friendly, professional, flexible, and obviously a good photographer. When the time came for me to pick a wedding photographer, I immediately thought of Leise.
    I think that it is extremely important to be comfortable with a wedding photographer, and we definitely had that connection with Leise. She first came down to our place for the engagement photoshoot, and it felt very natural and fun, even though I never had any professional photos taken before. Planning a wedding, small or large, can be quite stressful. We felt very lucky that we knew from the very beginning that we didn’t have to worry about our photographer, given Leise’s professionalism, reliability, and experience.
    We had a very small and intimate wedding, and Leise just blended in with all of our close friends and family. Looking back at the day, I didn’t even realize that our photos were being taken. On top of doing her job, she helped me get into my dress and get ready for the first look, and ended up just being one more friend at the wedding.
    She was wonderful at organizing our small, yet easily distracted group of guests for photos. And almost all of our guests, including my 13 year old nephews, commended on how “cool and funny” our photographer has been.
    Every time I go through our wedding pictures, I get a smile on my face. Leise managed to capture some really special moments and depict the magic of our wedding day, and I’m incredibly grateful to her for that.
    Thank you Leise again for all your patience, attention, and sense of humor!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Laura · Married on 08/30/2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Leise! I think that choosing her for our photographer was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. She was so friendly and fun to talk to, she instantly put us at ease. My guests loved her kind and engaging manner - they thought she was an old family friend. And of course, her pictures were beautiful - she made us look great in all of the formals and captured great candid moments throughout the night. She is very responsive via email and extremely knowledgeable. I also really liked the website she used to give us access to our pictures after the event, it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I've recommended her to anyone I know who is getting married, and will continue to do so.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Naomi · Married on 07/06/2013

Leise is fabulous. Her engagement sessions really helped make us comfortable with being photographed and let us get to know her before the wedding. She described herself to us as a ninja, and it's true! She was everywhere and nowhere at once at the wedding, and got some wonderful shots that reflected the joy we felt without being at all intrusive. She was very aware of our needs and helped me feel calm as the wedding began, and made sure we had what we needed over the course of the evening. We are so glad we had the chance to work with Leise!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Dave · Married on 06/08/2013

Choosing Leise as our wedding photographer was the best decision we could have made. Her pictures were absolutely gorgeous. We have them hanging up all over our house because she did such an amazing job. We had pictures taken of our family and us before the ceremony, and she was able to make everyone feel so comfortable and at ease. During the ceremony and reception, we didn’t even notice that she was there. She just had a way of making herself hidden while somehow capturing every important moment. Looking at all of our pictures now, we have no idea how she was able to capture so much to help us relive the day over and over again. Thank you Leise for being there for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kate · Married on 06/01/2013

If I could give Leise more than five stars, I would. Across the board, she is a fabulous photographer and person, and we were so thrilled to have her capture the special moments on our wedding day! So many of our family members commented on how much they loved our photographer- she gives off vibes of friendliness and approachability, and when she arrived on our big day, i instantly felt calmer. She has a great sense of humor and made everyone laugh. Much as I loved Leise on the day of our wedding, I waited to write a review until I saw the finished product- the pictures- which were just wonderful, too! My husband and I are thrilled with how the photos came out, as are our families. Leise has a true gift for catching the natural, candid moments that happen at a wedding- apart from, obviously, the formal group shots, things don't look staged. Leise captured the spirit of our wedding in so many different ways- I'm amazed that one person was able to be in so many places at once, documenting all these details and moments! I couldn't be happier with Leise's work. On top of this, she's great with email- very responsive and flexible. Overall, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Andrea · event on 09/29/2012

Leise was the photographer for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and we could not have been more pleased! She is talented, so dedicated and a truly great person to work with.  She was new to the Bat Mitzvah experience, but our photos came out really great and she worked so hard, all day long.  Very professional and willing to work within our budget and honor our shot requests . Most importantly, Leise developed a nice rapport with our family, especially my daughter. It bears repeating: our photos came out GREAT!!  A+.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Carolyn · Married on 07/09/2011

Leise is a personable, helpful and creative photographer. Her enthusiasm and energy made the group photos an effortless experience. She was able to capture intricate details and touching moments throughout the event. She took tons of beautiful photos of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Laura · Married on 08/07/2010

Leise was such a joy to work with and have at our wedding! She interacted with all of our family and friends with ease and calmed us down during the stressful moments before walking down the aisle. The photos she took of the wedding were not only beautiful and creative but captured the feeling of our wedding so perfectly. Leise not only has a great photographic eye but is able to get to know her clients and capture their personalities in her work. I would recommend Leise Jones Photography for anyone who is looking for a personal, creative wedding photographer who is dedicated to capturing everything that makes their wedding special.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2009

We love Leise!She traveled with us to the Caribbean for our wedding. Our guests adored her and she was an invaluable asset to our wedding day. She is such a pleasure to work with and her photos are wonderful!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Samuel · Married on 07/29/2017

Leise was amazing to work with. She was excellent about keeping in touch as we went through the planning process - helping us generate a timeline, plan what formal photos and group photos were important to us, and scheduling a "get to know you" session so we felt more comfortable in front of the camera and working with her in person. On our wedding day itself, Leise was spectacular! She did an excellent job wrangling our slightly unruly families so that all of the formal photos were done quickly and efficiently - it gave my wife and I a bit of time before the ceremony to just breathe and relax. She had no problem capturing all of the important photos we wanted and all of the excellent candids throughout the day. Leise even noticed that my wife and I had empty drinks and brought us an extra during the cocktail hour! She was a joy to work with, and her pictures turned out spectacularly!

Sent on 08/27/2017