Leeson's Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Amy
    Amy E. Married on 05/15/2021

Delicious and Affordable Cake

From the first time we tasted Leeson’s cakes at a bridal expo, we knew they were going to be a part of our dream team. Kelly gave us lots of design options for our cake and was able to customize the colors to match our theme. The cake was absolutely DELICIOUS and way more affordable than we expected. Thank you!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful, Yummy, Quality!

Leeson’s has become a family wide favorite and go-to choice for every occasion since we had our tasting and booked them for our wedding. Fabulous to work with, easy to communicate with and contact. Best pricing there is with a taste that can’t be beat! Everything was perfect in taste and the way it was presented!
  • Donna
    Donna V. Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent and Easy

The owner was amazing. Very easy to talk to and to work with and offered many suggestions. My cake was included in the wedding reception venue.
  • Charles
    Charles C. Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic Service!

Very personable and easy to work with. Family owned business through multiple generations and it's easy to see they are passionate about the work they do. We purchased our wedding cake through them but they make cakes for most occasions and are flexible in design and style. Will definitely be using them again for future cake needs! A cut above!
    Kelly Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!!!

We absolutely loved our cake!! I first met Kelly at a Bridal Expo where I tried a sample of her cake and immediately knew we had to meet with her. She ended up being the only baker(y) we met with. Once my fiance met her and tried her cake, we decided to book her then and there. We had so many compliments on our cake, everyone loved it!
    Rocinda Married on 08/10/2019

Go for it! Worth the money. Highly recommended

I love Leeson’s cake not only for the price but quality! The cake was delicious and I love that icing. I appreciated Kelly being down to earth and not pushy. She was very understanding and listened to my needs and vision for my fairytale wedding. Everything turned out perfect. I got my cake in my carriage and it was a show stopper! Thank you again!
    Mahogany Married on 07/21/2019

Great Company

I had the pleasure of hiring Leeson's Cakes to do our wedding cake/cupcakes. While most bakers were giving crazy prices or telling me they could not do what i was asking for. Kelly not only did our cake but she did it for a great price and she did a wonderful job. I will be contacting Leeson's Cakes in the future for other events.
  • Kelly & Kirby Wedding
    Kelly Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding cake

❤️❤️❤️❤️ they were amazing!!! 🤩🤩🤩 My wedding cake look amazing and taste delicious. I love love it 😋..
    Thank you for such an amazing job!!!!!!
    Tracy Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Overall Service

I can not say enough about the outstanding communication and customer service provided by Kelly. Our wedding cake was EXACTLY as I custom designed and everyone could not stop raving about how beautiful and delicious it was!! Do not hesitate to chose Leeson's Cakes!! You will NOT be disappointed!! PS The pricing was exceptional as well!
    Kim Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful Cake!

Our cake was soooooo delicious! People are still talking about it! So much so, they want to come on our one year Anniversary to help us eat it! LOL! Thank you Leeson's for the great service you provided for us, from the cake tasting all the way to the final result at our wedding, everything was perfect! Highly recommended!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 01/13/2018
    Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! It matched our venue perfectly and tasted amazing. Kelly made the entire process a breeze. I can't recommend Leeson's enough!
    Kayla Married on 12/17/2017
    I don't think my words can express how amazing my experience with Lessons cake was. I am a huge cake snob and Lessons cakes may have been the best cake i have ever had. I was able to give Kelly my vision and she took it and made it better than i could have ever imagined. She is even going to make us a top tier for our first year anniversary so that we don't have to eat cake that had been frozen. Who doesn't love fresh delicious cake!? I forgot to get my groom a groom's cake so 3 days before our rehearsal i called Kelly and she was able to make me an amazing cake that looked exactly like a deep dish pizza that tasted like freaking heaven. Small business, amazing service, delicious cake, and a woman who is very passionate about what she does and loves her customers. I am more than thrilled that I found Lessons Cake and now have a go to Baker for the rest of my life.
    Monica Married on 11/12/2017
    So happy with Leeson's Cakes. They understood my vision for what I wanted and executed it perfectly. The cake tasted great too!
    Lorie Married on 09/09/2017
    Fabulous cake and services. It was beautifully made and was delicious. I highly recommend the Baileys filling. Guests raved about it. Easy to work with people.
    Stacie Married on 05/12/2017
    I gave my fiancé the responsibility of the cake.. our work schedules are not really flexible enough for us to be able to go for a lot of cake tastings before we would make our decision and I am not too picky at all, figured it was an easy enough task. Well, he forgot and lucky enough for us, Kelly at Leeson's was great! She called me within thirty minutes that I inquired online for a cake and when I went in to meet her, I was in and out in thirty minutes! She definitely saved what could have been a big boo boo for our wedding day and we can not thank her enough!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 03/18/2017
    Kelly at Leeson's Cakes was so wonderful to work with. She perfected our design ideas and made the perfect cake for our wedding. She was very easy to communicate with and the cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing. The price was very reasonable, especially after shopping around and seeing how expensive other cakes were with much lower quality. We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Leeson's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to do your cake. Congratulations and remember we do baby shower cakes too! hint hint
    Katie Married on 11/12/2016
    Scott is amazing! Working with him and his daughter was such a pleasure! His cakes are delicious and we cannot wait to order our one year anniversary cake from him. His pricing is more than comparable to the bigger bakeries. One of our flower girls had her birthday the day after our wedding and he even made a small birthday cake for her. She was so excited when we served it to her at the reception. All of their hard work and dedication definitely shows in the look of their cakes.
  • FMR
    Caity Married on 10/15/2016
    We found Leeson's through WeddingWire and we're so grateful that we did! Even at our first consultation, we felt super comfortable with Scott and trusted him with our wedding cake. We were able to sample the different flavors and wished we could have more! It was so delicious. He was very open to creative ideas and made our idea for a half Batman, half Indiana University cake come to life. It was definitely a big hit at our wedding. And it tasted even better than it looked! Scott and Leeson's are great at what they do and we highly recommend them for your wedding day!
    Kelsey Married on 09/30/2016
    They were great. I did not want to do a normal wedding cake. We wanted Rice Krispy treats for our guest and they were able to make it happen. They were so good. I wanted more.
    Cheryl Married on 08/08/2016
    Overall, I would highly and indefinitely recommend
    Leeson's Cakes inc

Thank you for always taking care of me and turning all my special events into special memories!!

• Katie
    Katie Married on 10/02/2015
    Scott leeson did our wedding cake and my son's first birthday cake and smash cake. We got so many compliments on the taste and look of the cakes. I've never seen someone as detailed as he was. Everythingw as better than we could have imagined. His prices are unbeatable and so is his quality of work. When we met with him to discuss the wedding cake he went through every little detail with us and everything looked as he said it would. So happy with leesons cake I will never use another bakery again!
  • Cecilia
    Cecilia Married on 09/26/2015
    From the start Scott and his daughter was amazing, and our tasting and cake was just as imagined. The tasting was a breeze, and he even brought us extra forks for our kids to try the cake as well. We gave Scott and image of the cake we wanted, and he did exactly that, and the cake tasted just as good as we remembered. We loved it. We will be ordering more in the future. Thank you Scott for our beautiful wedding cake.
    Mary Married on 08/01/2015
    We went to a vendor show and met these wonderful people. One taste of the cake and my new husband had cake envy. He had to have their cake for our wedding. Very personable and professional. Scott went thru every detail with us from the flavor to the frosting to the candles on the cake. The cake was delivered and look absolutely amazing. Made it the perfect wedding
    Virginia Married on 04/11/2015
    This IS the place to get your cake, they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I HIGHLY recommend this baker to EVERYONE. Again just FABULOUS
    Elise Married on 12/27/2014
    Leeson's Cakes went above and beyond with my cake! It was exactly what I wanted, but at the same time better than I could have imagined! On top of that, it was absolutely delicious.