81 Reviews for Leeson's Cakes inc

Custom Design (7)
Setup (5)
Groom's Cake (1)
81 Leeson's Cakes inc Reviews

Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! It matched our venue perfectly and tasted amazing. Kelly made the entire process a breeze. I can't recommend Leeson's enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

I don't think my words can express how amazing my experience with Lessons cake was. I am a huge cake snob and Lessons cakes may have been the best cake i have ever had. I was able to give Kelly my vision and she took it and made it better than i could have ever imagined. She is even going to make us a top tier for our first year anniversary so that we don't have to eat cake that had been frozen. Who doesn't love fresh delicious cake!? I forgot to get my groom a groom's cake so 3 days before our rehearsal i called Kelly and she was able to make me an amazing cake that looked exactly like a deep dish pizza that tasted like freaking heaven. Small business, amazing service, delicious cake, and a woman who is very passionate about what she does and loves her customers. I am more than thrilled that I found Lessons Cake and now have a go to Baker for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture kayla, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

So happy with Leeson's Cakes. They understood my vision for what I wanted and executed it perfectly. The cake tasted great too!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Fabulous cake and services. It was beautifully made and was delicious. I highly recommend the Baileys filling. Guests raved about it. Easy to work with people.

Profile Picture Lorie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I gave my fiancé the responsibility of the cake.. our work schedules are not really flexible enough for us to be able to go for a lot of cake tastings before we would make our decision and I am not too picky at all, figured it was an easy enough task. Well, he forgot and lucky enough for us, Kelly at Leeson's was great! She called me within thirty minutes that I inquired online for a cake and when I went in to meet her, I was in and out in thirty minutes! She definitely saved what could have been a big boo boo for our wedding day and we can not thank her enough!

Profile Picture Stacie, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Kelly at Leeson's Cakes was so wonderful to work with. She perfected our design ideas and made the perfect cake for our wedding. She was very easy to communicate with and the cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing. The price was very reasonable, especially after shopping around and seeing how expensive other cakes were with much lower quality. We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Scott is amazing! Working with him and his daughter was such a pleasure! His cakes are delicious and we cannot wait to order our one year anniversary cake from him. His pricing is more than comparable to the bigger bakeries. One of our flower girls had her birthday the day after our wedding and he even made a small birthday cake for her. She was so excited when we served it to her at the reception. All of their hard work and dedication definitely shows in the look of their cakes.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We found Leeson's through WeddingWire and we're so grateful that we did! Even at our first consultation, we felt super comfortable with Scott and trusted him with our wedding cake. We were able to sample the different flavors and wished we could have more! It was so delicious. He was very open to creative ideas and made our idea for a half Batman, half Indiana University cake come to life. It was definitely a big hit at our wedding. And it tasted even better than it looked! Scott and Leeson's are great at what they do and we highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Caity, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

They were great. I did not want to do a normal wedding cake. We wanted Rice Krispy treats for our guest and they were able to make it happen. They were so good. I wanted more.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Overall, I would highly and indefinitely recommend
Leeson's Cakes inc

Thank you for always taking care of me and turning all my special events into special memories!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Their cake is a winner ! Light, fruity, and not too sweet! The owner greeted me right when I walked in and was very friendly. Everything here tastes heavenly! Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Betty, 7/25/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the start Scott and his daughter was amazing, and our tasting and cake was just as imagined. The tasting was a breeze, and he even brought us extra forks for our kids to try the cake as well. We gave Scott and image of the cake we wanted, and he did exactly that, and the cake tasted just as good as we remembered. We loved it. We will be ordering more in the future. Thank you Scott for our beautiful wedding cake.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We went to a vendor show and met these wonderful people. One taste of the cake and my new husband had cake envy. He had to have their cake for our wedding. Very personable and professional. Scott went thru every detail with us from the flavor to the frosting to the candles on the cake. The cake was delivered and look absolutely amazing. Made it the perfect wedding

Profile Picture Mary, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This IS the place to get your cake, they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I HIGHLY recommend this baker to EVERYONE. Again just FABULOUS

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Leeson's Cakes went above and beyond with my cake! It was exactly what I wanted, but at the same time better than I could have imagined! On top of that, it was absolutely delicious.

Profile Picture Elise, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic Cake!! Very reasonable price!! The Cake was beautiful and tasty!! Exactly, how we discussed how it would look! Mr. Leeson was very personable and knowledgeable. Everyone raved how good the cake was.

Profile Picture Daisy , 10/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was so happy with my wedding cake from Leeson's. It not only looked beautiful, but it tasted great too. I chose a chocolate and yellow layered cake with three different layers of filling. Scott was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future!

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was amazing building our cake from top to bottom from scratch. Very kind and helpful baker!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Leeson's Cakes did a fantastic job! They did our bridal shower cupcakes and did our wedding cake! Everything was fantastic. My husband and I couldn't wait until our one year anny for the rest of the cake. It was devoured with in the first few days... hey when you diet for months you get to eat what you want after the wedding. I wish we lived near them or I would buy a cake every week because they are so good.

Profile Picture Emilia, 8/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We love Leeson's Cakes. Their homemade frosting is amazing and I'm not a frosting girl. We have used them for many things over the years so when it came time to pick out our wedding cake we went to no other than our favorite local bakery Leeson's and we will continue to use them for future events.

Profile Picture User3515706, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Leeson's Cake Inc. Is amazing! Their cake is beyond delicious and I felt so comfortable talking to them about what I wanted. (which is very hard for me) They managed to get the picture for the cake topper in a day when I failed to send it earlier! The completely captured how I wanted the cake to look and delivered the cake with no problems! They helped me find my flower place and made me feel at home. I can't thank them enough for everything they've done!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved my cake so much! It was there ontime and more beautiful than I imagined. Mr. Leeson put all of my favorite attributes from the cakes in his book and put them together in my cake. This was the second best thing of the night besides marrying the man of my dreams.

Profile Picture Yafa, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Leeson's made my cake for my wedding July 18th and it was amazing! Thank you Scott for making my day so wonderful. There were cake boxes as favors for the guests to take cake home, but when I saw empty boxes still sitting at the tables I approached the staff asking if they had boxed any pieces up for my guests to take. They responded that there hadn't been any cake left to box up! I was so happy and the cake was delicious!!

Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Leeson's Cakes Inc was the perfect choice for us. He was very flexible and helpful in designing a beautiful wedding cake. The taste of other major bakery cakes in the area did not even come close in comparison to Leeson's Cakes. Thank you!

Profile Picture Shaina, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews