Leeson's Cakes Reviews

Leeson's Cakes 2
Leeson's Cakes 3

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Overall Service

I can not say enough about the outstanding communication and customer service provided by Kelly. Our wedding cake was EXACTLY as I custom designed and everyone could not stop raving about how beautiful and delicious it was!! Do not hesitate to chose Leeson's Cakes!! You will NOT be disappointed!! PS The pricing was exceptional as well!

Leeson's Cakes 4

Kim · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful Cake!

Our cake was soooooo delicious! People are still talking about it! So much so, they want to come on our one year Anniversary to help us eat it! LOL! Thank you Leeson's for the great service you provided for us, from the cake tasting all the way to the final result at our wedding, everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Leeson's Cakes 5
    Leeson's Cakes 6
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! It matched our venue perfectly and tasted amazing. Kelly made the entire process a breeze. I can't recommend Leeson's enough!

Monica · Married on 11/12/2017

So happy with Leeson's Cakes. They understood my vision for what I wanted and executed it perfectly. The cake tasted great too!

Lorie · Married on 09/09/2017

Fabulous cake and services. It was beautifully made and was delicious. I highly recommend the Baileys filling. Guests raved about it. Easy to work with people.

Stacie · Married on 05/12/2017

I gave my fiancé the responsibility of the cake.. our work schedules are not really flexible enough for us to be able to go for a lot of cake tastings before we would make our decision and I am not too picky at all, figured it was an easy enough task. Well, he forgot and lucky enough for us, Kelly at Leeson's was great! She called me within thirty minutes that I inquired online for a cake and when I went in to meet her, I was in and out in thirty minutes! She definitely saved what could have been a big boo boo for our wedding day and we can not thank her enough!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/18/2017

Kelly at Leeson's Cakes was so wonderful to work with. She perfected our design ideas and made the perfect cake for our wedding. She was very easy to communicate with and the cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing. The price was very reasonable, especially after shopping around and seeing how expensive other cakes were with much lower quality. We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Leeson's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to do your cake. Congratulations and remember we do baby shower cakes too! hint hint

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Scott is amazing! Working with him and his daughter was such a pleasure! His cakes are delicious and we cannot wait to order our one year anniversary cake from him. His pricing is more than comparable to the bigger bakeries. One of our flower girls had her birthday the day after our wedding and he even made a small birthday cake for her. She was so excited when we served it to her at the reception. All of their hard work and dedication definitely shows in the look of their cakes.

• FMR

Caity · Married on 10/15/2016

We found Leeson's through WeddingWire and we're so grateful that we did! Even at our first consultation, we felt super comfortable with Scott and trusted him with our wedding cake. We were able to sample the different flavors and wished we could have more! It was so delicious. He was very open to creative ideas and made our idea for a half Batman, half Indiana University cake come to life. It was definitely a big hit at our wedding. And it tasted even better than it looked! Scott and Leeson's are great at what they do and we highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2016

They were great. I did not want to do a normal wedding cake. We wanted Rice Krispy treats for our guest and they were able to make it happen. They were so good. I wanted more.

Cheryl · Married on 08/08/2016

Overall, I would highly and indefinitely recommend
    Leeson's Cakes inc

Thank you for always taking care of me and turning all my special events into special memories!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/02/2015

Scott leeson did our wedding cake and my son's first birthday cake and smash cake. We got so many compliments on the taste and look of the cakes. I've never seen someone as detailed as he was. Everythingw as better than we could have imagined. His prices are unbeatable and so is his quality of work. When we met with him to discuss the wedding cake he went through every little detail with us and everything looked as he said it would. So happy with leesons cake I will never use another bakery again!

• Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 09/26/2015

From the start Scott and his daughter was amazing, and our tasting and cake was just as imagined. The tasting was a breeze, and he even brought us extra forks for our kids to try the cake as well. We gave Scott and image of the cake we wanted, and he did exactly that, and the cake tasted just as good as we remembered. We loved it. We will be ordering more in the future. Thank you Scott for our beautiful wedding cake.

Mary · Married on 08/01/2015

We went to a vendor show and met these wonderful people. One taste of the cake and my new husband had cake envy. He had to have their cake for our wedding. Very personable and professional. Scott went thru every detail with us from the flavor to the frosting to the candles on the cake. The cake was delivered and look absolutely amazing. Made it the perfect wedding

Virginia · Married on 04/11/2015

This IS the place to get your cake, they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I HIGHLY recommend this baker to EVERYONE. Again just FABULOUS

Elise · Married on 12/27/2014

Leeson's Cakes went above and beyond with my cake! It was exactly what I wanted, but at the same time better than I could have imagined! On top of that, it was absolutely delicious.

Daisy · Married on 10/17/2014

Fantastic Cake!! Very reasonable price!! The Cake was beautiful and tasty!! Exactly, how we discussed how it would look! Mr. Leeson was very personable and knowledgeable. Everyone raved how good the cake was.

Cathy · Married on 09/19/2014

I was so happy with my wedding cake from Leeson's. It not only looked beautiful, but it tasted great too. I chose a chocolate and yellow layered cake with three different layers of filling. Scott was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2014

It was amazing building our cake from top to bottom from scratch. Very kind and helpful baker!

• FutureMrsPohancek

Emilia · Married on 08/17/2014

Leeson's Cakes did a fantastic job! They did our bridal shower cupcakes and did our wedding cake! Everything was fantastic. My husband and I couldn't wait until our one year anny for the rest of the cake. It was devoured with in the first few days... hey when you diet for months you get to eat what you want after the wedding. I wish we lived near them or I would buy a cake every week because they are so good.

We love Leeson's Cakes. Their homemade frosting is amazing and I'm not a frosting girl. We have used them for many things over the years so when it came time to pick out our wedding cake we went to no other than our favorite local bakery Leeson's and we will continue to use them for future events.

Kristina · Married on 07/26/2014

Leeson's Cake Inc. Is amazing! Their cake is beyond delicious and I felt so comfortable talking to them about what I wanted. (which is very hard for me) They managed to get the picture for the cake topper in a day when I failed to send it earlier! The completely captured how I wanted the cake to look and delivered the cake with no problems! They helped me find my flower place and made me feel at home. I can't thank them enough for everything they've done!

• Y

Yafa · Married on 07/26/2014

I loved my cake so much! It was there ontime and more beautiful than I imagined. Mr. Leeson put all of my favorite attributes from the cakes in his book and put them together in my cake. This was the second best thing of the night besides marrying the man of my dreams.

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2014

Leeson's made my cake for my wedding July 18th and it was amazing! Thank you Scott for making my day so wonderful. There were cake boxes as favors for the guests to take cake home, but when I saw empty boxes still sitting at the tables I approached the staff asking if they had boxed any pieces up for my guests to take. They responded that there hadn't been any cake left to box up! I was so happy and the cake was delicious!!

Thank you!!!