Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About The Artful Baker

The Artful Baker creates award winning, exquisitely decorated couture cakes and cookies for your most special occasions.

Hand-painted, amazingly lifelike sugar flowers are our specialty. An artists eye for intricate detail creates these works of art that will add sophistication to any event. Sugar flowers can be preserved forever.

Sumptuous flavor combinations enhance the unique designs and will captivate the senses. All cakes are made from scratch recipes, using the finest ingredients. A complimentary tasting will be scheduled for selecting and tasting cake flavors. Some of our most popular flavors include: A dark chocolate cake filled with raspberry puree, chocolate ganache and topped with a vanilla buttercream. Or a lemon butter cake filled with fresh strawberries and topped with a white chocolate buttercream. Or try a moist carrot cake splashed with rum and topped with a cinnamon buttercream. (just to name a few)

All cakes are 100% custom made. We can create unique flavors just for you!

We offer cookie favors in a variety of flavors. We can design a one of a kind design for your guests. These delicious cookies can be used as thank yous or placecards! The cookies can be personalized, monogrammed and 100% custom as well.

Cake pops are available for your sweets table or parties. These can be decorated to match your theme and packaged for guests to take home. We offer an unlimited variety of flavors! Try dark chocolate toffee pop, or lemon raspberry pop or red velvet.

Cupcakes and mini cakes are available in all of our cake flavors. These little gems can be designed to make a big impact.

Please visit us at www.theartfulbaker.com or find us on facebook for our most up to date work.

Thanks for visiting, we look forward to working with you!

Follow The Artful Baker on

DSC01787
IMG0673

14 Reviews for The Artful Baker

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

The Artful Baker delivered our beautiful, three-tiered, three flavored cake (morning jacket, apple toddy, and curious george) to our venue, and styled it better than the image we had provided for her. Our guest raved about the cake, but were even more impressed by the flavors. I'm biased, but I would argue that The Artful Baker has the best tasting wedding cakes I've ever had.

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • User5581906 · 2+ years ago

I love love love love her work! And OMG her cakes are amazing tasting!!! I have never had such great tasting wedding cake before! I had so many compliments on the taste of my cake! We had a chocolate toffee crunch and also a vanilla caramel crunch for our cake options. YUUUUUMMM!!!! I cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary to be able to dive into our cake again! The best part too is that she will make you your top tier fresh for your 1 year anniversary so you don't have to waste freezer space saving it from your wedding night! I would recommend the artful baker to anyone, and i hope to do more business with her in my future!!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

Karina did an amazing job on our wedding cake! At our initial consultation, we talked about the little details and before you knew it she had drawn up a picture of our cake! Communication was great. On our wedding day, I almost didn't think that was our cake because it didn't look real! It was more like a work of art. It far exceeded our expectations. We had lemon and dark chocolate cakes, both with a raspberry filling. She has numerous other fun flavors as well! We received many compliments on our cake, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2015

The Artful Baker FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• DLN Floral Creations
    DLN Floral Creations Wedding Florists

Love cake? You're going to LOVE The Artful Baker!! They are awesome,yummy and wonderful to work with.

• Naperville, 60540 See on map