112 w Lake St Rear, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Delish Cakes

Delish Cakes is a small specialty cake shop located in Bloomingdale Illinois, about 25 miles out side of Chicago. Delish is owned and operated by Alicia Eisenmann, a 24 year old graduate of Kendall College. Alicia makes sure that every couples personality and style is shown in the cake and that the cake tastes as good as it looks. Delish is determined to create something wonderfull for your event. From 6 tiered cakes with a different flavor for each tier, to a 500 piece mini cupcake buffet, Delish Cakes is your right cake shop for your special Day!

Delish Cakes also can create grooms cakes, shower cakes, cookie favors, cake pops, and much more!

DSC01959

Delish Cakes 6
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful cake.

Delish Cakes did an amazing job with creating my dream cake for my wedding. All my guest said they loved my cake. I would absolutely recommend Delish Cake. I'm getting another cake done from Delish Cakes for my daughter's 5th birthday party.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Quality and delicious!

My husband and I wanted a rice krispy cake for our November wedding and Delish Cakes delivered! Our cake was amazing! SO delicious and was still fresh DAYS after the wedding! It looked amazing and Alicia worked with us from the beginning to create our dream cake. In addition to our rice krispy cake, we had delicious sheet cakes to serve to the guests and individual rice krispies for everyone. Great taste, great quality, great service, great prices. I could not be happier with how everything turned out! Will be going to Delish Cakes for all my dessert needs from now on! Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Delish Cakes 7
    Delish Cakes 8

Christy · Married on 09/12/2015

We love, love, loved our wedding cake! My husband loves Legos so we really wanted our cake to feature his favorite hobby. We went to a couple different bakers to check prices and do tastings but we were immediately impressed with Alicia at Delish Cakes. Not only did she give us HUGE samples for our tasting (and SO GOOD), she quickly understood what we were going for and sketched us something amazing! We asked her if her design could be made with buttercream rather than fondant (we're not too fond of the taste) and she got right on it and made the tweaks the design would need to work on the different frosting type. And, on top of all that, she was SO reasonably priced! By far the best price we found.
    On the day of, we LOVED our cake! We got so many compliments on how cute it was and how excellent it tasted. We ate our top tier after the honeymoon and continuously freaked out over how yummy it was. The best part is that Alicia includes an anniversary cake in all her sales! Next year, on our anniversary, she'll make us a new top tier so we get to eat it fresh instead of frozen! What a brilliant idea!
    All in all, we would DEFINITELY recommend Delish Cakes to anyone who is looking for beautiful and delicious baked goods!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Award

Delish Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Delish Cakes 1
    Wedding Wire VIP Couple
    Present this Deal at the time of booking your wedding cake or wedding sweet table to receive 10% off! Cannot be used with any other offer. Must be presented at time of booking. Valid on new orders only.

• Secret Beneath the Gown
    Secret Beneath the Gown Wedding Dresses

Alicia with Delish Cakes is an absolutely wonderful to work with, and a complete professional. Not to mention her cakes really are delish! Her table presentation at our expo made you want to dive in to her treats. With mini cupcakes for sampling in over 5 different flavors, it's no wonder her cakes are in hot demand. Then as a client, I found her to be extremely creative, and lightening fast in sending ideas for my daughter's birthday cake when I had no clue what I wanted. Who knew a rat would look and taste so good! :) (It was an Angelina Ballerina cake!) LOL!

• 112 w Lake St, Rear Bloomingdale, 60108 See on map