Delish Cakes

148 s Bloomingdale road unit 109 Bloomingdale illinois, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Delish Cakes

Delish Cakes is a small specialty cake shop located in Bloomingdale Illinois, about 25 miles out side of Chicago. Delish is owned and operated by Alicia Eisenmann, graduate of Kendall College. Alicia makes sure that every couples personality and style is shown in the cake and that the cake tastes as good as it looks. Delish is determined to create something wonderfull for your event. From 6 tiered cakes with a different flavor for each tier, to a 500 piece mini cupcake buffet, Delish Cakes is your right cake shop for your special Day!

Delish Cakes also can create grooms cakes, shower cakes, cookie favors, cake pops, and much more!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• The Quintessential Cake

26 Reviews for Delish Cakes

• Layla

Layla N. · Married on 02/20/2021

WOW! Just delicious!

Obviously this wedding had a lot of ups and downs and multiple wedding date changes. So for a vendor to remember exactly how you wanted your wedding cake from almost over a year ago and make it look so beautiful is an amazing vendor to me. But not only that - EVERYONE loved the cake. We actually escaped the party - to go enjoy the cake. WOW - I am not a cake person but ate EVERY piece of that slice. Thank you for making my wedding cake dreams come true and making it taste SOOOOOOOO GOOOD! I truly appreciate it - and you have a life long customer for all my occasions from us!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding cake with Crowne Plaza Hotel

These guys were the vendor for my venue at Crowne Plaza. Our tasting was absolutely wonderful. Alicia was super kind and professional. The cake was absolutely delicious. I just wish we would have kept it. Lol. the shop is small but its adorable. Their cakes and cupcakes are delicious and rich. I recommend these guys for cakes and cupcakes!!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful cake.

Delish Cakes did an amazing job with creating my dream cake for my wedding. All my guest said they loved my cake. I would absolutely recommend Delish Cake. I'm getting another cake done from Delish Cakes for my daughter's 5th birthday party.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Award

Delish Cakes FAQ

$ 4
    $ 5
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Real Wedding

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Delish Cakes 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Delish Cakes 2
    Wedding Wire VIP Couple
    Present this Deal at the time of booking your wedding cake or wedding sweet table to receive 10% off! Cannot be used with any other offer. Must be presented at time of booking. Valid on new orders only.

• Secret Beneath the Gown
    Secret Beneath the Gown Wedding Dresses

Alicia with Delish Cakes is an absolutely wonderful to work with, and a complete professional. Not to mention her cakes really are delish! Her table presentation at our expo made you want to dive in to her treats. With mini cupcakes for sampling in over 5 different flavors, it's no wonder her cakes are in hot demand. Then as a client, I found her to be extremely creative, and lightening fast in sending ideas for my daughter's birthday cake when I had no clue what I wanted. Who knew a rat would look and taste so good! :) (It was an Angelina Ballerina cake!) LOL!

• 112 w Lake St, Rear Bloomingdale, 60108 See on map
    Location of (Delish Cakes)