Delish Cakes Reviews

26 Reviews for Delish Cakes

• Layla

Layla N. · Married on 02/20/2021

WOW! Just delicious!

Obviously this wedding had a lot of ups and downs and multiple wedding date changes. So for a vendor to remember exactly how you wanted your wedding cake from almost over a year ago and make it look so beautiful is an amazing vendor to me. But not only that - EVERYONE loved the cake. We actually escaped the party - to go enjoy the cake. WOW - I am not a cake person but ate EVERY piece of that slice. Thank you for making my wedding cake dreams come true and making it taste SOOOOOOOO GOOOD! I truly appreciate it - and you have a life long customer for all my occasions from us!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding cake with Crowne Plaza Hotel

These guys were the vendor for my venue at Crowne Plaza. Our tasting was absolutely wonderful. Alicia was super kind and professional. The cake was absolutely delicious. I just wish we would have kept it. Lol. the shop is small but its adorable. Their cakes and cupcakes are delicious and rich. I recommend these guys for cakes and cupcakes!!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful cake.

Delish Cakes did an amazing job with creating my dream cake for my wedding. All my guest said they loved my cake. I would absolutely recommend Delish Cake. I'm getting another cake done from Delish Cakes for my daughter's 5th birthday party.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Quality and delicious!

My husband and I wanted a rice krispy cake for our November wedding and Delish Cakes delivered! Our cake was amazing! SO delicious and was still fresh DAYS after the wedding! It looked amazing and Alicia worked with us from the beginning to create our dream cake. In addition to our rice krispy cake, we had delicious sheet cakes to serve to the guests and individual rice krispies for everyone. Great taste, great quality, great service, great prices. I could not be happier with how everything turned out! Will be going to Delish Cakes for all my dessert needs from now on! Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Christy · Married on 09/12/2015

We love, love, loved our wedding cake! My husband loves Legos so we really wanted our cake to feature his favorite hobby. We went to a couple different bakers to check prices and do tastings but we were immediately impressed with Alicia at Delish Cakes. Not only did she give us HUGE samples for our tasting (and SO GOOD), she quickly understood what we were going for and sketched us something amazing! We asked her if her design could be made with buttercream rather than fondant (we're not too fond of the taste) and she got right on it and made the tweaks the design would need to work on the different frosting type. And, on top of all that, she was SO reasonably priced! By far the best price we found.
    On the day of, we LOVED our cake! We got so many compliments on how cute it was and how excellent it tasted. We ate our top tier after the honeymoon and continuously freaked out over how yummy it was. The best part is that Alicia includes an anniversary cake in all her sales! Next year, on our anniversary, she'll make us a new top tier so we get to eat it fresh instead of frozen! What a brilliant idea!
    All in all, we would DEFINITELY recommend Delish Cakes to anyone who is looking for beautiful and delicious baked goods!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kenyatta · Married on 09/06/2015

Alicia of Delish Cakes was awesome! Very Affordable and the cake is very very good! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Nichole · Married on 09/04/2015

AMAZING cake . Beautiful and tasted great.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

I can't even begin to describe how truly of an amazing job Delish Cakes did on our wedding cake and sweet table. I was speechless when I arrived on my wedding day and saw how gorgeous the sweet table looked. From beginning to end, they were professional, caring, and so easy to work with. I had an exact idea of what I wanted for our wedding cake and the final product turned out even better than I imagined and tasted AMAZING! I got so many compliments on both the look and taste of our cake and sweet table. I can't thank Delish Cakes enough for all their hard work and helping to make our fairy tale wedding turn out perfectly!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/05/2015

Working with Alicia for our wedding cake was hands down the best experience we had throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is easy to work with and so talented. We loved so many of her cake flavors at the tasting that we decided to do 7 small cakes instead of one large traditional wedding cake. She was very flexible with working with us to craft these beautiful cakes. The finished product was perfect and it was a huge hit at the wedding as guests could try a variety of different flavors. We had ordered 100-120 servings and we had 75 guests at our wedding - there was not a single piece of cake left at the end of the night! In fact, after my husband and I cut the cake and fed each other a bite, that was the last we ever saw of it- we never got a piece ourselves as the guests devoured it all! So we are very much looking forward to ordering our anniversary tier!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Stacey · Married on 04/03/2015

Our wedding cake was beautiful, and it tasted fantastic! It was better than I had even imagined, and it was so exciting to walk into the reception and see it standing in the middle of the room. It fit with our theme perfectly, and it was so beautiful that I hated to cut into it! If you want a spectacular wedding cake that actually tastes amazing, call Delish Cakes and make an appointment. Don't settle for the dried out cake that is served at so many other weddings. Alicia is an amazing pastry chef, and she will make sure your wedding cake is a highlight of your special day.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Katie · Married on 01/17/2015

We fell in love with Delish Cakes at our tasting. We visited several places that made beautiful wedding cakes, but Delish Cakes makes gorgeous cakes that also taste delicious! Alicia was so flexible, accommodating all the changes we wanted to make, and even helping me surprise the groom with an AMAZING groom's cake in the shape of the Chicago Bulls logo. Both cakes turned out more stunning than we expected, and guests complimented both the appearance and the taste all night!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Kim · event on: 11/17/2012

We use Delish for every birthday party for our kids and so they were our natural choice for my brother's engagement party. They were able to custom make exactly what we wanted. Not only was it gorgeous, but the taste is always fantastic!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2011

The cake that we ordered for our wedding was a four tier cake. Each tier was a different flavor, the red velvet is amazing! We had a package deal and it included delivery and a NEW cake for our 1st year anniversary (no freezer burned cake for us!) I would highly recommend Delish Cakes for any occasion!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

I was incredibly impressed with Delish Cakes. The wedding presentation cake was beautiful and everyone loved the three flavor combinations they made for us. The pricing is incredibly reasonable and the owner's excitement about making beautiful, great tasting cakes is inspiring. I know I will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Damita · Married on 03/12/2010

First of all, it wasn't a wedding cake, but a birthday cake for my daughter. I gave Alicia a hint that my daughter liked ballerinas and princesses. She emailed several ideas over, and I loved the Angelina Ballerina idea.

Since I reside quite a way from the bakery, Alicia met me 1/2 way. I, and all the parents at my daughter's party were blown away! For those of you who are familiar with Angelina, she's a little mouse ballerina. The cake was so elaborate, everyone wondered if it was a wedding cake! And not only did it look amazing, it tasted great with fresh strawberries and buttercream!

Sent on 03/28/2010
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful cake!

My cake from Delish was so amazing. It was so beautiful and it was everything I envisioned. We received so many compliments on our cake. I was not the biggest fan of the taste, but I should have tried more flavors at our cake tasting. I think that I was indecisive about flavor because we had a sweets table and I was not sure what flavor would fit in. I should have just gone with the flavor I liked the best. Even though I didn't love the taste, it was so beautiful and was everything I could have asked for and SO many of our guests complimented the flavors!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Delish Cakes made our wedding cake as well as our desert table and we absolutely loved it! The sweets were amazing and there was always a line of guests waiting to try a bite. The staff was able to deliver our order over 45 minutes away for a low cost and set up the dessert table. I would definitely recommend Delish Cakes to anyone looking to impress their guests with a fabulous desert table!

Sent on 11/14/2014

I gave Alicia a picture of a cake from a magazine I wanted. She had a very reasonable price compared to other cake vendors. I was speechless when I saw how the cake was identical to the photo and flawless. Not only was it beautiful but delicious too! The only thing wrong was that she forgot the cake stand I had picked out.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Catherine · Married on 04/12/2014

3.5

I actually ordered this cake for my niece's Bridal shower!!!!! I also ordered gluten-free cupcakes for the bride!!!!! They were all so delicious!!!! I got so many compliments on hoe pretty it was as well as how delicious it was!!!! I will definitely order from there again!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Patty · event on: 01/25/2014

3.5

Delish Cakes provided a wonderful assortment of sweets to arrange on a Sweets Table for a Winter Wonderland 1st Birthday Party. Delivery was punctual and the designs of the sweets were exactly as I had communicated. I will absolutely use this bake shop again!

Sent on 02/11/2014
  • Tammi

Tammi · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful cake

Our wedding cake was so beautiful! Our guests raved about the taste of the cake as well as how beautiful it was.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • User3436734 · event on: 07/29/2013

Beautiful cake and it was literally DELISH!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Tawa · Married on 10/12/2013

3.5

Our cake was beautiful and delicous!! Our dessert table was also magnificent! Delish Cakes delivers excellence and quality and I would recommend them for any bride.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

I ordered my husbands groom's cake from here for our wedding. The design of the cake was great! Everyone loved it. I went with Chocolate cake with chocolate filling since he loves that. It was a little dry, but nothing horrible. The price was great as well and they dropped it off at my venue for me. I didn't have anything in writing contract wise, but other than that no complaints!

Sent on 07/17/2016

3.4
      3.5

We chose to do cupcakes for our wedding, and they were "delish".
    The delivery was late (only about 10 min prior to the ceremony, when they were supposed to be there 2 hrs prior). That was a bit stressful, but luckily it turned out ok.
    The decorations we chose to have on the cupcakes turned out a little different on the day of our wedding (some color changes that we were unaware would take place).
    Overall, the cupcakes were yummy and looked good. Price was very reasonable. Staff was very pleasant to work with.
    I would recommend Delish Cakes for a wedding.

Sent on 02/05/2013